[Timezone Detection]
X
¡Regístrate!es sencillo
Nombre de Usuario : Tu E-mail:
Soy mayor de edad y acepto las normas del foro
Human Verification

Página 1 de 24 1234511 ... ÚltimaÚltima
Resultados 1 al 15 de 359

Tema: Where can you find orgies, group sex parties in Lima?

Agradecio: 1
    Agradecido 1 Vez en 1 Mensaje
    Poder de Credibilidad: 0

Where can you find orgies, group sex parties in Lima?

Hello Mongering friends, this is my first trip to Lima after leaving Peru 21 years ago (Thank you Alan Garcia).

While living in America I got involved in the swinger/orgy scene in California and I was wondering if that happens in Lima.

I'm going by myself in January, so if you guys know of any such parties it would be greatly appreciated.

Happy mongering,

Gabrielm

Mister Ecua Invitado
    Good question, I would also like to find something like this, away from the gay scene, but something like the sex houses they have in Rio, Brasil during carnival time. That would be great!

Hello Brother,

Maybe if we don't find info here, and you are in Lima in january, we can create our own party and invite some of the forum members to join.

Happy Monegering...

Agradecio: 25
    Agradecido 23 Veces en 13 Mensajes
    Poder de Credibilidad: 47
    It would be interesting to have a party around here... There surely are but I think its more somthing among friends (you can ask ex-president Toledo about that.. hehe) than something where you can just appear and get in... If you seriously plan something for january I can help with the arrangements, the logistics and stuff.. just send me a PM.
    ManuX
    ¿POR QUE NO TE CALLAS?

5. Los siguientes usuarios le agradecieron a manux por este mensaje:

gabrielm (07/10/2007)

Agradecio: 0
    Agradecido 0 Veces en 0 Mensajes
    Cita Iniciado por gabrielm Ver Mensaje
    Hello Mongering friends, this is my first trip to Lima after leaving Peru 21 years ago (Thank you Alan Garcia).

While living in America I got involved in the swinger/orgy scene in California and I was wondering if that happens in Lima.

I'm going by myself in January, so if you guys know of any such parties it would be greatly appreciated.

Happy mongering,

Gabrielm
    HOly shit, I'll be in Lima in January too, for 3 weeks, but I'll also be in Iquitos. I'm originally from Peru, but reside in Southern California. We should plan something. I'm 24, I hope this is ok with you older gents, but I can use my spanish to communicate with the locals, and ask for advice. Please let me know!

Hello Polite dude, I guess we are down then! I will be arriving the 18th. Manux said that he can organize some of teh action and I'm down with that.

PLease PM him and let's see if he can help us. When are you going to Iquitos, I may want to join you for a few days as well.

Take care,

Gabriel

Agradecio: 13
    Agradecido 32 Veces en 20 Mensajes
    Poder de Credibilidad: 46
    hi there! i live in miraflores and im interested too in this special party , im sure we could organice something really good, with nice fuckable girls and lots of fun. please let me know what could i do for help this group.
    by the way, ill be in iquitos for new years eve, my friends and i are planing an sex trip in paradise jeje.
    -STONEXXX-

Brother that sounds like a great idea, why dont you pm Polite Dude Manux and and I'm down, the bigger the party, the better .

Let me know about the logistics and we will have a great time for all!

Un abrazo!

Gabriel

Cita Iniciado por -STONEXXX- Ver Mensaje
    hi there! i live in miraflores and im interested too in this special party , im sure we could organice something really good, with nice fuckable girls and lots of fun. please let me know what could i do for help this group.
    by the way, ill be in iquitos for new years eve, my friends and i are planing an sex trip in paradise jeje.

STONEXXX, CAN I JOIN YOU? I'm not sure when I'll be in iquitos, I will buy my ticket once I get to LIma. Probably after new years or so, Let me know what days's you'll be there, so we can arrange to meet, and plan something if possible. It would be such a blast. I grew up till I was 8 in iquitos, then I went back to Lima. THere's so much action there too, con las charapitas, he he,it's gonna be my first time. I'm visiting a friend of my dad's iin miraflores I haven't seen since I was a kid, I'll probably stop by your place!!!

Cita Iniciado por gabrielm Ver Mensaje
    Brother that sounds like a great idea, why dont you pm Polite Dude Manux and and I'm down, the bigger the party, the better .

Let me know about the logistics and we will have a great time for all!

Un abrazo!

Gabriel
    GABRIEL, I sent you and Manux a PM, not sure if you got it. ANyways, I will be coming back to California on the 20th of january in the afternoon. Since you get there on the 18th, that'll only leave us two days only to have something. If Manux and the rest can help us out, then when you get there, we'll have everything ready!!!!

Alright, so far we got the following people!!! CHECK my list out:
    -Politedude (me), in Peru from dec. 29- jan 20th
    -Gabrielm
    -StoneXXX
    -Manux (logistics, and arranger)

please add your name if interested!

Agradecio: 13
    Agradecido 32 Veces en 20 Mensajes
    Poder de Credibilidad: 46
    well, this idea sounds great! just let me talk with my friends and later i´ll tell you about the exactly date we´ll be in iquitos.
    about the party in lima.. maybe we could have a little party soon until the cofrades from eeuu come to lima, what do you think? then we could organice a better one with some experience jeje!
    maybe each one of us could bring a girl and then everybody would share that pussy with the rest of the brotherhood...
    -STONEXXX-

That would be a good idea. Bring your own girl! Any more ideas!

Hello all, I suugest that manux and Stonexxx pm each other and work the details: cost per person, place to do it at, party supplies, etc. Than let us know what we need to do.

If you guys want to do a test drive, by all means do it, I'm sure that it will be a success.

Thank you guys for being so cool and open minded.

Saludos y los veo pronto!

Claro, yo llego a peru en diciembre 29, asi que si quieren tratar algun piloto antes de tiempo me avisan, yo con gusto apoyo!

Página 1 de 24 1234511 ... ÚltimaÚltima

Marcadores