Tequila Rock / Miraflores

Tema en 'NIGHT CLUBS' iniciado por RT Gooch, 19 Ago 2006.

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here.

Well, I've been pretty much having sex on demand for the last week, so I figured that this was a perfect time for me to head over to Tequila Rock.

My 'need' factor was way low, so I could afford to be picky and walk if I didn't find a likely suspect.

I enter and head to my spot -- the bar on the far left, all the way in the corner. This spot has its pluses and minuses -- it is off the main path, so I get hassled less, and I have a good view of 80% of the club, albeit from a bit of a distance. There's one dead viewing spot when I sit there -- the left corner where the booths are. I can't really see who's coming and going in that part, and it is fairly dark, to add to the problem. But it is a trade off that I'm willing to make. I also have the bartender at that bar trained, so I get more ice without asking.

Over by the dance floor, I see long dark hair, a huge rack, and a body that seems to move well. Even from a distance Jhoise sees me staring and smiles. I smile back and raise my glass to her. She comes over, and I am liking what I see: a smoking body, a beautiful face, and a big smile.

We get to talking; I get to drooling. She asks me to dance, and I tell her that I don't dance in Tequila Rock (all of the hookers laugh at the old gringos dancing with the young hookers). She asks where I do dance, and I invite her to a regular disco in Miraflores. She's impressed that I know my way around town, and agrees to leave with me after she finishes the second drink that I bought for her. She tells me that she's not planning on returning to the club, and she's going to need some money if she leaves with me. I tell her that's no problem.

We get to the club. It's hopping. Between another two Johnny Walkers, we dance and make out. I'm having a great time, and have no problem showing her off for the locals. I don't care what these guys think, and she understands that she's bought and paid for, so it's all cool. Until one drunk accosts her and 'asks' her to dance. I step in somewhat, but three bouncers appear out of nowhere, hustle the guy out and apologize to me. Jhoise hardly notices -- she's starting to get plastered.

Finally, back at the hotel, she has another drink (room service), and we're listening to music and dancing. I took a couple of pictures, but they weren't all that flattering when she was loaded.

She passes out, and I carry her to bed. As I'm trying to get her under the cover, she wakes up, makes a miraculous recovery, announces that she has to go to the bathroom. I walk her there and hope for the best. She comes back into the bedroom bare-assed naked, and has her disgusting way with me for a while, until we both fall asleep.

In the morning, she wakes up, grabs my hard dick, gets a condom, and gets riding. I assume that she's just fulfilling her contractual obligations. Four positions later, I'm breathing heavy, and she decides that it is time for me to go down on her for a half hour. Now, she should have thought of this before I busted a nut, but I'm a gentleman, so I complied with her wishes.

We sleep some more, and get up at around 11:00. She gets dressed, and lets me take some more photos. She looks much better not passed out:
    [​IMG]

We go out for lunch, and then she asks me to go with her to Miraflores, for a reason that I can't understand. I agree. We get around the corner from Tequila Rock, and she takes keys out of her purse and unlocks her car door, gets in the passenger seat, and asks me to drive. I don't drive a stick, so she had to drive. She drops me off in town, kisses me, and tells me to call her Saturday. This is the first hooker in Lima that I've met with a car.

I gave her $120. It was probably more than I could have bargained for, considering that I took her drinking, dancing, and eating, but not by much. She smiled and thanked me and drove away. All in all, a good Tequila Rock visit. And for sure, a good night and day.

RT Gooch, 19 May 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Here's some more photos of Jhoise on our second date. She was totally plastered by the end, but what a rack!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

RT Gooch, 9 Jun 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

mainman2_us

Recluta

13%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    TR is quite good. I found all levels of looks there: From ugly girls to smoking hot girls. I saw multiple 9s there in a single evening (unfortunately one was a waitress 0nly lol). I also saw some guy who claims to be the owner from Miami, if so what a lucky man!

I really think this place is good value. Also the prices are not fixed and not every girl in the place charges for sex. I had some that would quote me a price within the first 5 minutes. I avoided those. Unfortunately, in TR, like in a bar back home, not all guys will get treated equally by the ones who are seeking a possible bf/sugar daddy/what have you.

It would really be a shame to go to Lima and not spend at least a couple of hours flirting with girls in here.

mainman2_us, 15 Jun 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Surfpunk

Soldado

77%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I've in many nightclubs, on my last trip back in the frist week of August, I went to Club 69, really nice beauties but somehow pricey for what they offer, Tesquila is always the best, one of those Wednesdays, I was kind of bored, it seems like everyone hate to go out in winter, anyway to make it short I end up having an awesome threesome, with one very hot chick and the other one was ok but i did have a great time and I spend way less than any other place, plus just the fact that the girls really drink makes it even better.

Surfpunk, 26 Ago 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here.

Any news on the new locations, guys?

Thanks!

RT Gooch, 28 Ago 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here. With some really good news.

