Surco / Lui Spa / Cuenca St. with Aviacion Av.

Tema en 'SAUNAS AND MASSAGES' iniciado por Jack Jericho, 6 Ene 2011.

Jack Jericho

MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

31%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    All right guys, here it is.

A couple months ago I received a phone call from my friend Luisa, former mamasan of the now closed Uomo Spa, inviting me to visit her new Spa, Lui Spa, which was to work following the same pattern of the old Uomo, which in turn copied the R&V format. Luisa is a former mamasan of R&V3 (Av. Canada) and most of her girls at Uomo she took from R&V3, this time she told me she had some new girls and that some of the Uomo girls were also going to work with her at Lui Spa.

Well, I had been a regular at Uomo and I like Luisa’s taste when it comes to choose girls so I decided to visit her a few weeks later, giving her time to get some of her best girls back; it was the right decision.

The place is still partially under construction, at least the first floor (Note: In Peru, first floor = ground level). The second floor is the 0nly one working by now and it is evident that they have started doing business as soon as the basic facilities were operational, but the place is comfortable enough as it is and certainly promising. Here is a brief description as per the forum’s format:

Name: Lui Spa
    Address: Cuenca St. w/ Aviacion Av. (Block 48, Aviacion Av.)
    Tel.: 2713879
    Web: None that I know of.
    Parking space: For 3 cars
    Location: Three blocks north from Ovalo Higuereta by Avenida Aviacion, across the street from a Toyota car dealer. (See location in shadowman's excellent map at This Link)
    Working Hours: Monday to Saturday from 10am To 10pm
    Price: Entrance fee: S/.100 (One hour sauna + massage). Tip for the girl: Your will (S/.50 minimum suggested for GFE massage and CBJ)
    Additional Services: Same as in R&Vs.
    Credit Cards: No
    Dry heath chamber: No
    Steam chamber: Yes, in every room. They are portable type steam chambers, each with its own steam generator and they work beautifully.
    Spanish shower (cold): Inside the steam chamber.
    Regular shower (warm): In the jacuzzi
    Swimming pool: No
    Jacuzzi: Yes, in every room.
    Lounge: A very small temporary waiting lounge, similar to that of Natural Spa.
    Minigym: No
    Snack Bar: No but they offer you a free drink when you come in.
    Massages: Yes, of course.
    Sex: No. (At least not officially, just as in the R&Vs).
    Bed or Stretcher: Stretcher
    Comments: The place looks very promising, as I said at the beginning of this post. Some of the girls are very young and look eager to please, some of the girls are old hands in the business. Luisa claims she will be getting back most of the girls from the closed Uomo Spa, I hope she does since those were the very best of the girls from R&V3.
    I know none of her new girls, there are four or five of them, but I’ve found so far five girls I know, including three of the best girls I’ve ever met at R&V. Miranda, a former TV model and the most fabulous natural ass in the business, Rubi, a not-that-good-looking girl (pretty face but a little chubby) but one of the hottest in the circuit when it comes to sex and Elisabeth, a small kind of oriental-looking spinner who earned a well deserved notoriety for her lust at R&V3. All of them are in their late twenties, as well as Maria Jose formerly of Uomo Spa and R&V3 and Belen, formerly of Natural Spa, but they are all well known in the circuit and they guarantee the quality level at this new spa; they also ‘train’ the younger girls in this particular kind of ‘personalised sauna spa’.

One piece of advise: Call and reserve your time in advance, even if you don't choose a girl until you get there. Why with the quality of the attention, and the novelty, they are fully reserved most of the time, so if you just show up you might have to wait quite some time for a free room.

Jack Jericho, 6 Ene 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A RT Gooch le gusta esto.

LatinaLover

Recluta

63%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Thanks for the info on this spa. I will definitely check this place out when I'm in Lima next month.

LatinaLover, 8 Ene 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Jack Jericho le gusta esto.

