Apartment for daily rental?

Tema en 'HOTELS AND HOSTELS IN PERU' iniciado por randyinellijay, 25 Ago 2007.

randyinellijay

Recluta

3%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I have found several websites offering nightly rentals of apartments such as innperu.com. Does anyone have anyexperience with them in Lima? I will be there in 2.5 weeks and am considering. I have done that in Rio and it was great. Any references would be appreciated. Thanks!

randyinellijay, 25 Ago 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

racin_rick

Recluta

17%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Hi Randy,
    I am sorry to report no, I haven't, but I would be very interested in your feedback should you use them in Lima. Also, I did a search on Craigslist a while back and found several apartments for a week to month stay. Many were very economical. You may try that if you haven't already done so, it may add to your list of options.

Rick

racin_rick, 31 Ago 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

randyinellijay

Recluta

3%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Hi Rick, I have booked an apartment with innperu.com for 10 days at $40/night. So far , so good. Julia has been very helpful and responsive. I paid a 50% deposit and balance due on arrival.
    I did this my 3 trips to Rio and it worked out great. As far as being "girl friendly" the most I ever got from the security guard was a wink even bringing home 2 girls for the evening. I will post again after the trip to let everyone know how it works out, and thanks to everyone for the wealth of information on this site!

randyinellijay, 10 Sep 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Hey Randy. RT here.

I am leaving Lima today, and I have some to report on Julia and Marc's apartments -- the full version will be in the report, but here it is in a nutshell.

I had to move out from their building on Alcanfores after two nights. The building right next door is under construction, and the noise starts at 8:00 am and doesn't stop all day. It was unbearable.

When I called Marc, and asked him to come by so we could talk (I did not mention the noise when I called), he showed up with money in hand and told me that he understood. In fact, he offered me more money than I was going to ask for.

Marc is a stand-up guy, and Julia seems nice (I really haven't dealt with her other than to say hello). I would not hesitate to stay in one of their other apartments (they have ones in a couple of different buildings), and I would even stay in Alcanfores again -- but not until the construction is finished.

But for $225 or $250 a week, it's a good deal. The hot water was hot, and the refrigerator kept stuff cold.

The small apartment was indeed small. I stayed in one of the larger ones. The wireless router did not work (Marc offered to get a different one), but they had a real long cat5 cord, so I just plugged it in to the computer and it worked fine.

Racin Rick's suggestion above is a good one. I stayed at a Craig's List place once, and it was a fine place and a fair deal.

Enjoy your trip. I am anxious to hear about it.

RT Gooch, 10 Sep 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Foxhunter

Cabo

33%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Thanks for your info. Can you tell me which is better ubicado? I need an apartament very close to action.
    thanks

Foxhunter, 9 Dic 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Compartir esta página