Sandwicherias

Tema en 'Food and Restaurants' iniciado por Marathon Hombre, 10 Oct 2006.

Marathon Hombre

Recluta

77%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I have not yet taken part in the female scene in Lima so I figured I could contribute with something I have taken a part in, a whole lot, food.

So here is a sandwich thread. I will start off with 2 amazing sandwich shops in Barranco. I spend most of my time in Barranco and Miraflores so most of my advice will come from there.

1. Sanguiches Locos - Barranco
    Av. Grau, just north the main nightlife area. Start waking from Dominos and follow the flow of traffic and on your left you'll see a "Mass" supermarket and past that you'll see an InkaFarma, and a block more you'll see your typical cave like cafe restaurant called Sanguiches Locos. My favorite sandwich is the ham, cheese and chicken with lots of aji, ricoto and mayo. Add some potato sticks on there and your set. They also sell this mountain of french fries with chopped hotdogs and your choise of sides. Neither will cost you more than 5 soles.

2. Sandwiches Monstroes - Barranco
    This is one of the most popular sandwich joints in all of Lima. Just head past Locos and you'll come to a traffic light. On the right corner you'll see everyone standing outside eating as well as many eating from there cars. I prefer Locos but this place makes a damn good sandwich as well.

Marathon Hombre, 10 Oct 2006

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Bucefalo

MASTER MEMBER
    100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Chicharrón's Sandwiches
    El Farolito
    Prolongación Iquitos, Lince, to two blocks of houses of the bridge Mexico.

At this corner, in Prolongación Iquitos, you can eat some excellent chicharron's sandwiches of pig, and if you desire it, they can ask for themselves for portion or for kilograms.

It is a place where one eats well, good and cheaply.

Bucefalo, 29 Mar 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

chefny

Recluta

17%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Well,now i'll taking about of the king of the sandwichs.
    Pan con chicharron or pork fried sandwichs,most of the time are served with fried sweet potatoes simple deliciuos.There are many places where you can taste this sandwichs such as El Peruanito who is located Angamos one block from el sanjon.Another place is Kero ,right cross the street from San Miguel Plaza right next to the hotel and massages.
    But for me the best place are in el Callao market right by the chinese guys.It is the best of the best.You can find many differents small places inside the market where you can taste pan con chicharron.You have to find which one is the best for you.
    Another xcellent sandwichs is Pan Con Butifarra,Xcellent choice and the best place to find this kind of sandwichs is San Antonio(There are many San Antonios ,you have to find which one is close to you).
    Bonn appetite!!!!!!!!!!See yahhhh:eek:

chefny, 6 Jun 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Compartir esta página