Jack Jericho

MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

31%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    To complete my report about Lui Spa, here is the account, as per Perutops Format, of my last incursion there and my encounter with one of my favorites and long time friend:

Miranda:

1.- TYPE OF GIRL: Runway model, TV model, former contestant in a pageant.
    2.- FACE: Oval face, more fair and more beautiful every time I see her, small and slim nose, fine but provocative lips, black long straight hair (with her money).
    3.- AGE: More than 25 less than 30, she is no schoolgirl.
    4.- HEIGHT: About 5’5”
    5.- BREASTS: Average breasts, 34B or so, as delicious as always although no longer as hard as I remember them. Small nipples and small aureoles, both very dark; she lets me kiss them, suck them and bite them as much as I want to.
    6.- WAIST: Barbie’s waist.
    7.- TUMMY: Flat tummy although no longer hard.
    8.- HIPS / BUTT: Nice hips, neither too narrow nor too wide but perfectly modeled. And a hearth stopping butt, very hard and very very perky, it has recovered some of the volume it had lost and is... absolutely fabulous, makes it hard not to bite it.
    9.- LEGS / FEET: Long and very nicely shaped legs; delicate and very carefuly pedicured feet.
    10.- PUSSY: Dark, tight, perfectly depilated. She doesn’t like it to be touched by one’s hand, she says that it is very sensitive, but what really happens is that it is very dry, it takes quite some time in getting wet; but when she is all aroused and wet she lets me caress it at will with no objections.
    11.- SKIN: Dark cinnamon, not really black; very soft and delicately scented. Perfectly depilated, without marks tatoos or scars, ideal to stroke, kiss and lick.
    12.- PERSONAL HYGIENE: Absolutely flawless.
    13.- TATTOOS/PIERCINGS: None that I remember.
    14.- PERFORMANCE: Miranda’s service gets better every time I see her and keeps improving. Could it be that every time we know each other better? I do not know, but the truth is that in this spa this mulata feels at home and delivers with an enthusiasm and passion worthy of a better stage. She undresses me, we kiss and then she gives me a massage. Massages are not her best skill, but I never cease to enjoy them because they are very sensual and the perfect previous for the action. After the massages I get a CBJ, some thigh fucking to a happy ending and then we go to the sauna where I get an exfoliation. To finish we go together to relax with conversation, fondling and more kissing in the Jacuzzi.
    15.- FELLATIO: Better every time, I don’t know if it is the mutual confidence or if the girl has really improved his technique, and she never forgets to lick and suck my balls, what more could I ask?
    16.- ANAL SEX: Not allowed in this place.
    17.- OVERALL TREATMENT: Doing it with Miranda is like doing it with a girlfriend, it’s not 0nly sex; it is everything, the conversation, the kisses, the fondling... it is to give and to receive pleasure at the same time, it is something that cannot be attained but after many many times of shared privacy. And to relax with her in the Jacuzzi is the perfect anticlimax that rounds a totally satisfactory experience.
    18.- PHONE: 271-3879
    19.- ADVERTISES IN: She doesn’t advertise, you find her at the Lui Spa.
    20.- PRICE: S/.110.00 for the house, voluntary tip for her, minimum S/.50.00. I gave her S/.100.00 and she pocketed it without even looking how much it was.
    21.- LOCATION: Three blocks north from Ovalo Higuereta by Avenida Aviacion, across the street from a Toyota car dealer.
    22.- PLACE/HYGIENE/COMFORT: The place is new, perfectly clean, and the rooms for the service are ample, comfortable and well equipped. The waiting lounge is ridiculously small and there is no bar.
    23.- PRIVACY: Absolute.
    24.- WORKING EXPERIENCE (YEARS): I’ve known her four years so far, and she was already experienced when I found her.
    25.- SEX QUALITY: No actual penetration allowed in this place but, other than that, sweet, romantic and, at the same time, rough passionate sex.
    26.- FINAL SCORE: 8.5/10
    27.- WOULD YOU REPEAT? : You can bet!
    28.- CATEGORY: Stunning mulata (black/white halfbreed). Think of a Peruvian Beyonce.

Here are some pics of the girl, downloaded from the web. They are two or three years old, when she was trying to make it as a runway and TV model, but she looks just as good today, it is a shame to have to mask her face but those are the forum rules.

http://lh5./_IIDUNQMDD-Q/TSivwvQm2JI/AAAAAAAAAKw/yQ95EBLW7S0/s512/Miranda012.jpg http://lh6./_IIDUNQMDD-Q/TSivxOwRXUI/AAAAAAAAAK0/IsmxI8b256w/s512/Miranda014.jpg http://lh3./_IIDUNQMDD-Q/TSivxxBbB5I/AAAAAAAAAK4/tORtZEACRy4/s512/Miranda015.jpg http://lh4./_IIDUNQMDD-Q/TSivyivZYTI/AAAAAAAAAK8/ZTXJgnNa3P0/s512/Miranda023.jpg

Jack Jericho, 8 Ene 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A electro, Juan Alimaña y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

the visitor

Soldado

97%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Just an FYI.... I've been here twice and got full service both times from two different girls. The 0nly downside was we had to do it in the sauna, which is really small. The last time I was down on my knees while she was sitting on the bench facing me. The sauna is so small that my feet kept pushing the door open. PM me for names.

the visitor, 11 Ene 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Jack Jericho le gusta esto.

