Where can you find orgies, group sex parties in Lima?

Tema en 'MISCELLANEOUS' iniciado por gabrielm, 23 Sep 2007.

Sly One

Sargento

62%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    A party participant wrote this on another forum ....I just thought I should share it with you......

There ain't no party like a SLY ONE party!
    Arrived 10 minutes late due to taxi not knowing where things are. However Sly being the gentleman he is managed to disable his security long enough for me to enter.

The setup was casual, Sly is a generous host and the drinks were very liberal. The maid is kind of surreal but an interesting contrast to the sheer debauchery of the event. Sly I hope you post when you finally deflower her!

So we have a couple of drinks, make some small talk. There were 4 fellows (eventually) and 5 women - the maid doesn't count (she's not a woman yet!) The lineup was one Jungle Girl, One Chinita, One Latina and Sly's GF along with a swinger couple.

The small talk out of the way, the girls head off to change and I give Sly a hand with the logistics of setting up the "stage". Whip the pants off (nice briefs Sly lol!) and sit there to wait for the action to begin. I am pretty comfortable but the one other fellow was a little nervous I guess and wanted to do a little more wait and see!

So the girls come out and begin their little strip tease. With the lights dimmed it was a little hard for me to identify everyone but I know for sure we had a firefighter (the chinita) she knew how to work it and was super hot for sure. The helmet didn't last long and ended up on Sly's head which made for quite an amusing image. The Chinese girl and the jungle girl were of particular note as they really used all the space in very imaginative ways. There was one scene where the chinita was making use of the sliding glass door to provide great views of her ass. Also a fave moment when two of the girls came over and slid their pussies down my legs and ground on my knees for a bit.. which was nice.

After the strip, the girls stopped and came over to the guys, first up was the latina girl - curly hair, full bosom and very interesting in me. I guess the party was held up for a second as she had to call the other girl over for a quick consultation on how to handle me being uncut. There were a few painful moments as she slid the skin back a little too far but we adjusted well and she proceeded with a CBJ using strawberry flavor per the chinita's suggestion it was comical to listen in as the latina girl proceeded to say she preferred banana flavor but then I sat back and enjoyed some nice sucks. The chinita went off to satisfy the swinger fellows needs and the jungle girl was off servicing the other fellow. Sly of course was being taken care of by two girls at once lol. The latina gets some ice from her drink and holds that in her mouth while giving the CBJ and that provided some interesting sensations. I think she was expecting more but I had not yet begun to fight [​IMG]

After the CBJ she calls to some of the other girls and waggles my thing around saying its all for her. The jungle girl calls over and says to save some for her.. lol Its these little comments that really put a smile on my face. So then the latina jumps on and begins pounding away we go at it for a while switch around to a doggy on the sofa where I think she comes as we slow down for a bit then we get down to the floormats where we continue doggy albeit at a much slower pace and the swinger dude crawls over on his knees whereby the latina takes his in her mouth, her attention elsewhere I withdraw and take a ******* to pep myself up a bit.

On the couch watching the show for a bit, the jungle girl working on the other fellow keeps getting stopped so he can save himself a bit for a grand finale - smart thinking that man. After a while the chinita flops down next to me and begins to idly rub my little soldier, after some light caresses she gets down on me and proceeds to give a nice CBJ. I am partial to asian girls so this has an additional mental excitement for me. After a while she jumps up and runs over to put a gelpack in as she has been puffing the magic dragon and is dried out (as she explained to me) I took no offence as I have been pretty passive in the whole affair thus far. Anyways those gelpacks start rather hot so for anyone with a sensitive tip be warned. She's on the top going at it for a bit then she jumps off to take a rest for her legs, couple of minutes and we're back on. Shes breathes in my ear that she loves my dick and asks if I like her pussy. She might've come at this point or at least she gave a great show of it. She jumped off right afterwards to go sit with Sly's girlie to catch her breath. Another ******* and I am left to my own devices and see Sly in the middle of the floorpads being serviced by 3 girls all eager to obtain his milk. They work so hard.

