Surco / Lui Spa / Cuenca St. with Aviacion Av.

Tema en 'SAUNAS AND MASSAGES' iniciado por Jack Jericho, 6 Ene 2011.

electro

General

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Ingeniero
    I was in much needed for my weekly dose of relaxation.
    I decided to give sofia a spin here is the lowdown

1.- TYPE OF GIRL: Collegue Student- nice black hair, really nice looking girl with nice bod
    2.- FACE: Nice looking, pretty eyers with black hair.
    3.- AGE: 23, 24 ish
    4.- HEIGHT: about 1.6 or so
    5.- BREASTS: Small
    6.- WAIST: good, nice waist
    7.- TUMMY: Two love handles.
    8.- HIPS / BUTT: Small ass but nice
    9.- LEGS / FEET: Nice legs look rather long with heels
    10.- PUSSY: Shave
    11.- SKIN: Peruvian
    12.- PERSONAL HYGIENE: Very Clean
    13.- TATTOOS/PIERCINGS: None
    14.- PERFORMANCE: We have a long warm up, she has a very nice body
    we kiss for a long time, she proceed and cover me to give me a very good CBJ. She is learning, her technique is OK but lacks a bit of endurance I will give her a few months, she has some potential.
    16.- ANAL SEX: Nope
    17.- OVERALL TREATMENT: It was good
    18.- PHONE: 271-3879
    19.- ADVERTISES IN:Lui
    20.- PRICE: S/.100.00 for luisa, her 100
    21.- LOCATION: Toyota
    22.- PLACE/HYGIENE/COMFORT: the best
    23.- PRIVACY: Good
    24.- WORKING EXPERIENCE (YEARS): Less than a year
    25.- SEX QUALITY: good
    26.- FINAL SCORE: 7
    27.- WOULD YOU REPEAT? : I want to try maria fe
    28.- CATEGORY: debutant

electro, 30 May 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

electro

General

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Ingeniero
    I had tried this chick before, her good looks and demenour seem like a
    must try... here is the info

1.- TYPE OF GIRL: Young tipicial peruvian girl, black hair.. nice eyes
    2.- FACE: Average looking, I like her eyes
    3.- AGE: mid to low twentish
    4.- HEIGHT: small
    5.- BREASTS: Nice size proportionate with her bod
    6.- WAIST: small
    7.- TUMMY: nothing to worry about
    8.- HIPS / BUTT: I like her ass
    9.- LEGS / FEET: love to see her in heels
    10.- PUSSY: Tight
    11.- SKIN: Peruvian
    12.- PERSONAL HYGIENE: quite Clean
    13.- TATTOOS/PIERCINGS: No tattos
    14.- PERFORMANCE: Decent massage, good exfoliation after she proceeded to cover me and blow my brains out. While she is no Valery
    she showed a lot of will to make a good session.
    16.- ANAL SEX: Nope
    17.- OVERALL TREATMENT: Above average I would say
    18.- PHONE: 271-3879
    19.- ADVERTISES IN:Lui
    20.- PRICE: 100 for da house 100 for her
    21.- LOCATION: fat girls store (next to it)
    22.- PLACE/HYGIENE/COMFORT: Very very good
    23.- PRIVACY: Very private
    24.- WORKING EXPERIENCE (YEARS): While some said she worked before, she seem to be low milage
    25.- SEX QUALITY: good
    26.- FINAL SCORE: 7 .5
    27.- WOULD YOU REPEAT? : I like to try Maria Fe, she has become quite popular
    28.- CATEGORY: Peruvian Kine

electro, 7 Jun 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Sergio Armani y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

sierrabenz99

Recluta

87%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Greetings -- I'm a long time reader, first time providing feedback.

By way of quick introduction, I've been traveling to Peru (and Chile and Argentina) for several decades -- usually quick business trips (four times to Lima last year, twice already this year). I've often been able to find a few hours of free time for a visit to R&V #1 (seven or eight times since I've been reading this forum) and, based on the comments here, decided to give Lui Spa a try. I wasn't disappointed.

