Two Foristas Promoted!

Tema en 'MISCELLANEOUS' iniciado por RT Gooch, 13 Ene 2007.

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Good afternoon. RT here.

I am proud to announce that two contibutors to the English forum, RBC100 and Computer Guy, have been promoted to the category of Junior User. The promotions were announced this morning here.

The promotion comes with access to an extra forum especially dedicated for Juniors and above, an enlarged Private Message box, and the ability to walk tall amongst your fellow mongers world-wide.

RBC100 and ComputerGuy have contributed to PeruTops with both their input and reports from their Lima visits, as well as filling us in on their trips to other locations, too.

Here on PeruTops, members earn their 'stripes', rather than just getting them assigned based on an arbitrary statistic -- total posts, for example. You can read (in Spanish) the list of user titles in this thread.

It it contributions such as theirs that are instrumental in making the PeruTops English forum a viable resource for non-Peruvians who are considering Lima as a travel destination. Thanks again to RBC100 and ComputerGuy, as well as to all who have contributed here.

RT Gooch, 13 Ene 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Homo_Lo_Gato

MASTER MEMBER
    75%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Acechando, oculto, en la selva de cemento.
    Congratulations to rbc100 and ComputerGuy for their promotion to Junior User!

Promotions here are earned by means of the quality of the contributions as much as for their quantity. Many local forists browse the English section of this forum searching not 0nly the foreigner's view of the local scene, but for info on other mongering places outside Peru. The fact that the two of you have reported your adventures in other places has had no little influence in your promotion.

I want to thank you both for your contributions to this section of the forum and to encourage you to continue to do so.

Congratulations!

Homo_Lo_Gato, 15 Ene 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

ComputerGuy

Recluta

97%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Somehow I missed this post until now but thanks! I've received way more from this board than I could ever give back but I try to do what I can. 0nly 9 more days and I'll be back in Lima. Can't wait! :)

ComputerGuy, 6 Mar 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Compartir esta página