Upscale BodyRub(NYC)

Tema en 'Locations Other Than Peru' iniciado por Beatem, 7 May 2017.

1. Beatem

Beatem

VIP Member
    31%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Género:
    Masculino
    Hey guys,
    I've recently found this place in NYC. It's really nice and comfortable. The girls are very hot German, EE and Latinas. Most saunas in the US are 100% Asia so that gives it an edge. You must call beforehand to make an appointment. This massage parlour/Sauna is hidden and you wouldn't tell unless you have the information to get there. There's a McDonalds nearby and juice store.

This is one of my favorite saunas I've ever been to so I'm very careful to keep a good reputation, I've heard that clients can get blacklisted and some girls have been fired before(for gossiping), so one has to be careful.

Sauna Guide:

Address: Near Central Park a walk from there to short 3avenue.
    Phone Number: 1800-877-3794
    Web:http://upscalebodyrub.com/
    Parking: There's none since it's NYC and it's in the middle of the street!
    Location: Midtown, take the subway to Lexington and 57street.
    Hours:10am to 11pm.
    Price: $160 for a massage plus happy ending.
    Extras: Oficially forbidden but I guess if you are a regular there might be more options.
    Credit card: No
    Sauna: Didn't see one
    Shower: Very nice shower and there seems to be a low volume of clientale, I never run into anyone when I was there. Therefore, you would have a big shower room for yourself.
    Piscina:No.
    Jacuzzi: None.
    Loungue: I saw a lounge with very colourful couches and low light atmosphere.
    Gym: No
    Snack Bar: No
    Masajes:Yes
    Sexo: Not officially but I bet if you are regular you can get more.
    Bed: A small bed in a room, nothing fancy but very clean.
    Comments:
    I wish I had known about this place before. The massage parlor has cute girls, great service, comfortable atmosphere and very good prices.

2. Beatem

Beatem

VIP Member
    31%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Género:
    Masculino
    German/Swedish girl Emma Rating:

1.- Type of girl: Blond, tall and leaning to milf but not quite there yet.
    2.- Age: I say around 28 to 30.
    3.- Face: Cute, blue eyes, blond hair, although she did looked a bit flaccid but you would have to pay careful attention.
    4.- Height: 5'7 or 5'8
    5.- Breast: Cup C, they were firm and nice.
    6.- Waist: Thin waist.
    7.- Hips/butt: Between diamond shape and hourglass and firm butt ;)
    8.- Legs/feet: I was paying attention to her feet but her legs were firm she kept herself in shape.
    9.- Piel: Tanned white and a bit milfy but in a good way.
    10.- Tatoos: She had a very small mole in the right side of her face, nothing major and could be ignored.
    11.- Personal hygine: Very good she left to change, I didn't see her shower but could tell she washed her mouth.
    12.- Oral: Didn't do but she suggested that it's possible but didn't bright cash.
    13.- Pussy: Don't know, she told me I could play with it for a extra charge.
    14.- Anal: Don't know.
    15.- Trato: Very good.
    16.- Bed: Small bed
    17.- Performance:Excellent
    18.- Massage quality: She had soft hands but was more interested in jumping to the main dish.
    19.- Experience: 5+ at least.
    20.- Anuncia en / medio de contacto: Upscale body rub, my friend!
    21.- Price:$160 and she told me extras could be possible but again she told me to be very confidential about it.
    22.- Costo / beneficio:Very good and fair.
    23.- Ubicacion: Near a juice bar.
    24.- Hours: Morning to afternoon 11pm.
    25.- Local: Comfortable place and very relaxing.
    26.- Volveria?: For her yeah, too bad she was fired! Over some gossiping drama.
    27.- Puntaje final: 8.1/10 whole experience 7.9 look 8.9 treatment.

It was hard to get into this place at first since I arrive late and I couldn't comfirm my appoinment. I talked ot Emma over the intercom and she told me to come back later that night. I hang out near the area(really nice like most parts in NYC) and went to grab some juice. Afterwards, I came back and she was let me in. Again, this place is very private, I had to contact the administrators who talked with a very pragmatic girl.

Latter I met Emma at a lounge and she lead me to the showers. I cleaned up and used the restroom. Afterwards, she came for me and lead me to a quite room. This place looked very Asian and calm. She left the room and told me to put the gift in the envelope. Afterwards, she came back and started giving me a massage, she made me horny but also felt at ease around her. I kissed her and suck on her breasts. Later she gave me a massage and we were talking about life and goals in NYC. She told me she was born in Sweden but lived in Germany. A while later, she turned around and gave me an amazing handjob while I saw her full-blown chest. She was a very down to earth girl and chill to be around.