I grabbed a taxi from Miraflores (six soles) and got off two blocks up Aviacion, opposite the Toyota dealer. Had no problems finding the door to the Lui spa -- marked as #106 on Cuenca. Rang the bell and was greeted by Luisa -- we talked downstairs for a couple of minutes and then headed upstairs. One surprise was that she did not ask to put my wallet and cell phone in one of the lockers by the front desk. Upstairs, she offered me a drink (coke) and left to call the girls (she did suggest that in the future I call ahead to reserve a room -- but the place seemed empty so no problem).

After a couple of minutes, one girl joined us -- tall, fairly large, didn't catch her name, but she was supposedly a Limena. A minute or two later we were joined by another girl, shorter, more attractive, from Piura. Since I have worked in the north coast region in the past, we had a good conversation about her home area. Then Cielo arrived -- shorter, great cleavage, super friendly smile. Just on looks, I put Cielo on a par with some of the best R&V girls that I have been with. I immediately suggested that she go get ready -- the other two girls expressed some disappointment....

1. TYPE OF GIRL: cute Limena
    2. FACE: to me, very pretty -- nice eyes, great smile.
    3. AGE: she said 22, posts in the Spanish section suggest a couple of years more than that
    4. HEIGHT: about 5'3'' or so -- short
    5. BREASTS: she said 34B -- nice, great to suck on, very sensitive
    6. WAIST: thin, with just a little baby fat.
    7. TUMMY: a little bit of a roll, nothing to complain about
    8. HIPS/BUTT: cute, nice ass
    9. LEGS: nicely proportioned to the rest of her body
    10. PUSSY: shaved, tight, well lubed when we got down to business
    11. SKIN: soft and clear, very clean
    12. PERSONAL HYGIENE: clean, nice smell. We showered together both before and after
    13. TATTOOS: a large nondescript "angel" (that what she called it) on her lower right back, several stars between her shoulder blades at the top of her back
    14. PERFORMANCE: she took off her dress as soon as we were in the room -- which left her in bra and high heels (no panties to take off!). Cielo then helped me out of my shirt, removed my shoes while I unbuckled my belt, put my wallet and cell phone in a basket on a shelf, then eased my pants off. She asked if I wanted to shower first, which (given it was a fairly warm day and I had been walking around Miraflores for a while) I readily agreed to. While showering together I gave her body a quick feel all over and she responded to that with kisses and a quick rub of my little guy. Then we hit the table for the massage -- face down with her using her hands and breasts (after just a bit I managed to get a hand between her legs), followed by my turning over and her massaging my chest, legs, arms, and then a hand job down below. Then she put on the condom for a cbj -- she complained about my size; I apologized because I had forgotten to bring a Magnum condum from my hotel. She finally did get the thing all the way on and proceeded to give me great head. After a few minutes I suggested that she switch to a 69 position -- I proceeded to finger her while she gave me a great blow job (including deep throat) while using her hands on my balls. I came pretty hard after about ten minutes in the 69 position.

We then jumped in the jacuzzi -- she got me another coke and we talked about a variety of things while I sucked on her breasts, kissed her neck, and fingered her pussy. After a knock on the door, we headed again to the shower -- another great time of rubbing her all over, with lots more kisses.
    15. FELLATIO: See above -- great!!! In the Spanish section, there are comments about her lack of skill in this area -- after about four months at Lui spa, she has learned to give great head.
    16. ANAL SEX: Did not ask -- in fact, did not ask for vaginal sex, although she seemed willing while we were in the jacuzzi.
    17. OVERALL TREATMENT: Cielo was equal to the best I had had at R&
    V, and better than most. I would certainly try her again (to nail that pussy next time)
    18. PHONE: lui spa
    19. ANNOUNCES IN: Lui spa
    20. PRICE: Luisa told me up front that it was 100 soles to her and 70 to the girl. I gave Cielo 100 soles and thought that she was worth it.
    21. LOCATION: Lui spa, 106 Cuenca
    22. PLACE/HYGIENE/COMFORT: I did like the fact that everything took place in one large room -- at R&V #1, sometimes I've had the room over the entrance, which entails going down the hall to the shower and sauna. I thought that the table was ok for the massage, and the jacuzzi was certainly big enough for two people to play games. The 0nly thing that I didn't like (besides not locking up my wallet and cell phone) was that the towel was small and thin -- ok for one shower, but after using it to dry after the jacuzzi, there wasn't much left to dry off after the second shower.
    23. PRIVACY: nice -- never heard anyone else (unlike R&V)
    24. WORKING EXPERIENCE: The first comment about Cielo in the Spanish forum was in February, when she was brand new. Five months later, she knows what she is doing. But she still seemed fresh and enthusiastic, like she liked her job.
    25. SEX QUALITY: great CBJ, great looking at her pussy while she sucked me deep. As a first timer at Lui Spa, I wasn't looking for much else, and she certainly did her best to please me. True gfe!
    26: FINAL SCORE: Body: 7.0, Looks: 8.0, Sex: 7.0
    27. WOULD YOU REPEAT? Yes
    28. CATEGORY: massage parlor

