Tequila Rock / Miraflores

Tema en 'NIGHT CLUBS' iniciado por RT Gooch, 19 Ago 2006.

Limabusy

Recluta

30%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Probably the most frequently asked questions on the three boards are:
    1. When will TR Miraflores reopen?
    I talked to an insider today and he told me ¨things look pretty difficult¨ for TR or another group to reopen that locale. Since then I heard from a few guys that were at Tequila´s Friday night and the word amongst the girls that it will reopen Mon or Tue, so we will see.

2. Where did all the girls go?
    We have all seen the increased activity on the streets, but by and large the girls are at the new locale opened in San Isidro.

Tequila Rocks San Isidro- first report.
    As you may have heard TR´s barmen are different and they are desperate for Gringo´s so have for now waived the cover charge. Polvo and other´s will be happy to learn that the somber Lesbian security guard will still massage your package, but with a warm welcoming smile on her face.

The Girls- YES! there are alot of familiar faces here and a slew of younger newer models eager for your test drive. It would appear that the change of venue has broken up the LCN for now and allowed some fresher talent into the gene pool.

Prices- The S/.200 price still prevails although at a 2.65 exchange is less attractive then just a few months ago.

Ambiance- At less than half the size of the ¨Original¨ it has a different feel and while you can still dance, cruising the three bars or getting that coveted corner in the back is out! For those that have never been ¨the corner¨was where the girls would display their wares, trade gropes or the occasional BJ all while being entertained with Polvo´s famous fire eating show!

Yes, gone are those days of merriment to the wee hours of the afternoon, but one upside is COUCHES! Yes, couches were you can snuggle,kiss and cop a feel!

Fun Factor- We can´t forget Polvo´s fun factor by which all other clubs were judged. I will have to deduct one point for the hassle of not being in walking distance of my apartments.

Overall- This is in a lousy location ¨three blocks from nowhere¨although taxi´s are cheap (s/.7) and prevalent. If it was along Navarette, near by Eclispe,peppers,Emmanuelle´s or allowed walking to it after dinner at La Carrettas it could be a winner and I would think seriously about moving the Penthouse and Bachelor Pad a few blocks away!

Downtown San Isidro is not Miraflores but has a good feel to it.

Net,Net- It will work as a temporary fill in, BUT I WANT MY MTV!

LB

Limabusy, 13 Abr 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here. Thanks, LB.

They tried to charge me a cover on Thursday night, even though I had an "ingresso Libre" card. I walked. Maybe I will go back and try again.

Especially for younger, 'newer models'.

RT Gooch, 13 Abr 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

wozoomer

Recluta

20%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    In the Spanish thread(s): mainly the same questions ... where did all the girls go?
    Apparently not to San Isidro, and even less to San Miguel.

I think I should try some of these sesame-boobs ... to find at least the other 25% :D

wozoomer, 14 Abr 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

PRINCIPE ACOLLINO

Oficial

83%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    cantante vernacular
    In the spanish Thread there`s no answers. Its the same. Miraflores is still close and in San isidro theres a few of them a new ones. Nobody told about la marina`s Tequila. We have to wait
    PA

PRINCIPE ACOLLINO, 15 Abr 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Limabusy

Recluta

30%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    If you listen closely tonight ¨A collective sigh of relief ¨ can be heard across all of cyber space ! YES, Brothers TEQUILAS-MIRAFLORES HAS REOPENED!!!!!!!!
    suerte,
    LB

Sorry, please move this to the appropriate thread, I gotta get back!

Limabusy, 23 Abr 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

PRINCIPE ACOLLINO

Oficial

83%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    cantante vernacular
    Its Ok OK.... Tequila Open again..... im gonna go to see whats new?..... a brand new colombianas.... colombian chikas....... i will see and i will tell u later..... i hope i can find good ones

PRINCIPE ACOLLINO, 8 May 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

TinTin

Soldado

90%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Principe:

I went for four nights last week - because I needed a beer late at night and I get in free. The standard of chicas was lower, but they were also younger than pre-shuttering. However the standard of service was low and price high. (You know - they pull your dick out with hardly a "mi amor", slap a condom onto it, ask for the S/.200 and run out the door.)