After this show the swinger dude goes across the room to the chinita and proceeds to attack her doggy style for a while. Her hands splayed across the wall they begin to rut like anything the girls start cheering them on and the swinger dude starting making all these gutteral noises which 0nly incensed us all to cheer them on! Being spent he withdrew to a round of applause from the assembly and went back to sit with his wife.

About 5 mins after this - so maybe 30 minutes of this double feature the Jungle girl comes over to me. If you go to a sly dog party you should at least ask if she's available. She's on a mission - two of the girls have tried to get my milk and failed she's not leaving until she succeeds. Determined to saca la leche she proceeds to give me a BBBJ with a complete range of moves and techniques. Now this is a treat for me as she really seems eager to please. She tries to mess with the taint but it makes me giggle as its ticklish down there and the laughter is distracting to her. I don't want this pleasure to end but she wants more, we wrap up and she jumps on. This girl proceeded to fuck me hard! Now this is the kind of enthusiasm and participation I need to get mentally aroused so things begin to stir up. Harder and harder we go - I think she comes at this point.

All of a sudden there is a loud ripping sound. I look back - we broke the effing couch! Of course this distracts me, we dismount and Sly and I assess the damage. I of course offer to pay for a replacement however Sly being the consummate gentleman declines and says that it was most likely on its way out from other users, that I just happened to be the (un)lucky one to be there when it happened. We had a laugh about it and I felt better about ruining his furniture. We then agreed it would make a great footnote in the forum post - so here it is!

Some snacks come out, cheeses and meats - I proceed to move to an smaller sofa - backed up to a wall to avoid the repeat of the above! and the girls flock to the snack tray. It was an interesting moment to be surrounded by all these tits and pussies as they regained there energy. The jungle girl proceeded to profess her love for me which was very sweet of her and Sly's GF was there we had a little chat. After a bit with her energy level resumed the Jungle girl started with the BBBJ again with ever more tricks! She jumped on again and after a bit invited me on the floor pads for some straight up mish. I was determined to bring Jesus to her at this point so I worked it good. After a bit she came, we slowed down for a few strokes and then when she was ready to go again we sped up. She came again and we kissed a bit and just stopped there for a bit. I took a quick glance back Sly and the other fellow were being handled but I was in my own world at this point. The swinger couple congratulated us on a spirited session and we migrated from the pads back to the unbroken couch!

The jungle girl now on a mission of her own proceeds to BBBJ the hell out of me, she informs that in no uncertain terms that she wants me to spray all over her face. Being the gentleman that I am and wanting to satisfy such a polite request I agree. She starts working me with her mouth and her hands playing me like a german trying to warm up the kielbasa! after 10 minutes of this I am ready to erupt like a volcano I give her the nod and she brings her face in she got some on the cheeks but most of it on her hands as its running down her arm she raises it in triumph to the other girls who all hoot and holler in excitement. Spent and completely satisfied I retire my dick for the night. Which was great timing as it was 0nly 15 minutes to closing time. The girls went off to get dressed and so did we - the lights came back on and we proceeded to settle accounts and did some shop talk in the kitchen. Sly's a good fellow. A note on tipping I asked Sly and he discouraged it as he doesn't want the trend to develop at his parties. The girls walk us up the street whereupon I grab a taxi and head back to the hotel.

Lima, I am convinced the further south you go the freakier it gets. I guess I need to put Argentina on the destinations list!

Sly - well done for making my night an interesting one. I won't soon forget it!

Bandito Azul
    I.S.G.

Sly One, 8 Jun 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Sly One

Sargento

62%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Here a review from a participant from the world sex guide ...I thought i should share it....
    Had a grand time at Sly One´s party last night from 7:30 PM to approx. 11:00 AM.

There were four girls and four of us guys if you count Sly One in. He was a gracious host. Made me feel welcome and comfortable. Girls were awesome - they will ´drain you.´ 0nly thing I can say in summart that we had a good ´fuck and suck´session. I nailed two of them and had a big smile on my way back to my hotel.

I am hoping that Sly One will hold these parties once a month on a first Saturday or some thing like that and I may even fly back down to Lima for his party.

Thanks Sly One for a Grand time. Hope others can join us one day and ENJOY!!!