Final comment: I arrived at 11:55 on a weekday morning, spent no more than fifteen minutes with Luisa and the girls before heading off with Cielo, and walked out the door at 1:45 pm -- maybe because they weren't very busy I got some extra time, or maybe it was because I mentioned to Luisa that I had read about her place on Perutops, and I'll never know if she told Cielo to treat me nicely, but my experience at Lui Spa was MUCH better than any that I had had in my visits to R&V #1.

sierrabenz99, 22 Jun 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A RT Gooch le gusta esto.

electro

General

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Ingeniero
    Miranda is back @ lui...

electro, 2 Jul 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

jamess16

Recluta

33%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    If I dont have sex does the top have to be as high as 100. The 2nd post mentions 50 minimum. Now I went to RV1 today and tipped 50 which is what most people tipped when I read through the reviews. Euro are you just a really good tipper or if I go to Lui should I be tipping more? Thanks

jamess16, 1 Sep 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Jack Jericho

MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

31%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Tips at Lui are the same as at R&V, it's just that the quality of the service is usually higher at Lui, so tips at Lui average 60/70 soles. euro is definitely a too good tipper and his reported tips are way way way way above average, please don't ruin the place by following his example.

Jack Jericho, 2 Sep 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A kermus le gusta esto.

jamess16

Recluta

33%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Just went to Lui and had a terrible time with Belen. Will write up full review at a different time but just putting down initial thoughts.

Belen is a beautiful girl, 8 maybe 9 for looks with excellent breasts but slim with a decent bum. However the level of attention she provides does not match her beauty. She never seemed really into it. I have a good base line for this as yesterday I saw Lorena at RV1 and the whole experience was many times better.

To start the massage was not impressive, passable but nothing special. Then when it came to the good stuff she seemed 0nly to be half there the whole time and 0nly going through the motions. When I saw Lorena yesterday it was a true GFE sensual experience with everything flowing. That was my first sexual encounter of any type ever and yet felt very natural. Belen was reluctant with kissing the whole time and seemed very mechanical and not very sensual. Given previous reports this was very disappointing. It wasnt helped by Belen having a tampon in for her period meaning fingering was out of the question which was the thing that turned me on most with Lorena. Her level of interest and commitment regardless of this still very disappointing. Will full review later. Score 8 for beauty 5 maybe less for performance.

Her lack of interest was a total turn off and I wasnt able to cum. I am 0nly 25 and have no issue at all normally yet because the whole experience was so poor I was unable to get it up most of the time.

jamess16, 2 Sep 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A kermus y Jack Jericho les gusta esto.

sierrabenz99

Recluta

87%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I was in Lima again a couple of weeks ago – arrived late, got to my hotel well after midnight, but the next morning did not have anything scheduled until after lunch, so I figured to try to bang Cielo at the Lui spa (see my review of my experience with her above). I waited until a bit after ten before calling Luisa – turned out that Cielo is no longer working there. I asked who else was available and when Luisa said Belen, I immediately confirmed that I wanted to give her a try and said that I would be there by eleven.

Belen was waiting for me when I arrived – I was immediately turned on by her – great looking, young, small (except for those fantastic breasts). She had the room ready – after she led me to it, I asked for one thing – bigger towels. She brought two big ones. I then handed her a Magnum condom – didn’t like the little one offered by Cielo last time. Then we got down to business. We hit the sauna, showered together, then we both climbed onto the massage table.