I used to enjoy the environment - but now it I get impatient with the tiburons lack of finesse. Recommend waiting until TR gets it equilibrium back.

TinTin

TinTin, 9 May 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here. There's no cover on Sunday. Maybe there never was, but I'm not sure.

It's a good thing that they didn't charge admission: there were maybe 20 girls there when I left at 1:00 this morning.

I was talking to an old friend (didn't see many familiar faces, but then again, there were few faces to see), and she told me that it was very crowded on Friday and Saturday nights.

It was nice to be in TR-Miraflores again. I was afraid that my last time was going to be, well, my last time.

RT Gooch, 12 May 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Richard Xtreme

Cabo

30%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    For what I know is that Froella hasn't been working in Tequila for about a year now ever since she got pregnant.... She worked in a bar in the streets of the pizza for a couple of months but ever since then I haven't seen her ever since. She was a great person.... You be surprise alot of old school girls that worked in Tequila Rock like about 2 to 3 years ago are all married and are either living in the States, Australia and Italy.... I've known and heard of 4 girls that I used to date got hitched and are out of the country...... Good for them.......

Richard Xtreme, 15 May 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here.

I stopped in TR-Miraflores twice on my recent visit. The first time was on a Sunday night, and the place was virtually dead. They did not charge a cover, and we got exactly what we paid for.

We went again the next night, and -- as things would have it -- made the company of two sisters. I wound up with the younger one (Inez), and my friend got the 25-year-old (the older one spoke some English, which was good, because that was all that my friend spoke).

Neither were over-the-top beauty queens, but they were both your standard, attractive Peruvian girls. I got the feeling that mine (the younger one) was fairly new at this, as her negotiating lines seemed to have been rehearsed earlier that day.

We negotiated separately. My girl asked for the standard $100. I told her that I 0nly paid that if the girl stayed until late the next morning. She agreed. My friend struck a similar deal, but did not get as firm a commitment on time as I did.

Everything went very well (and very safely) in the cama. Inez was a willing and seemingly enthusiastic partner, both in the initial go-round and again in the morning. We were up and dressed at about 10:00. My friend's date had left way earlier, so the three of us went for breakfast before Inez went her separate way.

Here's a couple of shots of Inez in the morning:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

All in all, a fairly standard (and good) Tequila Rock experience. I like the atmosphere of the club, and I like having the ability to mingle with the girls and make my selection with 0nly light pressure and reasonable drink costs. As my friend proved, the job can get done without even basic Spanish skills, but my experiences there have improved at the same rate as my language abilities.

One of the girls there that I am friendly with told me that it has not been as crowded since the re-opening. I am sure that it will pick up over time.

RT Gooch, 30 May 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

wozoomer

Recluta

20%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Ohh, TR open again!
    Thanks for the good news for my next trip in August!

wozoomer, 16 Jun 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Senor Jimmy

Recluta

20%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:

If $100 a night is high end, I will love this place.

Senor Jimmy, 4 Jul 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

pkim

Recluta

13%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Checked out TR-Miraflores last Saturday. I was quite disappointed.

I guess I didn't do enough research beforehand because I was expecting a smaller version of Help in Rio de Janeiro. Nope. It's basically a bar with a tiny dance area. Most things in Lima is much smaller than the Brazilian counterparts.

I was there for a couple hours and not impressed at all by the girls. The most attractive girl, by far, was one of the waitresses. Maybe I went at a time when the best girls were already taken? I don't know. Still, it's an interesting place and drinks aren't too expensive (10 soles, I think).

I read about some negative experiences in various trip reports and I'm not surprised. There is basically no guarantee of any kind that the girl will do what they promise. But that's one of the risks of going to place like TR.

pkim, 3 Oct 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

shadowman

Cabo

18%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    there was some tentative exploration of the other TR's when Miraflores was closed, but not a lot of info. I'm going back again in Mid Jan and for a drama free trip was looking to avoid going to the Miraflores location this time (long story). Can you guys provide any details on the current situation with respect to the La Marina, San Isidro and Av de Bresil locations? Thanks.

shadowman, 26 Dic 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

shadowman

Cabo

18%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    oops. Also, could those in the know provide the cross streets for the San Isidro and La Marina locations? Yes, the addresses are available, but for a reference point it's helpful to me to have the cross streets as well. Haven't been able to find a reference here.Thanks.

shadowman, 27 Dic 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]RT here. I had a not-so-stellar experience at Tequila Rock this past Friday. Here's what happened...