Pak Man

Sly One, 20 Jun 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

donquixote

Recluta

30%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    at one time i seen someone post about 4 -5 photos of girls from one of slys parties..does anyone know where i look for that post and photos. thanks

donquixote, 9 Ago 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT Gooch, 9 Ago 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Sly One

Sargento

62%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I copied this from another board but I thought I would share it with you all....

Sly’s Party Last Friday
    The day before the party, we met with Sly for lunch and to discuss any final questions. We went to this nice Chifa around the corner from where he lives. Glad we met the day before since finding his place in the dark may have been difficult with the fact that most cabbies don't know where the hell they're going even with a map and directions. Sly was very accommodating with responses to all of our questions/concerns over lunch.

7:30 PM Friday – we arrive at Sly's apartment. About a minute or two before entering we notice two hot chicas ringing his bell. Sly lets us in and there are already 3 or 4 girls there. A few minutes later, the remainder arrive. So it was 5 girls plus Sly's girl and the maid (Let's see if I can remember the mix: 3 jungle girls – one of which was brand new, and 4 morenas) and 4 guys (Sly plus the three of us).

We have some drinks and chit chat with the girls for about 45 minutes or so. Sly then gives the order and the girls are off to change. While they're gone, we help move the furniture and set the place up for the activities.

The girls return and some are completely naked, some are in their g's alone. Before I know it, two girls attack me, one giving me a BBBJ the other dfk. After sucking me for sometime, they decide to switch. I look over at my buddies and there's so much going on, it's hard to tell all that's happening. Each guy has two girls on him doing the same. I think Sly was hanging out with his girl, at least for the moment.

Next came the banging. I had sex with so many girls that frankly I lost count. It was like an attack of the horniest sex starved girls I have ever witnessed. Since it was a cool day, Sly had a small space heater going. With all the action, I was drenched in sweat after about thirty minutes. We continue to go at it for about 45 minutes to an hour and then exhausted be take a break for some drinks and snacks provided by Sly and his maid. The break doesn't last too long and before we know it we're back at it. I look over at my buddies and one is doing one girl in reverse cowgirl while he is fingering the other. The other guy is doing a girl doggie while she is eating out the girl in front of her. Sly, well Sly: 'the master of his universe' has the remainder of the girls on him. As he is lying on the floor two girls are giving him a BBBJ and there is one girl trying to push them away so that she can climb on cowgirl. Lucky bastard.

The night finishes with Sly's girl (a real hottie which we all wanted to fuck but unlike the other girl's, and being Sly's girl, it's at her discretion and choice) giving my buddies a BBBJ while Sly does her doggie and blows his load. We're all exhausted.

The girls go change, we settle up with Sly and mention that we're kinda' hungry. They come back, we exchange numbers and then head out to Haiti for some really good food and some more drinks. After we eat it's about 1 or 2 and me and the guys are exhausted. They decide to take two of the girls back for the evening and I take the maid (who was an innocent, both in appearance and manner, jungle girl). We head back to the apt. And the one guy call it quits. He had been sick earlier in the evening and didn't think he would've made it but didn't want to disappoint us (or Sly). As our wingman, we decided either we all go, or we all stay. Looks like me made the right choice. Anyways he heads to bed and the other dude gets some more BBBJ from the girls. I don't know what happened as I headed into my room with the maid to watch tv and make out but after a few minutes there's some fighting outside and my buddy calls me to break it up. Maybe there was a misunderstanding and the girls were ready go but wanted 100/s a piece for their work. My buddy was like these bitches are crazy. He mentioned sitting on the couch with them and they started sucking without his asking or discussing cost. It was late, we were tired so I paid them off to leave. My buddy tells them to 'fuck off' to which they reply 'fuck you' an interesting, and little comical, situation indeed. Not really sure what happened, but glad when they left since the place where we were staying was residential and didn't want the neighbors to come out to witness us fighting with these *****s.

I head back to the room and the maid is watching tv which she continues to do for the entire night – music videos or what not. She stays the entire night in bed with all her clothes on. I awake the next morning and go chat with the fellas about what happened – we get a laugh and it's all forgotten. I head back to my room, she's ready to leave I hand her cab fare and the last girl from the party is gone.