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    More important than the names... what was the going rate? Thanks.

RT Gooch, 11 Ene 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

the visitor

Soldado

97%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    the non-negotiable house fee is S/ 100 and I gave each girl S/ 100 tip, without asking them first and both seemed content. this is also the same amount i give at R&V if i get laid, S/50 otherwise.

the visitor, 12 Ene 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Jack Jericho y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

electro

General

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Ingeniero
    Yesterday, I took a day off from work to chill. I had heard nothing but good things about this place so I decided to check it out!

Name: Lui Spa
    Address: Cuenta- Av. Aviacion 48th block in front of Toyota
    Tel.: 2713879
    Web: No
    Parking space: One or two cars.
    Location: Is super descreet. Its a small door - no number or anything
    in from of the toyota dealer. White house with silver door

Working Hours: M-S 10 to 9Pm
    Price: Entrance fee: S/.100 cover fee + tip to the girl 60-70 seems fine
    Additional Services: It is up to you
    Credit Cards: No
    Dry heath chamber: No
    Steam chamber: Yes, tiny
    Spanish shower (cold): Yes inside the steam room
    Regular shower (warm): In the Steam room
    Swimming pool: No
    Jacuzzi: Yes very nice
    Lounge: A small waiting room- with a little bar- the host offers you a drink- Nice!
    Minigym: No
    Snack Bar: Nope
    Massages: Yes, perhaps the best out there
    Sex: It was my first time. So she said we will talk next time
    Bed or Stretcher: Stretcher
    Comments: The place is the bomb, it seems the nail the right
    business model. they have a well plan script. When the service starts,
    the girl plays a CD with zen like music. The tape goes for about 1hr
    and this is how they know how much time is left. The place is getting popular- So I would call to make a reservation. It seems that the more
    you go the better they treat you. I highly recommend it.

electro, 9 Feb 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

electro

General

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Ingeniero
    I have become quite a regular from this place. Perhaps the 0nly thing that
    bothers me is when they knock on the door - Perhaps a 2hr session should be offer. Any how, I have meet Lucero and Carolina. Carolina looks like a sexy thing. I hope to take her for a spin next week.

I have however sample Lucero, a 19hr old with a body to die for. She is becoming popular an while she does not offer full sex- she loves to suck cock. I have even tea bag her....

electro, 20 Feb 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

electro

General

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Ingeniero
    Today I visited this temple for my much needed dose of relaxation.
    Luisa told me she got two new girls- debutants which are not recicled from
    any other saunas. I will see them later this week and put a little field report.

electro, 21 Feb 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

electro

General

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Ingeniero
    I had my 3rd encounter with lucero- She told me she will be taking some time off. Here it is

1.- TYPE OF GIRL: Just turn 18..debutant
    2.- FACE: Pretty, nice smile, black hair ...
    3.- AGE: schoolgirl. She is 19 ...
    4.- HEIGHT: 5.6
    5.- BREASTS: Small, perfect to suck them
    6.- WAIST: Tinny tinny waist
    7.- TUMMY: Flat tummy, but she should be perfect if she decided to go to the gym
    8.- HIPS / BUTT: Rounded, she has a great butt indeed
    9.- LEGS / FEET: French manicure. Beatiful feet to kiss. Her legs are great
    10.- PUSSY: Perhaps the best thing. THIGH- yes tight. she didnt wanted to give it to me but finally she accepted.
    11.- SKIN: cinnamon
    12.- PERSONAL HYGIENE: Very clean, she is learning. This time she got in the shower and ask me to join.
    13.- TATTOOS/PIERCINGS: Zero
    14.- PERFORMANCE: We got in the Sauna, and started to DFK while I started to play with her privates. I knew I got to take my time to ger her in the mood. After kissing her entire body I ask her for a CBJ. I then sat
    and proceed to fuck her brains out doogie style. Meanwhile she would suck my finger. At time I would stroke her with force and she would made the best moan ever. After about 10 min. I ask her to sit on top of me while I suck her titties. This was great. Finally I ask her to lie on the bech while I fuck her mouth, I had enough and I wanted to give her my mother load. I came and It was all good
    16.- ANAL SEX: Work in project
    17.- OVERALL TREATMENT: She is really really gas
    19.- ADVERTISES IN:Lui Spa.
    20.- PRICE: S/.100.00 for the house, tip her 120
    21.- LOCATION: In front of the toyota dealer
    22.- PLACE/HYGIENE/COMFORT: 10 points
    23.- PRIVACY: The best
    24.- WORKING EXPERIENCE (YEARS): 1 month. GUYS - RUSH cause she is learning - so we want her while she is fresh.
    25.- SEX QUALITY: great
    26.- FINAL SCORE: 8
    27.- WOULD YOU REPEAT? : Next week
    28.- CATEGORY: YOUNG Debutant