I showed up at around 1 am (prime time). The bars were all full, but one of the bartenders remembered me and what I drank, so he kicked a girl off of a barstool for me. I apologized to/thanked the girl and we got to talking.

Carmen is a regular-looking girl: not smoking hot and not a beast either. I had been with a really beautiful girl that afternoon, so I was open to the advances of Carmen.

A couple of hours, a few beers and some kanoodling later, Carmen suggested that we leave and go to my apartment. I agreed, in principle.

She then told me that she wanted $100 for a couple of hours. I told her that was out of the question for short time (0nly thinking that I could pay that for some of the model-quality girls there). We went back and forth as to how 'all the chicas charge $100' (Carmen) and 'No, all the girls want $100 (RT Gooch). That went nowhere.

After getting mad at me, she then started to negotiate. The magic was gone, so I just told her to never mind.

She got very angry, explaining that I should give her, in effect, a kill fee because she 'wasted' all that time with me. I told her that there were still plenty of customers, and I tried to explain the 'cost of doing business' theory, but my Spanish wasn't good enough for that. I then hit her with the fact that she wasted two of my hours also, and I was going home alone, too.

She stormed off, and I went home.

This is not to say that there are no good girls in Tequila Rock (there's plenty of them), but every once in a while, the deal just goes south.
    [/FONT]

RT Gooch, 19 Ene 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Richard Xtreme

Cabo

30%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I hate that KILL FEE - even when your not going out with them they expect you to give them some money for wasting there time... Hey, it's not your fault if they want to chat with you and keep you company.. Besides, you bought her some drinks I supposed - but all in all good quality of girls but bad business sense..... The lowest I've paid to take a girl out from Tequila was 60 bucks. I guess cause it was very late/early morning... Anyway, better luck next time..

Richard Xtreme, 23 Ene 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

shadowman

Cabo

18%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Not sure whether this will last, or how accurate it is, but one of the girls I know well in TR, and communicate with regularly, has advised me that over the past couple of nights they have been shutting the doors at 1am because of a hassle they had the other night with some peruvians fighting, and that the municipality is pushing for them to close their doors early every night. Now, this sounds to me like somebody sticking their hand out for a payoff, and I don't know whether this even ounts for more than a night or two anyway, but for what it's worth there you have it. Maybe someone else can shed some light on the deal.

shadowman, 1 Feb 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A RT Gooch le gusta esto.

shadowman

Cabo

18%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    confirmed from another source that they are closing the doors at 1am and that latecomers are not permitted entry. Apparently the girls are grumbling a lot over both having to go early and the shortage of clients because many don't know that the bar is having to close early. If it continues look to have some of the girls shift to other venues.

Of course, in the short term that might mean that there will be some sweet deals to be had near the early closing time. Wish I was in Lima

shadowman, 2 Feb 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Homo_Lo_Gato le gusta esto.

shadowman

Cabo

18%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    OK, this latest report is just coming from one chica who works regularly at TR, so keep that in mind, but she says that both TR Miraflores and La Marina have to close at 1am for right now. San Isidro is still open regular hours. She also says that while the owners are nor considering any closures at the moment that the girls are starting to look elsewhere, and also that they are competing much more heavily for the guys in TR, because the word is not out that TR closes early just yet, so there is a severe shortage of guys. They are pushing hard to get guys to go early, and they are ruthlessly cutting into each other to do so.

Now, I don't know whether this means more drama, and lower prices, or both, and bear in mind that this is just one report, but there it is for what it's worth. I hope that someone local or currently in Lima can go by to confirm the conditions. Sounds like a great buyers market if you get there early.

shadowman, 2 Feb 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Compartir esta página