1.- TYPE OF GIRL: Short, small body

2.- FACE: cute, nice smile
    3.- AGE: early twenties
    4.- HEIGHT: maybe 5 foot 2 or so
    5.- BREASTS: fantastic tits – her best feature. Natural (or if not, the best job I have ever seen), round, soft and suckable
    6.- WAIST: small
    7.- TUMMY: no roll -- smooth
    8.- HIPS / BUTT: great ass, no fat
    9.- LEGS / FEET: smooth and appropriate for her size and height
    10.- PUSSY: freshly shaved
    11.- SKIN: smooth, nice smell
    12.- PERSONAL HYGIENE: good
    13.- TATTOOS/PIERCINGS: didn’t see anything
    14.- PERFORMANCE: After a few minutes in the sauna and shower, we started with her massaging my back while she knelt at the end of the massage table. I asked for a hard massage on my upper back (tight from the plane ride the day before) and she finished using her breasts rather than her hands. I turned over and she used her hands and tits on my chest, then she put on the condom and started a slow cbj. I suggested that she switch to a 69 position, but she said that she wanted to do something special for me. I immediately had visions for a quick cowgirl fuck, but she said that was out. But she moved forward a bit and began to rub my cock with her pussy – I tried a couple of times to move it inside, but she kept it just outside, riding up and down her slit. She used one hand to press my cock against her pussy lips; the other hand was around back stroking my balls. After a few minutes of this, I came pretty hard. She removed the condom and cleaned me off, then suggested that we get in the Jacuzzi, where we spent about a half hour talking, with me playing with her tits and fingering her pussy. After the knock on the door, we shared a quick shower before I dressed.

16- ANAL SEX: Not an option

17.- OVERALL TREATMENT: true GFE (except for no penetration)
    18.- PHONE:
    19.- ADVERTISES IN: Lui spa
    20.- PRICE: 100 soles to the house, 100 to her. Worth every penny!
    21.- LOCATION: second block of Aviacion up from the ovalo
    22.- PLACE/HYGIENE/COMFORT: Given that my 0nly real complaint from my previous visit was the single small towel, when Belen brought me two big towels I knew that that problem was going to be a non-issue. I really like the fact that everything takes place in one big room – massage, shower (and sauna), and Jaccuzi.
    23.- PRIVACY: didn’t hear or see anyone else until I was leaving
    24.- WORKING EXPERIENCE: well traveled, but she comes across almost as a teenage virgin willing to do anything but fuck.
    25.- SEX QUALITY: Taking into account that vaginal sex is not available, the cbj and then rubbing my cock up and down her slit (with appropriate sounds and motions) led to a big finish. Great!
    26.- FINAL SCORE: Easily a nine
    27.- WOULD YOU REPEAT? : Yes
    28.- CATEGORY: young, small star-in-the-making – I called her “Belen la famosa” and she took it as a real compliment, asked me how I had heard of her….

By the time I walked out the door, it was about 12:30 – about an hour and half after I walked in the door, most of which was spent with Belen.