electro, 26 Feb 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

electro

General

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Ingeniero
    1.- TYPE OF GIRL: Average peruvian girl, thin, ready to please you
    2.- FACE: Not the pretty but certainly good looking
    3.- AGE: schoolgirl. Mid 20's
    4.- HEIGHT: 5.8
    5.- BREASTS: Small and suckable
    6.- WAIST: Wasp
    7.- TUMMY: She is flat but needs to work out ...
    8.- HIPS / BUTT: Small round ass, ready to eat cock
    9.- LEGS / FEET: Very thin legs
    10.- PUSSY: Shaved, doesnt like to fingered
    11.- SKIN: cinnamon
    12.- PERSONAL HYGIENE: Quite clean
    13.- TATTOOS/PIERCINGS: Zero
    14.- PERFORMANCE: I arrive for a session not knowing what to expect.
    She takes command and Im down for everything, she starts to massage me- It was great, all of a sudden she gets naked, I was lyng down and I feel her tits rubbing me all over my body. My little guy got excited when she lick me and said some of the most sensual things. I turn arround and she procedd to cover me to give me a super blowjob . She would even slap her face with my dick, lick my balls and call me all kinds of names... it was nice, She blew me for 25 minutes when I held her neck and came so much.. After that.. we when to the steam room, I shave and she pamper me and finally in the jacuzzi, she puts a CD to take care of the time....
    16.- ANAL SEX: Ill try next time
    17.- OVERALL TREATMENT: Great
    20.- PRICE: S/.100.00 for luisa, tip her 120
    21.- LOCATION: In front of the toyota dealer
    24.- WORKING EXPERIENCE (YEARS): at least 2 yeras
    25.- SEX QUALITY: great
    26.- FINAL SCORE: 6.85
    27.- WOULD YOU REPEAT? : Next week but not for her
    28.- CATEGORY: young chica de cono

electro, 28 Feb 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

electro

General

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Ingeniero
    Yesterday I had the pleasure to visit this temple.

They no longer knock on the door which is an amazing thing- so they got

a repeat business from me for a long time.

I saw two beautiful girls, Jimena and Cielo. Both of them said they

where pretty new. Jimena resembles Miranda- but unfortunately

I didnt want risks so I went for a sure thing which turn out to be a

memorable experience.

electro, 15 Mar 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

electro

General

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Ingeniero
    I need to return for a session, I saw the usual suspects there and decided
    to give jeniffer a spin

1.- TYPE OF GIRL: Average middle class girl, good looking
    2.- FACE: Pretty, easy on the eyes, white skinns
    3.- AGE: 24 ish
    4.- HEIGHT: 1.65 - above average
    5.- BREASTS: Small and beautiful
    6.- WAIST: Little waist, no love handles
    7.- TUMMY: She would have a killer bod is she decided to work out
    8.- HIPS / BUTT: Small tight and round ass
    9.- LEGS / FEET: Nice legs
    10.- PUSSY: Fully shaved
    11.- SKIN: White
    12.- PERSONAL HYGIENE: Super clean
    13.- TATTOOS/PIERCINGS: No tatoos, BUT she wears brackets
    14.- PERFORMANCE: Excelent, she is trully GFE, When lick my entire body, and proceeded to cover me with her mouth. Then she blew me like
    it was the last dick in the world. She would stablish eye contact- daaanm.
    I then tea bag her, and she lick my balls first one by one and then
    both of them. While I finger her she would make the most exquisit sounds. I then proceed to fuck her mouth and came.
    16.- ANAL SEX: Not a fan
    17.- OVERALL TREATMENT: excelent
    20.- PRICE: S/.100.00 for luisa, her 120
    21.- LOCATION: Toyota
    24.- WORKING EXPERIENCE (YEARS): Dificult to say, she saids 2 months but with sex she had all the experience in the world
    25.- SEX QUALITY: excelent
    26.- FINAL SCORE: 8.75-9 (yes that good)
    27.- WOULD YOU REPEAT? : yes, I need to bang her brains out
    28.- CATEGORY: Young middle class girl

electro, 23 Mar 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Juan Alimaña y Jack Jericho les gusta esto.

