Question About Massage Ads

Tema en 'SAUNAS AND MASSAGES' iniciado por RT Gooch, 10 Ago 2010.

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Hello. RT here. Hopefully, someone with some on-the-ground experience can help me.

I sometimes look through the Ads in Mundo Anuncio, and in the massage section, there are two types of ads: the ones for massages, and then the ones for massages that have pictures (and more) of sexy girls. For me, those are the confusing ones. They all claim that they are serious and professional, but the pictures say otherwise.

In this one, for example, there's a beautiful young, girl -- in a freakin' gown -- lounging on a massage table, others (like this one) have a chick with her tits hanging out, but goes as far as to say "no sexual'.

In these last two, the first one promises young and attractive, and the second one offers an 18-year-old who appears ready to do many things, but back rubs don't seem to be among them.

Can someone please explain what the deal is here? Are they just being coy, and pretty much everything is on the menu, or do they just sell massages, and someone -- nothing like the girls in the pictures -- show up? Or is it something else entirely? Thanks!

RT Gooch, 10 Ago 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

the visitor

Soldado

97%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    hey RT, although I'm "on the ground" I don't have the experience, but i know what you mean and have always wondered the same. You would think that anybody that hides their face in their ad is suspect, but I wasn't sure and even posted a request on the spanish side, http://perutops.com/foro-relax/showthread.php?t=146004, asking the same thing as your post. The response I got was basically that they most likely offer extras; however, not all, and you have to tactfully suggest and/or entice the extras.

There are just so many other options here, that i never made the effort. Plus, nearly all are outcall 0nly and I don't think the SO would be too happy if I was getting a BJ from a massage girl at home. Its on my list of "goals" so sooner or later I'll give you the details.

the visitor, 10 Ago 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A RT Gooch le gusta esto.

gunslinger

PREMIER
    49%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT,

My advice is that you try yourself and tell us how it goes. It will depend on your "skills" and "classiness" at asking for the real deal.

The most likely scenario is that you end up having a "non-sexual" encounter (according to Bill Clinton's definition in the Monica Lewinski affair :D).

Good luck.

Gunslinger

gunslinger, 11 Ago 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

maxmyer

Recluta

10%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Question...I went to a little massage place in miraflores and suprisngly got a really good massage...the whole time i was naked and she was massage everywhere except my penis. no worries, i figured at end she would offer an extra service. BUT at the end, she said she was done so i asked if there are an extras available...she politely but flaty said no to anything extra. the reason i am so confused is because she was massaging me everywhere....so did I go about it wrong?

other question...i would just like a "normal" massage with a happy ending...availble in Lima? Not looking for a spa and sex or anything.

Thanks

maxmyer, 16 Ago 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Jack Jericho

MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

31%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    No, I think you did nothing wrong, except, maybe, going to the wrong place. At most places offering something extra you would most probably get a surpriningly bad massage.

Most massage places will offer at least a handjob after the massages but I know of a coulpe where you can get a very good massage and no extras (just like the place you just mentioned)

It would be useful if you posted more detailed information about the place you went... so we can avoid it ;)

Lots of places like that. Still I'd recomend 'Relax & Vida', any of its three locations, as the best place for that. If you go there and as for 'sólo una terapia' (just a therapy) they will give you a half-hour massage with a happy ending in a room with no sauna and no jacuzzi. It will be cheaper (S/.60.00 instead of S/.90.00) and the required tip for the girl will also be lower (S/.40.00 average). So you will spend S/.100.00 and will be treated like a sheik in his harem for half an hour or a little more.

Jack Jericho, 16 Ago 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

maxmyer

Recluta

10%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    The address of the place NOT to go:
    216 diez canseco avenue,

Name is D'Angies or something like that.

Nice girl, just didnt and wouldnt offer any extras.

maxmyer, 18 Ago 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Darth Plagueis y gunslinger les gusta esto.

Jack Jericho

MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

31%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    In my experience, most of these ads fall into one of the following two categories:

1. Misleading advertisement. They do not offer any kind of sex services but imply that just to attract unsuspecting customers. In these cases, you are offered a 'menu' of different massages and asked to pay in advance.

2. Concealed/limited sex services. They will not offer you sex services until they feel confident that you are not an undercover police or informer, or city goverment's (municipalidad) agent. Even if you manage to make them feel confident enough they will most probably not offer you more than a HJ in your first visit. Most of them will not offer more than nudity and a CBJ even to a regular.

Jack Jericho, 22 Ago 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Well, how about this one?

Wanda here says she will go inside a sauna with you and do an exfoliation of your body. Last time I looked, people in saunas were naked.

And the problem with telling a visitor to 'try it out and report back' is that most of us who don't live in Peru have limited time to explore things that may not result in getting laid.

I can't imagine these girls make all that much money doing outcall handjobs, and even less if there's nothing going on. If this was a confirmed method of girl acquisition, it would open up a whole new avenue of exploration.

RT Gooch, 25 Ago 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Rafa01

Comandante

44%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Página Inicial:
    Well RT, this one seems that they would at least offer you a happy ending. But I guess you never know. Trial and error? In my experience, all these massage parlors offer you a happy ending. Wait, the masseuse will offer you the happy ending. You can ask her if she offers "especiales" and she will hint "manuales" or even "bucales"...or "servicio completo"...so yes, the place will give you a hint, but also the girl....

The times I've gone to these places, I've been pretty lucky, because I was given a good massage and I was offered "especiales"...Good luck!

Rafa01, 27 Sep 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

dtaylor1972

Soldado

7%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Never tried any of the ads off of MA - but i'd bet that the majority of them would offer at least a HJ .. which is the norm at most massage places in Peru i've been to....
    Of course - money talks, so you might get more flashing a little cash, and asking directly to the lady in attendance.

I believe that most of the MA ads should be taken with a BIG grain of salt - like the Craigslist ads here in the US....Same with the ads in the "Trome" and other periodicals.

Over the years, I have went to several smaller massage places (Advertised in the Sunday ElComercio ... the Relax section.) Smaller places - like s/30 for an hour massage (not a professional massage, but have had some decent ones) and have always came away w/ at least a HJ or some pretty good BJ's for a little propina.) The 0nly place I had FS at was a place in Miraflores - that's no longer there.

All you can really do is try some out ! The smaller ones I have been to were mostly working out of an apt...so they don't necessarily last long - or do it for long.

dtaylor1972, 23 Nov 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Compartir esta página