Why should I post over here?

Tema en 'FORUM HELP - SUGGESTIONS' iniciado por tony_montanaa, 17 Ene 2006.

tony_montanaa

Usuario Baneado.

BANEADO
    81%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    a veces Ingeniero
    Easy dude, we are a bunch of young Peruvian guys thinking that we can improve our beloved forum management on a daily basis. If you have any comment on how we can improve our services, assistance, etc. just open a thread and shout....this is your corner for doing so, ok? :rolleyes:

tony_montanaa, 17 Ene 2006

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Autoground

Recluta

27%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I am also glad for this forum.

But I wonder if there is a links section for other forums like it.
    Because there seems to be a bare minimum of activity here within the last couple of months (in the English section, that is), and I'd love to read more recent stuff. All of the info here is great, but from what I can tell, things are changing fast economically in Lima, and a lt of these numbers and stats no longer apply. Can anyone recommend another forum/site similar to this one?

Autoground, 28 Dic 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here.

That's because of the dozens (hundreds) of guys that come here, read up, post questions, and send PMs/emails asking for advice and then don't give back what was freely given to them by posting their experiences. If 10% of the guys that wrote me privately posted, there would be a flurry of activity on the English side of the board. Not to mention the thousands of hits (without follow-up questions) that our posts get. I hope that you become one of the 10% who contribute.

Not all that much. Prices have gone up somewhat, but not enough to cause any sticker shock day by day, except for the girls in Tequila Rock who all insanely belive that their time (however short) is now worth US$100. Also, hotels used to be insanely cheap; now they're just cheap.

By policy, we don't send people to other boards from here. The owner of this board runs this as his business, and as such, doesn't recommend the store next door.

That being said, yes, there are other sites dedicated to mongering throughout the world. Some of them have sections that cover Peru, and some are more active than our English section; some have less activity.

One observation: If you are planning to spend three months in Lima without Spanish skills, you're going to have a rotten time. If you can speak spanish, check out the rest of this site. There is a wealth of information here -- enough to last two lifetimes.

RT Gooch, 28 Dic 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A gunslinger le gusta esto.

meretriki

Cabo

33%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Género:
    Masculino
    Management could stop putting their "seal of approval" on photoshopped pics; fucking hate that.

meretriki, 29 Dic 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

gunslinger

PREMIER
    49%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    That's an excellent suggestion, meretriki.

If you guys could give us a hand by reporting a post each time you find a "doctored" picture, our job as moderators would be greatly enhanced.

Just in case, the way to report a post is to click on this icon: [​IMG], on the upper right corner of the post you want to report.

Regards,

Gunslinger

gunslinger, 29 Dic 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

TWATFUCKER

Soldado

63%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I'll like to send Holiday Greetings to the community, and the best wishes for the New Year. I have posted on the spanish section, but never here. I think I will be posting here more often, eventhough I haven't been posting in any of the sections for quite sometime now. I owe the community maybe 5 or 6 reviews from my last trip to Peru. I will post them in english and spanish, so check them out after the holidays when I get some spare time.

Slds

TWATFUCKER, 29 Dic 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A RT Gooch le gusta esto.

Compartir esta página