Newbies Please Read

Tema en 'SAUNAS AND MASSAGES' iniciado por RT Gooch, 16 Ene 2006.

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    FIRST TIME IN LIMA

MASSAGE

If you are looking for a body massage, just get in a cab and head out to any SAUNA closer to you. If you are familiar with a massage parlor like the ones widely available in South East Asia we have to warn you that this concept is not yet devloped in this country.

Overview
    Saunas in Lima will present you nice facilities to join a huge jacuzzi, sauna rooms, aromatherapy and other kind of services usually provided by any SAUNA. The issue is that you will also find chicks that are offering "extras" within the "massage service". They are usually hanging around the bar or watching tv at a special room. Thus, it is easy to spot who are who at these places. Just make up your mind, invite them to discuss the services offered and get the massage at a private room. Inside you can arrange a lovely banging session. Prices are usually US $25 up to US $35 per two rounds.

How does it work?
    Ah! I think it is better to enlighten newbies on how the sauna works....

Step 1
    You have to check in the sauna. You have to drop off your personal belongings and leave them inside a locker provided by the establishment that is usually located behind the front desk. Watches, chains, wallets, etc. should be left in the locker. Don't worry, this is the safest way to keep your belongings very safe. Well, keep in mind that the receptionist will provide you with TWO keys, one is the key for the locker containing your personal belongings and the other one is the key for the locker you will use at the dressing room. You can keep the key by hanging it on your neck or arm or even ankle, wherever is more convenient for you. :eek:

Step 2
    You will be guided by a helpful staff to the dressing room. Keep yourself cool, get a locker and use your second key. Fold and keep your clothes inside the locker, take the towel and get ready to explore the environment. :rolleyes:

Step 3
    Take a shower and take a beer at the snack bar. Every sauna has one so that you won't face any problem in finding it. See the scenario and request some opinions from the bar tender. Those guys are very helpful. Remember that everybody is naked at this point so that consider to enjoy the dry sauna and the steam room hmmmm nice feeling before the bang. :p

Step 4
    Finally, just request any staff to help you with the massage service. Chicks are sometimes at the bar sharing the tables with the customers and some other times those females are located at a special room (top floors of the facility) from where you have to choose from. When the pick-up process is finished just follow the girl. She will guide you to the massage rooms and just bang her once or twice according to your private arrangement. If you need help with this, just call me :D

Final remarks
    Ah! remember that since you are naked, the girl will provide the condoms and towels. She will also ask you to sign a voucher for the massage service, in which the ammount agreed upon for banging her will appear as "Tip". Keep in mind that being naked also ensures the owner that the girl will not accept tips for addional bangings and the most you can do is to request the phone number for private arrangements at your hotel. All payments will be made at the front desk upon leaving. Just keep cool and enjoy!!!!

RT Gooch, 16 Ene 2006

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Homo_Lo_Gato

MASTER MEMBER
    75%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Acechando, oculto, en la selva de cemento.
    Welcome to PeruTops, rickoshadows!

In most saunas and spas you leave your "valuables" (wristwatch, credit cards, cash, documents and so) in a safe at the front desk, then you change and leave your clothes in a locker; you are given the two keys (safe and locker). All payments are made at the front desk upon leaving, including the girl's fee (The girl will ask you to sign a voucher for the massage service where her fee will appear as Tip); bear in mind that although pimping is illegal in Peru, prostitution is not. In some places, like Relax y Vida, you will change your clothes in the same room where you receive the massage and the aditional services; in that cases you may keep your wallet on you and pay the girl directly or pay her trough the front desk at your discretion. You will still have to pay for the entrance fee and the massages at the front desk upon leaving.

I hope this clarifies the situation for you and, off course, we expect you to post in this forum a report on your experiences in Lima.

Homo_Lo_Gato, 21 Sep 2006

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

mainman2_us

Recluta

13%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    So the total bill is the cost of entrance + massage cost + sex cost. In the reviews, is the cost of sex the total bill or just that subcomponent.

mainman2_us, 20 May 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Homo_Lo_Gato

MASTER MEMBER
    75%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Acechando, oculto, en la selva de cemento.
    Unless otherwise stated, it is usually just the sex.

Homo_Lo_Gato, 21 May 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here. You can stay in these joints as long as you'd like. Hell, you can have a full dinner at most of 'em if you want.

Last year, I just hung at Cavin Spa and watched two World Cup soccer games with the boys. I had my massage between games!

RT Gooch, 8 Ago 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Autoground

Recluta

27%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Are these prices still accurate? $25 - $35 for.... how long, these days?

Autoground, 27 Dic 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

juanito 80

Recluta

23%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    not really for example : If you go to miraflores places or even san borja spa you can spend around $100 a least..
    But tehre are other place thata you pay $50 los olivos / san juan de miraflores/ ... All is for the girl that you want there are really hot and pretty with a nice boddy,

juanito 80, 8 Ene 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Compartir esta página