A RT Gooch y Jack Jericho les gusta esto.
  3. Beatem

Beatem

VIP Member
    31%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Género:
    Masculino
    Blond American girl Megan Rating:

1.- Type of girl: Super hot, at the peak of her youth and with amazing breasts.
    2.- Age: 23 and I believe her.
    3.- Face: Very beautiful she had piercing green eyes.
    4.- Height: 5'5 or 5'6
    5.- Breast: Cup D, they were mind-blowing
    6.- Waist: Very thin.
    7.- Hips/butt: Hourglass, a small butt but a bit firm.
    8.- Legs/feet:Didn't notice her feet but thin and soft.
    9.- Piel: Tanned white.
    10.- Tatoos: Her breast and her eyes.
    11.- Personal hygine: Very good she left and I suppose that she shower I didn't
    12.- Oral: No.
    13.- Pussy: No.
    14.- Anal: No.
    15.- Treatment: Bad.
    17.- Performance: Very, very good handjob. She made lift my butt and just jack the hell out of it.
    18.- Massage quality: Solid massage .
    19.- Experience: 1+ she told me.
    20.- Anuncia en / medio de contacto: Upscale body rub, my friend!
    21.- Price:$160 .
    22.- Costo / beneficio:Good and fair.
    23.- Ubicacion: There's juice bars and convenience stores nearby.
    25.- Local: Chill atmosphere with a Asian vibe.
    26.- Volveria?: Not for her but definetely to that place, I highly recommend it.
    27.- Puntaje final: 7/10 whole experience; 9 looks; 6 treatment.

This time I arrived early, I had to run to get there since I was at store buying some clothes nearby. I came back and she let me in. She lead me to the showers. Right of the bat I didn't sense a good vibe coming from her she seem tired. I bet it was a long day of work, I pretty much arrived at 8pm.

Megan lead me to the showers and I took a shower. Later, she came for me and lead me to a quite room.Unlike with Emma I felt it was quite odd that she did not leave the room as I put my gift on the envelope it seems like we just didn't get along at all. She lacked patience. As she left I thought, to the hell with it I'll try to make this the best experience that I can and still enjoy myself.

Honestly, this girl was very self-aware how hot she was. She would be the club dime in any nightclub in LA and NYC. She was massaging me and I asked if there were any extras and she said she didn't do that stuff since she didn't have to.

She also told me I looked way too young and that's why she found it odd that she was giving me a massage, lol. We are around the same age. I think that her ideal guy would be a 35 year old dude who is at the top of the corporate chain.

We managed to find commonalities in that she didn't like Emma and was talking about their drama. I was a bit mad that I had run all the way to get here and she didn't kiss, let me suck her nipples or anything else. But regardless she had a bit of a 'attitude' which I simply took it as funny.

Her hand job was insanely creative she made me lift my butt and jerk that hell out of me from that position. At the end I thought that she had so much potential to be the best girl I've ever been with, however, she was couldn't care less since she know's she's at the peak of female sexual market value. Afterwards, I left to clean up and waved her goodbye. It was a bit of an odd session but worth it nevertheless.

A RT Gooch y Jack Jericho les gusta esto.
  4. Beatem

Beatem

VIP Member
    31%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Género:
    Masculino
    Latina/Colombian Pamela Rating:

1.- Type of girl: Cute latina, a solid 7 to blow your load.
    2.- Age: Around 26.
    3.- Face: Cute, small brown eyes.
    4.- Height: 5'4 or 5'5
    5.- Breast: Cup C, she might have gotten implants
    6.- Waist: Very thin.
    7.- Hips/butt: Nice figure but I felt her butt and it was a bit saggy.
    8.- Legs/feet Didn't notice.
    9.- Piel: Tanned .
    10.- Tatoos: She speaks spanish!
    11.- Personal hygine:Good she left and I suppose that she shower I didn't
    12.- Oral: Yes.
    13.- Pussy: No.
    14.- Anal: No.
    15.- Treatment: Very professional.
    17.- Performance: Solid, very professional girl right away she gives you what you want.
    18.- Massage quality: No massage .
    19.- Experience: 5+ she strongly hinted she used to work in Panama.
    20.- Anuncia en / medio de contacto: Upscale body rub
    21.- Price:$160+ 150 +20 for coming on her tits.
    22.- Costo / beneficio:Good and fair.
    23.- Ubicacion: There's juice bars and convenience stores nearby.
    25.- Local: Chill atmosphere with a Asian vibe.
    26.- Volveria?: Not for her,not cause her performance was bad but because there are hotter girls.
    27.- Puntaje final: 7.5/10 whole experience; 7 looks, 7.5 treatment.

This time I arrived at around 6pm I think. I really wanted to get a blowjob since it's been a while since I haven't had one. Megan had told me that Pamela was very flexible and she might be down.

I arrive and met Pamela lead me to the showers and I took a shower. Right off the bat I realized that her pictures make her look much hotter like a 9 but she's a solid 7. Later, she came for me and lead me to a quite room. Right away, I asked her where she was from and she said Colombia. We started to talk in Spanish and got along quite well.

Afterwards, she gave me a massage and I said that I was a regular client and wanted some, "Extras." She said there are a bunch of extras. So I said blowjob and then she agreed. I told her more or less what the other girls had charge me and she thought it was fair. I tried remain with the low prices the other girls had told me about.

She brought a condom and got to her knees. I liked this position since there was a mirror and I could see her on her knees. I think her mouth was a little small since I could not get into a good positions. However, after awhile I found a rhythm.

Immediately after, I asked for a blowjob while sitting on the bed. It felt good and then I told her I'd pay her more if she lets me cum on her tits. She agreed and I blew my load. She then lead me to the showers and I showered. We talked briefly and she told me to go to Panana which was the best place to find girls.

Generally a good experience and I got what I wanted. I would recommend then for guys are really horny and want a no nonsense experience. She's very professional girl and overall friendly.

A Jack Jericho le gusta esto.

Compartir esta página