electro

General

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Ingeniero
    Reliable source says that miranda is back part time

@ lui. good news...

electro, 31 Mar 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

electro

General

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Ingeniero
    I have session with Belen, Kelly, Lucero, Jenifer, Guivona and I think Im missing one or two. The top dogs there are Lucero and Jeniffer. Lucero (She has a sweet ass and lovely legs- I always spend 10 minutes kissing those. Men they are sweet) I mean she has a rocking bod, 19 yrs of age and it is a dynamo (It will make you feel 20 again). I have a couple of memorable session and about the best CBJ but currently she is out for the time being.

If you are into a real GFE, then Jen is the girl for you. She is the most consistent girl I have run into, almost every session is very good or excellent.

I have yet to try Miranda, Jack Jericho has given her good reviews so I cant imagine how good she is. But she seems to be going on thrusdays afternoon and my current work load does not allow that.

electro, 14 Abr 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

electro

General

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Ingeniero
    Last week after a few stressful days at work I decided to visit my friends @ lui. I saw the usual suspects so I decided to give a spin this new girl.
    Here is the 411 on Giovana

1.- TYPE OF GIRL: Good looking girl, above average
    2.- FACE: Cute, round- Above average
    3.- AGE: 23 at least
    4.- HEIGHT: 1.70
    5.- BREASTS: Small put suckable..
    6.- WAIST: Very very nice
    7.- TUMMY: Flat but need to work out, she wont disapoint
    8.- HIPS / BUTT: Little round ass
    9.- LEGS / FEET: Nice feet, skiny but not chicken legs
    10.- PUSSY: Some hair minus -1 point
    12.- PERSONAL HYGIENE: Good higene
    13.- TATTOOS/PIERCINGS:she wears braces
    14.- PERFORMANCE: In her defence- I had to say she said straight up
    I have been here very little time, so please bear with me. The session start good, the usual stuff- kissing and what not. We went in the sauna,
    the fingering action started right away-it was damn tight, and I note an unease in her. She proceeded to cover me for some BJ, I ask her to please change the cover but she didnt seem to have one there. So I decided to kindly halt our session. I took a long shower, change and pay her S/70.00
    17.- OVERALL TREATMENT: Rookie
    20.- PRICE: S/.100.00 for luisa, I was not going to argue so S/70
    22.- PLACE/HYGIENE/COMFORT: As usual 10 points for Luisa and his boy
    24.- WORKING EXPERIENCE (YEARS): None, days less than a week I guess
    25.- SEX QUALITY: Low
    26.- FINAL SCORE: 7
    27.- WOULD YOU REPEAT? : Lui Always- her I dont think so
    28.- CATEGORY: Rookie

I have given an extensive report on this girl @ the Spanish forum. I would repeat here that- she is a nice sport. Some of the guys said I have been given to much info, and they now know who I am I and therefore, Im being punish for this.

I like to believe this isnt the case, as I have been accurate and generous with my reviews with the girls @ lui. Overall, I give them thumbs up but as in any business, some tweaking is always required.

I read, a review yesterday for this gal very favarouble so I would not
    rule her out.......

Peace

electro, 15 Abr 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

electro

General

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Ingeniero
    I had a previous sesion with belen, while it was not that great I thought I gave her one more time before I decided it was not for me. Boy, Im glad I did tried her again