In summary: I must admit this type of thing is not for everyone, but it was on my check-list and now that's done. Would I repeat? I don't know, maybe some of the things could be different but overall a good and very interesting experience. For guys curious about the orgy/gangbang experience: come to Lima, connect with Sly, have a good time (and maybe a couple of laughs).

Sansar44...I.G.S.

Sly One, 21 Sep 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A gunslinger le gusta esto.

Richard Xtreme

Cabo

30%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    so that means every girl wants 100s each for their services???? This doesn't seem like your typical swinger's club seems like a way to make money, not for nothing but I've been to several swingers club in the EEUU and most of them don't charge, they do it for the fun of it and to fulfill their fantasies and what not.... A certain few people can attend these parties..... Well what I've learned in Peru that nothing is for free - most girls that are in this trade are in it for the money but in the other hand in EEUU it's a different story...

Richard Xtreme, 22 Sep 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

gunslinger

PREMIER
    49%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Hi Richard,

Indeed, here in Peru it is rare to find a girl who will fuck around just for the pleasure of it.

There might be a few who start doing it for fun, but soon realize they can make easy money out of it, at their own discretion.

Regarding Sly's party girls, as he says, most of them are single moms and/or students looking for extra cash which their full-time, part-time or ocassional jobs cannot provide.

What I understand from the party review is that the guys took some girls to their own place after the party, assuming they would have some extra fun for free, while the girls assumed they would get paid.

A piece of advice for Sly: Be as clear as possible with newbies, both girls and guys.

Good luck. I'll be looking forward to upcoming parties.

Gunslinger

gunslinger, 22 Sep 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Juan_Camaney le gusta esto.

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Good advice, Gunslinger.

And not just for Sly or newbies, but for every one of us in just about every mongering situation. Combine our usual lack of excellent Spanish skills with a hooker's predilection for not thinking straight, and it's a recipie for disaster.

I always tell guys to carry around a pen, even for something as simple as agreeing on a price at Tequila Rock. It's a lot harder to argue when you've both written the same number and agreed to it.

RT Gooch, 22 Sep 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Juan_Camaney

Platinium Member

77%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I completely agree with Gunslinger. Not 0nly in Peru but in all South America is so hard to find girls whom would like to have sex with a guy they just have known, just because they want ... most of the girls that takes part of any sort of sexual activity are always looking for some extra cash.

Among Peruvians usually there's not any problem as regard as the fare and the times ... the problem arises when foreigners try to get laid without knowing the rules of the sex deal. Furthermore, to have a pen within reach could be useful, but u must not forget to write not 0nly the number but also the currency, because I knew some occasions when sluts tried to rip their customers off arguing that they agreed on $100 and not on s/.100.

Regards

John Camaney

Juan_Camaney, 23 Sep 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A RT Gooch le gusta esto.

Jack Jericho

MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

32%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I agree with the gunslinger in that Sly One should be as clear as possible with newbies but, as someone who's been in three of his parties (once as a newbie) and dated two of the girls at a later date, I must point out that Sly has always been as clear as can be and has even put it in black and white right here at the forum.

The complete post Here.

Just note that I have never been able to get any of his girls to agree on anything less than USD80 for two hours, also note that I'm no gringo but a short fat old cholo, but I have always ended up geting three or more hours of almost uninterrupted hardcore sex for my 80 bucks (once in the bed the girls completely forget to check the time). Worth every cent.

I just wish I had the time to attend to another party.

Jack Jericho, 28 Sep 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Sly One

Sargento

62%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Any one who wants to come just P.M. me for details.
    Sly

Sly One, 9 Nov 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Sly One

Sargento

62%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I am having another sex party this Saturday Dec 5th. at 7.30p.m.
    For those of you in Lima at this time and would like to attend P.M. me for details.
    Sly

Sly One, 30 Nov 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A alfredoseb y gunslinger les gusta esto.

fethard

Recluta

0%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I thought I'd contribute a ringing endorsement if you're considering Sly's sex party while in Lima.

