Xmas Fund 2011: Creating Smiles & Joy!

Tema en 'MISCELLANEOUS' iniciado por RT Gooch, 28 Sep 2011.

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here.

I had lunch yesterday with Carlos1955. Like last year, he is both a good storyteller and a real generous guy.

He gave me 250 soles for the Kids' fund. I deposited it today. Here's the receipt:

[​IMG]

He also expressed interest in attending the benefit orgy for the fund. If you go, you can thank him for his generosity in person. Just make sure that it is his hand that you are shaking.

RT Gooch, 17 Nov 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A PajaroBravo le gusta esto.

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here. I realized this morning that I was setting a bad example and had neglected to put my donation in the bank. Here it is...
    [​IMG]

RT Gooch, 21 Nov 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Juan's check was for US$50. I popped that in the bank, too!

[​IMG]

Juan has always stepped up to the plate in these types of instances; we really appreciate it.

If you're interested, there is still plenty of time to help out. Remember, I will cover all paypal fees, so 100% of your donation goes to help these kids have a happy holiday. Send me a message, or paypal your donation to rtgooch@mail.com. There are other ways to get your donation into the pipeline, so send me a message if you're interested. Thanks.

RT Gooch, 21 Nov 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Chemist86

Capitan

73%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Thanks guys in the English forum for supporting the Xmas fund, we are a few days away from the main event and the people organizing the event are working very hard to help as many kids as they can. Your donation is very important for them as it will help to buy more presents for more kids.

On the other hand, i was reading the party reviews and looks like it was great. I don't know if i could participate in one of these parties cuz i'm kinda shy but who knows maybe one day jejej... anyway i'm glad that you guys had a great time.

Chemist86, 15 Dic 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here. I just saw the photos from some of the events where the local guys went out and brought Christmas to kids that wouldn't otherwise have anything to celebrate.

Oh my fucking god, did they do a good job. You can read about everything that went on (in Spanish) starting here, or you can just look at the photos below. Click on them to see larger versions.

I can't begin to express how proud I am of the guys that did all that work, and of the guys that ponied up with some cash to help a bunch of people that they will never meet.

In the Spanish thread, they ask, "Vale la pena??? (worth the trouble?)" and answer, "mil millones de veces SI (a billion times YES)." I wholeheartedly agree.

The first photo shows the area the guys (and girls) visited, and then you have some prep photos, party/show photos, and lots AND LOTS of happy kids. All the kids saw a show, got some cocoa and paneton, and received a gift. In previous years, moms also received some food to take home as well... I didn't do all the reading yet, but in a couple of the photos, it appears that was what happened again this year.

Once again, thanks to everyone who contributed in any way.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

RT Gooch, 25 Dic 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Juan Alimaña

Teniente

62%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Negocios
    The Cofrades did it again. Thank you all for your hard work, time, and contributions that made this possible.

A special thanks for the guys and girls that were present during the different stages of the Christmas event.

Juan

[​IMG]

Juan Alimaña, 26 Dic 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Falcon-X y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

Compartir esta página