sierrabenz99, 13 Dic 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

sierrabenz99

Recluta

87%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I was flying out late on a Tuesday – figured that an hour or so at Lui spa would relax me for the long flight, so I called in the morning to set up a session at three in the afternoon. I asked who was working – didn’t recognize any of the names (really wanted a second session with Belen, but she was not there) so I told Luisa that I would choose the girl after I got there. Of the three available, I picked Liliana – small, cute, born in Lima but she later told me that her mother was from Tarapota, in the northern jungle region.
    1.- TYPE OF GIRL: Typical college girl – cute, great body, nice conversationalist
    2.- FACE: a bit rounded – on first glance, typical of the jungle region
    3.- AGE: mid twenties – later, when we talked in the Jacuzzi, she said that she has a son (ten years old if I remember correctly) – and she explained that she got pregnant the second time that she had sex. She said that she was fourteen when it happened, which would put her at 24 or 25….
    4.- HEIGHT: about 5 foot three
    5.- BREASTS: nice, round, firm – she said 34B
    6.- WAIST: in proportion to the rest of her
    7.- TUMMY: a little roll, plus some stretch marks visible close up.
    8.- HIPS / BUTT: again, in proportion to the rest of her.
    9.- LEGS / FEET: great legs
    10.- PUSSY: Finger tight, shaved
    11.- SKIN: clean
    12.- PERSONAL HYGIENE: smelled good
    13.- TATTOOS/PIERCINGS: Nothing
    14.- PERFORMANCE: We skipped the sauna, I showered while she got the Jacuzzi and massage table ready, then she joined me for a few minutes in the shower while we explored each other’s bodies. After we dried off (like Belen, she brought two large towels when I asked for them), I got on the table while she stood next to me and rubbed lotion on me from neck to toes. Then she climbed on top of me and rubbed my back with her hands, tits, stomach, and pussy.
    I flipped over and she put the condom on (Magnum that I brought with me) for a great cbj. I suggested that she switch around for 69 which she quickly did – deep throat, hands all over my balls, and me fingering her pussy. After I came, we jumped in the Jacuzzi – she told me that she had just finished her coursework for a degree in “bienes” (real estate) and that she was 0nly working at Lui long enough to pay off her education and until she could get a job in her field. While we talked, she sat in the water opposite me while using her toes to stroke my cock – we ended with her next to me, kissing while I finger-fucked her and played with her tits. Real GFE and a great way to relax before my long flight.
    16.- ANAL SEX: Not an option
    17.- OVERALL TREATMENT: great
    18.- PHONE:
    19.- ADVERTISES IN: Lui spa
    20.- PRICE: I gave Liliana 80 and 100 to Luisa
    21.- LOCATION: Lui spa
    22.- PLACE/HYGIENE/COMFORT: great
    23.- PRIVACY: intimate – private room, candles, soft music, cute nude girl ready to blow my brains out – what more can you ask (well, cock in pussy WAS missing!)
    24.- WORKING EXPERIENCE: Not long, and she said that she didn’t plan to make a career of this type of work
    25.- SEX QUALITY: great cbj
    26.- FINAL SCORE: eight
    27.- WOULD YOU REPEAT? If she is around the next time I stop by -- yes
    28.- CATEGORY: cute college girl willing to jump out of her clothes to suck my cock
    The knock on the door came after about an hour (who’s watching the time when a nude girl is stroking your cock in the Jacuzzi?), we showered together, and I left a happy man!

sierrabenz99, 13 Dic 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Jack Jericho

MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

31%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Regarding the Lui Spa, it is true that the Spa is having trouble with the police, just as all saunas and spas in Lima that offer sexual services; the girls, however, are just as beautiful as always, in fact they are the same girls with the addition of a few new girls, younger and just as beautiful as the old ones.

My advise would be to go to Relax y Vida, they are not having any trouble with the authorities (don't ask me why), and they have so much more girls, and younger ones, that you will surely find one that you like. In fact, that's where Lui Spa gets their girls, among the most sought after girls of Relax y Vida. However, if you still want the girls of Lui Spa, my advice would be to go early; all police interventions reported so far have taken place later than 7:00pm, if I were going to Lui Spa I'd go no later than 4:00pm.

MODERATOR'S NOTE: This post has been copied from a related discussion in the Clubs forum.

Jack Jericho, 12 Mar 2012

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A passajero y Juan Alimaña les gusta esto.

passajero

Comandante

46%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    ciudadano del mundo
    al lado de camino, donde talves nos encontremos
    that's a good advice my friend , in fact , i think the issue with the policemen was about 7 to 8 , according with the others members , and would a good idea if you (hectolavoe) call for a resevation before . i already had the opportunity to attend this sauna and it was a day earlier before the problem occurred.. i was lucky .
    good luck :D

passajero, 13 Mar 2012

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Jack Jericho y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

sierrabenz99

Recluta

87%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Second time with Belen

I passed through Lima last month on the way to the north coast -- arrived late, had a 9 am wake up call at my hotel, and after breakfast figured that I had time for a quick visit to Lui spa before catching my flight to Trujillo. A bit after 10 I called Luisa -- she said that Belen was available at 11 so I confirmed the reservation.

When I arrived at the spa, Belen had the room ready waiting for me. We started with a hot shower/sauna followed by exfoliation and a cold shower, then a long slow back rub to work out the kinks from my flights the previous day. I sort of lost track of time (who is watching the clock when a cute nude girl is rubbing her tits up and down your back -- meanwhile, my hand was exploring between her legs) but after a while she turned me over, put on the condom, and proceeded to suck away as hard as she could -- including deep throat -- while her pussy was six inches in front of my face and my finger was playing with her slit.