Tequila Rock was always hard to find for the newcomer. It’s inside of an office building on a side street, and there was no indication other than the security guard at the building’s entrance. When you’re right in front, there’s all kinds of ways to tell, but you have to be right in front to see them. Well, no more. They’ve finally wised up and added a neon sign to the building’s marquee, facing you as you walk from Pizza Alley. Here it is:
    [​IMG]

RT Gooch, 5 Sep 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Hi Clod. RT here.

What? GPS coordinates aren't enough? :confused::p:confused:

Just kidding. Yup, you've got it right. It is half a block BEFORE you hit Av. Larco, coming from Parque Kennedy.

You'll see the neon sign (posted right above your question) when you come down the street.

Please let us know how your trip went -- anything from individual posts on the various threads to a full-blown trip report. It's all good.

Have fun.

RT Gooch, 26 Oct 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Here you guys go (thanks, Google Earth):
    [​IMG]

RT Gooch, 26 Oct 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

finecannibal

Recluta

20%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I live in Miraflores, walking distance from Tequila Rock Next to the Crowne Plaza Hotel. I was really bored Friday (26/Jan/2008). So I decided to take a run to Tequila Rock. I have been living in Lima since October 2007. I wanted to see what the fuss was all about. I took a short trip.
    The conversation in spanish over Tequila and the quality of girls is un-true.
    From my perspective, the women from the Selva (Cholas y Negras, being black myself), they are quite beautiful by American Standards and World standard. If you looking for blond and blue eyes then maybe it is not the place for you.
    . To make a long story short. I was amazed at the quality of girls. So, I have no complaint. I will try it Wednesday nights. to see how the action is and report back. There were J-LOs-Shakiras, Salmas and Beyonces. Take your pick. Easy access and not as expensive as many clubs. (20 soles cover, then quik pick). Spent 10 dolares on 2 drinks, that is excellent at any club. I like Tequila rock, I do not have to go far for a quicky. So I slip out of the hosue and slip back in (-:, One happy man.

finecannibal, 28 Ene 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

vervan

Recluta

10%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Hello. Thanks for this gr8 forum. I wanted to know if any of you have been to the TR in San Isidro? If so how does it compare to the one in Miraflores?

vervan, 14 Feb 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

leao

Sargento

81%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Girls of tequila very beautiful , love and sex . funny !!! visit tequila rock ..ricas hembras cacheras !!!!!

leao, 6 Mar 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

TinTin

Soldado

90%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    It is confirmed closed for about a month!

TinTin

TinTin, 7 Mar 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Limabusy

Recluta

30%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Thank God, my VIP card is in need of a well deserved rest!
    LB

Limabusy, 8 Mar 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

TinTin

Soldado

90%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    So where did all the chicas go to make their rice?

TinTin

TinTin, 8 Mar 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

leao

Sargento

81%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    tequila rock closed

leao, 9 Mar 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here.

I have heard reports of business going on 'as usual' at the newer San Isidro TR location.

I stopped by there on my last trip, and the place is a quarter of the size of the Miraflores disco.

How do they fit all the girls in? Where have the rest of them gone?

I hope someone in town can enlighten us. Thanks.

RT Gooch, 13 Mar 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

PRINCIPE ACOLLINO

Oficial

83%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    cantante vernacular
    Well some chicas came here. A few of them. I was there last days ans saw some of them. But i think there is a big number of them that went to another place. I dont know where, and the location is little...... but is confortable.... really nice...

PRINCIPE ACOLLINO, 14 Mar 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

wozoomer

Recluta

20%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Hi everybody - I'm new in this forum and this is my first post. However I'm not exactly new in Lima and have been here several times.

Yesterday at about 11 pm I passed by the TR in Miraflores. Lights were on, at least 10-15 Serenazgos outside, blue flashing lights, but everything looked very "calm", no discussions, no screaming, just nothing. Never seen a similar scene before. Maybe a reopening inspection?

Anyway I chose to walk away.

All the best

wozoomer, 12 Abr 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Welcome aboard. Thanks for the heads up.

I passed by Thursday night, and the gys were giving out the cards with the new address.

I will walk by in a few minutes...

RT Gooch, 12 Abr 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here. I investigated Tequila Miraflores about midnight last night. The situation was the same -- still closed, and the government-issued "Clasuaro" stickers were still on the inside door (at the entrance to the steps downstairs) and on the outside sign.

There was, however, 5 guys there doing more than just standing around handing out address cards, so maybe something's up.

I have two questions:

1. There's a very similar discussion to this going on in the Spanish Thread. Perhaps some of out local confrades has a better idea of the situation. Can someone with better Spanish skills then I have (just about anyone) take a look and summarize it for us?

2. Even if some of the girls are now working out of the San Isidro, club, it can't be very many. I can't believe that since TR-M closed, 75% of these girls decided to go work at Burger King, or otherwise change their careers. They had to go somewhere. Where?

Thanks.

RT Gooch, 13 Abr 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Compartir esta página