I was in Lima November 17-23 and had a great time. The highlight of my trip was Sly's party (11/21/09). The timing of my visit wasn't great since he just had a party the week before but Shy was kind enough to hold a small one mostly on my behalf.

I arrived first and chatted with Sly for a while and sucked down some beer. He had invited two "jungle girls" from Iquito, Lucy and Pamela. After a while Lucy arrived. Lucy is 23, darker skinned, and exotic looking, medium build, very beautiful. She didn't speak English but we hit it off regardless. Pamela, 19, arrived, she is maybe prettier, thinner than Lucy. Veronica, Sly's gf was the third female participant.

Sly has a process of socializing for a while, then the girls dress in costumes and parade, and then the festivities begin. It was difficult to stay focused on the preliminaries. Condoms and drinks were provided in abundance.

I have to say it was one of the most memorable experiences I've had. Both girls were incredible. I first had Lucy all over me, DATY, DFK, covered bj then lots of positions. Then Pamela grabbed me from behind and pushed me harder into Lucy while I sucked on her gorgeous nipples. I ended up on my back on the floor eating Pamela while Lucy and Victoria took turns on top fucking and sucking me. I gave out after about an hour. Sigh, I wish I hadn't had been so worn out from the rest of the week and had saved more for the party.

If you can make one of Sly's parties it's hard to imagine being disappointed. He charges $100 and I think most goes to the girls and drinks. The girls are not pros and were very sweet but just wild once we got started. Everything is safe. This is the singular reason I will be back to Peru as soon as I can.

fethard, 1 Dic 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A RT Gooch le gusta esto.

cejotas

Recluta

17%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    hey sly when u gonna make a party!!!i wanna join da party if is possible before da 24th

cejotas, 11 Dic 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Sly One

Sargento

62%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Next party will be Saturday...30th January.7.30p.m. to 11.00p.m.
    For those Perutops members who will be in Lima and would like to attend....
    Please P.M. me.....
    Sly

Sly One, 24 Ene 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Robert Langdon

Recluta

3%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Hi folks,

This is my first message on this board. I've been to a few of Sly's sex parties, but 0nly now I have the time to sign in as a member.

OK, so before I bore you, let's cut to the chase. I'll report my last experience, a couple of weeks ago ...

It was a private party, no strangers this time (besides the girls, which we just met). All in all, we were 5 guys (including Sly) and 6 girls, all in the 6-7 range (if you are picky).

Since the party was held on a different location (Sly's place was unavailable at the time), there were a few minor logistics problems, which were merely ignored by the crowd ...

Would you guys complain about music or drinks while you are banging a hottie, or in the middle of a threesome? ... Guess not. :cool:

Back to the report ...

After a half hour wait, the girls finally showed up, and we went straight to business. Girls were introduced, condoms were distributed, girls were seduced, guys were BJed, ...

A few minutes later, everybody had spread across the place (jacuzzi, steam room, bedroom, etc.). I was left alone in the living room with my "date", a 20-y.o. "charapa", who took over 30 minutes of hard pushing and thrusting until I came the first time. After a few minutes recovery, I "changed court" with one of my pals, and started banging a 22-y.o. "limeña" with a magnificent rack (at least 38D, which looked humongous on her slim body).

Can't speak for my buddies, but I had a blast. After my third round, three hours later, I showered, got dressed and left, thanking Sly and the girls for the fun night.

As of my friends, I haven't heard from them since that night ... :p

Robert Langdon

Robert Langdon, 3 Feb 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Sly One

Sargento

62%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Hi All,
    Anyone in Lima who is intrested in attending should P.M. me for details.
    sly

Sly One, 16 Feb 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Sly One

Sargento

62%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I am going to have a Bikini Party this Sunday ..
    Starting at 2.00 p.m. and finishing at 6.00.p.m.
    Those you would like to induluge themselves and will be in Lima.
    P.M. me for an invitation and details
    Sly

Sly One, 3 Mar 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

LatinaLover

Recluta

63%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Your killing me Sly. I just left Lima on Feb 17th and I'm seeing your postings for the parties, and now I want to hop on the next plane back to Lima!

LatinaLover, 3 Mar 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Sly One

Sargento

62%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    You should of called me..