After I came, she cleaned me off and we jumped in the jacuzzi -- had a long conversation about her schooling (in clothing design) and her goal of having her own store. After about an hour total, there was the knock at the door, followed by another shower together, and her helping me get dressed. I tipped her 100 soles (110 to Luisa) and left a happy man. If you like little women with great tits, Belen sure fits the bill. Easily an eight or nine....

sierrabenz99, 16 Jun 2012

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

sierrabenz99

Recluta

87%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    First time with Elizabeth

Returning from Trujillo, I had a full day in Lima prior to my evening flight home. Late in the morning I called Luisa and asked who was available -- she mentioned several names but none were girls that I had been with previously, so I said that I would choose when I got there, and made a reservation for noon.

When I arrived, Luisa brought me a cold drink and called for the girls -- first up was Elizabeth, followed by a taller girl whose name I forget. While waiting for a third girl to come out, two Peruvian guys came up the stairs and sat down in the waiting area. I figured that they might be regulars and have first choice, so before they could say anything I told Elizabeth that I wanted her and that she should get the room ready. Which she quickly did.

We started with a shower (after she undressed me and then slowly stripped herself). She did the exfoliation bit on my arms, legs, and back, then slowly washed me off from head to toe. After drying off (always remember to ask for the bigger towels!), I got on the massage table while Elizabeth stood next to me for a long slow rub down -- with special attention to my back and neck. I had the impression that she was really getting into it and seemed to be enjoying it as much as I was. After a while, she had me turn over and then she got between my legs to massage my chest. She slowly worked her way down, put on the condom, and proceeded to give me a great blow job. Again, I thought that she was really enjoying herself and was getting turned on (fingering her pussy -- she was really wet!). I lost focus and was just laying back and enjoying what her mouth and hands were doing to my cock and balls when she asked "do you know the rules?" I said "what?" and she again repeated "do you know the rules?" I wasn't sure what she was saying but I managed to say "yes, but rules are made to be broken." With that, she moved forward onto my chest, then slid back onto my cock and proceeded to do what comes naturally. After I came (and I think that she did too), she got off me, cleaned me off, and suggested that we get into the jacuzzi. After a bit of small talk, there was a knock at the door, followed by a quck shower, and her helping me get dressed.

1. TYPE OF GIRL: cute Limena with long dark hair
    2. AGE: she said that she was 23 with her 24th birthday the following week
    3. FACE: not beautiful, but cute -- clearly parents from the sierra
    4. Height: she said that she was 1.55 meters -- about five feet even
    5. Breasts: small, perky, with dark nipples
    6. Waist: small, proportional to the rest of her
    7. Hips/rear: small
    8. legs/feet: small, thin
    9. Skin: clean and clear
    10. Tatoos: none
    11. Personal Hygiene: clean, nice smell
    12. Fellatio: very very good -- deep throat plus a quick suck of the balls, great use of hands
    13. Pussy: shaved, clean, nice smell, very wet and ready for action -- and tight. She said that I was the biggest that she had had in a long while, but that she enjoyed it.
    14. Anal: didn't ask, didn't go there
    15. Performance: Great -- could not ask for more. Above and beyond the call of duty (and the "rules").
    16. Bed or Massage table: massage table, plus shower and jacuzzi
    17. Experience: knows what she is doing -- not a rookie
    18. Price: 100 to her, 110 to Luisa
    19. Cost/Benefit: worth every penny
    20. Location: Lui spa
    21. Return: every time I have the chance
    22. Final Score: nine for performance, 8 for looks/body

I would choose Elizabeth again without hesitation -- walked away with a smile on my face.

sierrabenz99, 16 Jun 2012

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A passajero, RT Gooch y Sergio Armani les gusta esto.

sierrabenz99

Recluta

87%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I was in Lima again for a few days last month -- arrived mid-afternoon from the north and after checking in to my hotel, I called Luisa to see if there was someone available around nine PM (first time I had gone there in the evening). She said that there would be several girls available -- I said I would choose when I got there.