1.- TYPE OF GIRL: very young good looking gal
    2.- FACE: Normal y guess,
    3.- AGE: 22ish
    4.- HEIGHT: 1.60
    5.- BREASTS: Natural, somewhat big for her age
    6.- WAIST: small
    7.- TUMMY: little really nothing
    8.- HIPS / BUTT: little round ass
    9.- LEGS / FEET: two.
    10.- PUSSY: Shaved
    11.- SKIN: Whitish
    12.- PERSONAL HYGIENE: very good
    13.- TATTOOS/PIERCINGS:none
    14.- PERFORMANCE: The session was great, after an initial shower we fooled around for a little bit. She cover me and blow my brains out.
    She uses all her assets to make you come, while blowing me, she will use her tits, stare at me... she seem to enjiy it PLUS
    16.- ANAL SEX: I dont go that way
    17.- OVERALL TREATMENT: very good
    20.- PRICE: S/.100.00 for luisa, 100 for her
    21.- LOCATION:
    22.- PLACE/HYGIENE/COMFORT: The best- I recomend going during the daytime
    23.- PRIVACY: Great
    24.- WORKING EXPERIENCE (YEARS): hard to judge- Im guessing at least a year or so
    25.- SEX QUALITY: high
    26.- FINAL SCORE: 8.5
    27.- WOULD YOU REPEAT? : Yes Im looking forward to bang her brains out.
    28.- CATEGORY: young pretty gal...

electro, 24 Abr 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Are you sure? :D

RT Gooch, 24 Abr 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

electro

General

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Ingeniero
    I had a few session with belen, the first one was some what of a dissapointment, the second was great, So I did decide to give her another go... Here is the low down

1.- TYPE OF GIRL: Mini girl... Attractive
    2.- FACE: Nice rounded
    3.- AGE: 19ish maybe 20?
    4.- HEIGHT: Short
    5.- BREASTS: nice and shorts
    6.- WAIST: nice waist- you can tell she is young
    7.- TUMMY: flat
    8.- HIPS / BUTT: Small round ass, in 4 she looks great
    9.- LEGS / FEET: Great legs
    10.- PUSSY: Fully shaved
    12.- PERSONAL HYGIENE: Super clean
    13.- TATTOOS/PIERCINGS: No tatoos
    14.- PERFORMANCE: She is a pro, I decided to take the time to give her a good warm up. I knew I was for a treat, she remember me from the last session. It was early in the morning so I guess she was fresh.

We fool around for a little bit, I finger her real good kiss her bod with devotion, she cover me and kill me for half and hour. Men it was a memorable session. After a few minutes to recover we had a repeat real GFE, she is extremely skillfull so it is not for the faint of heart. I think what makes it great is that she seems to be enjoying this. Great gal
    Real trooper, thumbs up.
    16.- ANAL SEX: Not sure she even likes this.
    17.- OVERALL TREATMENT: excelent
    19.- ADVERTISES IN:Lui
    20.- PRICE: S/.100.00 for luisa, her 120 she did not even ask for money a bargain. if you check the forum, the VIP session they pay way over to much and they dont seem to get
    half of the experience here. Really a bargain to me....
    23.- PRIVACY: aside from the entrance- great
    24.- WORKING EXPERIENCE (YEARS): Some time she is a pro
    25.- SEX QUALITY: Very good
    26.- FINAL SCORE: 9 points very well earn.
    27.- WOULD YOU REPEAT? : Yes
    28.- CATEGORY: Force to be reckoned

Im going for Valery and Maria Fe soon. Valery has been highly recomended So I definetely want to try her.

electro, 13 May 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

electro

General

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Ingeniero
    1.- TYPE OF GIRL: Petit, red headed girl with a banging bod
    2.- FACE: Round face, with with red red head
    3.- AGE: 19ish
    4.- HEIGHT: Petite
    5.- BREASTS: Small but suckable
    6.- WAIST: little waist
    7.- TUMMY: You can see the obliques
    8.- HIPS / BUTT: Rounded ass
    9.- LEGS / FEET: skinny but nice, little feet
    10.- PUSSY: Shaved
    11.- SKIN: Very white
    12.- PERSONAL HYGIENE: Very Clean
    13.- TATTOOS/PIERCINGS: No tatoos
    14.- PERFORMANCE: Dont let this girl fool you, she is a hurricane. She cover me and blew me for about 30 minutes, this was probably the best BJ ever... I had a very memorable session
    17.- OVERALL TREATMENT: AMAZING
    19.- ADVERTISES IN:Lui
    20.- PRICE: S/.100.00 for luisa, her 120
    23.- PRIVACY: Good
    24.- WORKING EXPERIENCE (YEARS): She knows her way arounf
    25.- SEX QUALITY: good
    26.- FINAL SCORE: 9, yes that high
    27.- WOULD YOU REPEAT? : Of course, next week