Useful lingo.

Tema en 'PHRASES, LANGUAGES' iniciado por meretriki, 7 Jul 2010.

meretriki

Cabo

33%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Género:
    Masculino
    Hi all...I"m starting this theme to offer phrases or idioms that some might find useful... I'll be entering them as they occur to me and most of them will be related to the whoring hobby... or whatever I might think a visitor needs to know how to say, ok?... Here's today's: You aproach a girl in a prosticlub or bordello and wanna ask her how much she wants; a streetwise and confident way is to say to say it, is: Hola rica... como es... don't bother with a question inflection when you say it, they'll know what you're talking about. As a first line will work just fine, if you're positive she's a working girl. I'll gladly entertain inquiries.

meretriki, 7 Jul 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A RT Gooch le gusta esto.

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here. Thanks for your posts, M. They're always helpful.

They will know that's 'code' for, "Hi. You're cute. What's the costs involved here?"

When you say 'prosticlub', are you talking Emmanuelle-type places, or Kilate-type places, the Anacondas of the world, or somewhere like Tequila Rock Miraflores?

Also, what if you're not sure about their 'professional' status? For example, Tequila Rock San Isidro has a mix of pros and non-pros. You don't want to insult them, but you also want to see if both of you are wasting your time.

Thanks again.

RT Gooch, 8 Jul 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Captain James E. Raynor

General

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I don't know if that's the right thread to suggest that the code for a prosticlub is "el sitio". So, when you're in public and consider it's time to go to that place, you just have to say to your friends "ok, vamos al sitio". Plus, you might use it when speaking to a taxi driver, "por favor, vamos al sitio mas cercano". That last phrase is very common in province, where there's usually a "pink zone".

Captain James E. Raynor, 8 Jul 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

meretriki

Cabo

33%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Género:
    Masculino
    More like: -"Hi cutie, what's the deal?"- You can also use it to find out the money and service details from the doorman of the establishment (without the cutie part, or he might feed you a fist sandwich :))
    All of the above... Any place where the bottom line is sex & $$...

Good question! A smooth way to disipate your doubt is to softly ask -"Estas ocupadita? meaning: -"are you busy?"- but in an delicate way that's sure to convey that you're one suave gringo whatever her answer.:)

meretriki, 8 Jul 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

meretriki

Cabo

33%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Género:
    Masculino
    Got one for ya! How about "I'd like your company"...? : Me gustaria que me acompanes (definetely check the pronunciation before you deploy it) or Me gustaria salir contigo= -I'd like to go out with you.. out of the club or wherever you meet the girl, to the designated love nest.

meretriki, 8 Jul 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Jack Jericho

MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

31%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    However, in most cases ´El Sitio´ (The place) refers to a Troca-type or, at most, a Cucardas-type kind of place, while ´Prosticlub´ mostly refers to a Kilate-type kind of place.

Jack Jericho, 13 Jul 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Is there a nice way to tell the not-so-beautiful girls at Tequila Rock, "$100! That's nuts! If I wanted to spend $100, I could get one of those beautiful girls over there!"

Now, there's no way to say that in English without getting a drink thrown at you (god knows, I've tried), but I thought maybe there was a kinder, gentler way to say it en Espanol.

Thanks!

RT Gooch, 21 Jul 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

meretriki

Cabo

33%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Género:
    Masculino
    Here's where your negotiation skills come into play. She knows that that you could give that c-note to a prettier girl... she also knows that you have that hundred; but you approached her so she holds that as leverage. "$100! That's nuts!... is gonna antagonize her towards you and make her dislike you whatever te outcome of the dialogue. The way I would handle it is to say to her: Hey cutie... I have the hundred, but is the 0nly money I have for tonight... I can give you sixty... we'll need money for drinks, taxi, condoms etc... and there might be a small tip if you're a good girl, you caught my attention and I'd hate to not have you tonight because a few dollars, next time we get together,I'll be better prepared for you, ok sweetie? in spanish, (close to literally): Mira, preciosa... si tengo los cien... pero es la unica plata que tengo para la noche... te puedo dar sesenta... vamos a necesitar plata para el taxi, tragos, condones y si te portas bien te puedo dar una propinita... me has gustado y no quisiera perderte esta noche por unos cuantos dolares... estare mejor preparado la proxima vez que salgamos juntos... ok preciosura?...whatever you do don't act outraged that she wants $100...you look straight into her eyes, talking softly but confidently... she'll buy it... she'll take $50. Let me know if it works... (and tks for the promotion).

meretriki, 22 Jul 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    "Te puedo dar XXXX"... that one will really help. That's a nice way of saying, "I will 0nly give you XXXX."

(and you're welcome :))

RT Gooch, 22 Jul 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Captain James E. Raynor

General

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    It surely helps. Here you are another phrase: "Algo menos pues!". We usually say it in order to bargain. It works in the stores, but you can use it in such situation. And do it sweetly, that will be for sure a deal.

Captain James E. Raynor, 23 Jul 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

meretriki

Cabo

33%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Género:
    Masculino
    How to delicatedly ask if she'd do anal? You say (never in the beginning of the conversation): Dime, ricura, te gusta por atrasito?... or: te gusta por tu culito?... (I know it'll be useful to somebody out there)

meretriki, 23 Jul 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

solista

Oficial

4%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Género:
    Masculino
    Profesión:
    Ingeniero
    You can say "...y por atrás también??"... when she accepts the situation.

solista, 4 Ago 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

meretriki

Cabo

33%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Género:
    Masculino
    Are you in the middle of a threesome?... You wanna show the girls you can be a freaky motherfucker?... You say to one of them: -"Quiero sobar tu pezon en en el anito de tu amiga"- Then you proceeed to slap some lotion on the biggest nipple, then tell the other girl to get in all fours, do an ass cheeks spread, and you grab that lubricated tit and fuck the other girl's asshole with that wet nipple... Garanteed fun for all... (extra fun if you make out with the girl whose the tit you're grabbing and take a pic ).

meretriki, 12 Ago 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A gunslinger le gusta esto.

meretriki

Cabo

33%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Género:
    Masculino
    Do you foresee a situation where you'll just have to tell somebody to go fuck himself?.. here: "VEH-TEH AH LAH MEE-EHR-DAH, EEM-BEH-CEEL DEH MEE-EHR-DAH!!", I'd rehearse it well before deploying it :cool:...

meretriki, 23 Feb 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Compartir esta página