There were actually six girls available -- none that I had been with previously, so I had a hard time choosing. I finally settled on Jimena, mainly for her great looking tits.

1. Type of girl: another cute Limena, with a great chest.
    2. Age: 24
    3. Face: fairly cute, clean skin, looked younger than her 24 years. If you saw her on the street, you'd definitely give her a second look.
    4. Height: she said about 1.65 -- around 5 foot 4 inches
    5. Breasts: 38B -- nice, pert nipples, great to suck on -- definitely her best feature
    6. Waist: a bit of a roll -- maybe needs to work out a bit -- not enough to be a turnoff
    7. Hips/rear: porportional to the rest of her
    8. Legs: long, great, smooth
    9. Skin: smooth, clean, nice smell
    11. Personal Hygiene: girls at Lui are always clean -- they probably shower multiple times each working day
    12. Fellatio: great technique -- we started with a shower, then steam in the sauna, with lots of stroking of my cock and me playing with her pussy. After a quick back rub, I turned over and she put on the condom (Magnum that I brought) and started to suck away. Lots of hand work, sucked my balls, and finished with deep throat.
    13. Pussy: shaved, of course, clean, tight. I was able to finger her while she was doing the cbj.
    14. Anal:don't go there
    15. Performance: good -- not as great as a couple of the other girls that I have been with a Lui, but I've never been disappointed... In contrast to the other times that I have been a Lui, however, I did enjoy the evening. Dim lights, candles, soft music, and less noise from the street... Great to cuddle with her in the jacuzzi and to play with those great tits.
    16. Bed or Massage table: started in shower/sauna, followed by massage table, then jacuzzi.
    17. Experience: experienced
    18. Price: 100 plus 110 to Luisa
    19. Cost/Benefit: good as usual
    21. Return: always
    22. Final score: 7

sierrabenz99, 14 Nov 2012

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

sierrabenz99

Recluta

87%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    One day later, I was able to get free mid-afternoon for another trip to Lui Spa. I called ahead and asked who was available -- Luisa said that there was a new girl from Colombia that I should try, so I said to have her ready at three. Her name is Viviana and I was in for a treat. She brought a coke to me in the room (along with a larger towel that I always ask for) while I got undressed. Once we were set, she stripped quickly (she was literally poured into a tightfittinng dress) and we headed into the shower -- she did the exfoliation number on my arms and back, while I as usual was exploring her body. Then it was on to the massage table for a hard back rub.

1. Type of girl: cute, dark, longhaired girl from Medellin, Colombia
    2. Age: she said 25 -- the Spanish section suggests a couple of years older
    3. Face: not her best feature, but she has a nice smile
    4. Height about 1.55 -- around five feet even.
    5. Breasts: 34B -- small, nice nipples, just about a handfull. Great to suck on and play with.
    6. Waist: small, fairly thin. She said that she has two kids, but neither her breasts nor tummy showed much evidence of multiple pregnancies.
    7. Hips/rear: small ass, no excess fat. good to look at in the doggy position
    8. Legs: Another great feature (along with her tits) -- for being short, she has long legs.
    9. Skin: fairly dark, clean, smooth, nice to touch
    10. Tatoos: none that I noticed
    11. Personal Hygiene: clean and nice smell
    12. Fellatio: She said that she had 0nly been at Lui (and in Lima) for a short time, but she is an experienced pro. Great sucking action, including my balls.
    13. Pussy: shaved, wet, tight.
    14. Anal: no
    15. Performance: this is where is really got good. Officially, there is no fucking at Lui. Viviana did not get that message....
    16. Bed or Massage table: I'm not a fan of sex on a massage table, but Viviana might get me to change my mind.
    17. Experience: very experienced -- knows exactly what she is doing. While we were in the jacuzzi, she offered to masterbate in front of me, offered (for extra) a second go at her pussy, plus was very active in stroking me, kissing, rubbing her tits on my chest, etc. Real girl friend experience -- could not have asked for more.
    18. Price: 150 to her, 110 to Luisa. More than I had ever given a girl at Lui, but got much more than anyone else had ever done to me.
    19. Cost/Benefit: super A1
    22. Final score: looks: 7.5 Performance 9.9

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

sierrabenz99

Recluta

87%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I had the normal late night flight back to Miami, so made arrangements with Luisa to stop by the spa around 3 -- a couple of days after my session with Viviana. I said that I would select a girl after I got there -- had a choice of five. I was really tempted to have another go with Viviana, who was there and all smiles (I think that she figured I was good for another nice tip), but I did not want to change more dollars before leaving so I knew that I had to pick a girl who would not be as expensive (believe me, I was really really tempted!). So I decided to try another new girl -- Lorena -- who had 0nly been working at Lui for a couple of weeks and not every day -- I had the distinct impression that she had brand new at this sort of spa. She said that she was a nursing student, specializing in medical massages, but she had a kid in Pueblo Libre and needed the money for rent, food, and to complete her studies. She lived with her parents (her apartment) and they did not know what she was doing to make money (guess they thought she was doing straight massages 0nly). She gave an EXCELLENT massage -- one of the best that I have ever had. Hard, then soft, then hard and deep again.

1. Type of girl: attractive Limena
    2. Age: she said 25
    3. Face: typical Lima girl
    4. Height: about 1.65 or 1.70 -- maybe five feet six inches
    5. Breasts: 34C -- fairly large, big nipples that stood out almost a half inch when she got excited
    6. Waist: about 24 inches -- no tummy roll
    7. Hips/rear: nice ass
    8. Legs: well formed
    9. Skin: smooth, no stretch marks
    11. Personal Hygiene: good
    12. Fellatio: Good. She made it clear that head was the 0nly thing that she was going to do (although she did let me play with her pussy while in the 69 position), but she knows what she is doing. She did suck hard and deep while playing attention to my balls.
    13. Pussy: shaved, wet, nice smell
    14. Anal: not an option
    15. Performance: she would not consider anything beyond a cbj, but what she did, she did with great gusto and enthusiasm. And I came, she cleaned me off and then we enjoyed almost a half hour in the jacuzzi before the knock on the door.
    16. Bed or Massage table: massage table, plus shower before and jacuzzi afterwards.
    17. Experience: very experienced in straight massage, rookie at massage with cbj
    18. Price: 90 to her, 110 to Luisa
    19. Cost/Benefit: I was happy with what I got for the price I paid
    22. Final score: looks: 7 Masage: 9 CBJ: 7

One problem at the end -- I had asked to end with a shower and steam in the sauna -- she could not get the lights to work in the shower/sauna (she had turned them off after we showered at the start) and could not get the steam to come on. I had the impression that either she had never used this particular room before, or that perhaps she was a complete newcomer to Lui.
    And she started to dress before I had finished toweling off -- I always carry a Victoria Secrets thong as a gift for the girls (and get a photo of them wearing it) -- she had to take her dress off for the photos.

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

dritt

Recluta

0%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I visited this place today based on your rapports. I got to choose from 2 girls, I chose the girl with the nicest face but with the least English and who seemed the least interested. I did not catch her name. The massage I would judge as nothing special but I do not really care about massage. She turned me around and we kissed shortly while she got me hard, then she put on a condom (I later found out she did not take the foreskin properly back). After a short CBJ she started half inserting my dick into her pussy while using her hand on my dick, eventually she let my dick more in and started riding me. From the very start she made a lot of very theatrical noise. We continued with her on top to I came.

We took a common bath talked a little meaningless with much no entiendo and then I got to kiss her some more. Sauna and shower. After this she made it clear she wanted 200 for the sex, I did not bother to argue much about it due to my awful spanish. We continued kissing and I gave myself a wank at the same time.

Price: 200 to her, 110 to the place
    Tatoos: Yes, a sabre or something on the ass
    Return: No, value for money less than what I could get in easterneurope

dritt, 16 Nov 2012

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Sergio Armani y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

LatinaLover

Recluta

63%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I'm in Peru for several days and wanted to go to Lui Spa and found out that it was closed by the police last month: Fuente Peru 21:
    http://peru21.pe/actualidad/clausura...-surco-2121716 That really sucks because it as like R&V but with the sex! I had some good times there in the past. Oh well, so instead I went to Naturals Spa today.

LatinaLover, 28 Abr 2013

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Top Gun y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

Compartir esta página