Saunas in Arequipa

Tema en 'SAUNAS AND MASSAGES' iniciado por jamess16, 29 Sep 2011.

jamess16

Recluta

33%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Headed to Arequipa for a month and wondering if anyone here had any first hand knowledge of the saunas in arequipa. I have read the spanish forum thread about it and there appear to be several there but all seem to do sex and I was more looking for a RV type experience. If anyone has advice about this I would appreciate it. I will also ask questions in the spanish forum but havent got a response for previous ones hence why I ask here also. Thanks

jamess16, 29 Sep 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

kermus

Usuario Baneado.

BANEADO
    100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Hi Jamess16, I didn't notice that u have had wrote here.
    The saunas in Arequipa r more hidden brothels than saunas like RV or others. Arequipa is a bad place in Perú to girls, the best 4 u perhaps could be see normal girls in discos. There isn't a legal brothel in Arequipa, one has to travel to other city in order to find sluts; the saunas are clandestine or illegal brothels, there are just two or three night clubs where u can find some pretty girls, and they can serve u the way, i think, u want, I mean with no sex, just company.
    Goodspeed.

kermus, 29 Sep 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

jamess16

Recluta

33%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Cool thanks. I also just responded in the spanish forum without seeing this :rolleyes:. What are the names and locations of these clubs and is there anything more I should know past the advice given re clubs in Lima? Also what is the price level I should expect to pay for a girl in a club and therefore would a pro for an hour in their apartment be better or is the quality just not there expect in clubs?

jamess16, 30 Sep 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

kermus

Usuario Baneado.

BANEADO
    100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    U're welcome.
    The best night clubs in Arequipa are: "Queens" this is in Ejército avenue, between (a half way) the Grau Bridge and the Saga Falabella Mall, the fee is 25 or 30 soles. I haven't go yet, cause with that cost I can enter to Scarlet Night Club in Lima, and in Queens this is just 25 girls, they are the cutest (i guess), the drinks to her are 50 soles, and for sex u need to pay 150 soles to go with the girl to an Hotel (there isn't sex inside), and since 250 to 400 soles to have sex. This data I have reading the spanish thread. http://perutops.com/foro-relax/f287/local-queens-41182/ the neighborhood is safe (but u've to be always careful)
    The next better is Night Club "Africa", I go to it, here are girls even from the "Queens." This is in Mariscal Castilla Avenue, (near to Venezuela Avenue Bypass)the neighborhood is a bit dangerous, so I suggest that u dress in a simple way. The fee is 5 soles, the most of girls come from cheap Lima night clubs (A sol la Barra). They almost don't have sex but prefer drinks, so I guess that it is your place. A Jar of Beer (the word i think is not "jar" It isn't? I mean this jas the equivalent of 5 or 6 glasses of bear) The last time i knew a girl that was almost "Miss Perutops," her name was María Belén and she was so sweet when i invite her a drink that wow, I almost lose may head :D. Sex is between 150 to 350 soles inside the club.
    The third best is the "Amanecer" Night Club, his is next to "Africa", with the same fee (5 soles) before was the better but now it is just a dangerous cantina.
    The last I coud recommend u is the "Kan Kan" Night Club. Warning: this is in Jesús Avenue (from "Africa" night club just a pair of blocks crossing the bypass), the place inside and outside is dangerous. Please, be careful, the drinks are cheaper, 30 soles. But even u could see two or three nice girls (there are 30 or 40 girls) I suggest u Patty. There are two patties, this one, although she's not a cutie, is a vampire, the other... well, bad luck. Sex is 80 to 120 soles inside the club.
    See, the night clubs in Arequipa r simpler than those of Lima. Just strip tease, no shows, personally i prefer "Africa."
    The department pros ask since 50 soles to 150 or 200 soles. The girls level is lower than Lima, in facts the same girl ask the half in Lima (if she has a price of 60 soles in Lima here in Arequipa she's going to want 120 or 150 soles) They usually lie about their aspect, i.e. in the newspaper they claim to be from Brazil, u call to the cell phone and the voice is from a peruvian girl...
    In a night club u can see, and u can choose, but calling u have to have good luck, even i'd say very, but very, luck. sorry 4 the english:p
    Regards.
    Post Data: I have no experience with saunas in Arequipa, please, ask to a brother in the forum with more pertinent data. I just know little peace of information.
    Update:
    I went to Queens. There was fifteen or twenty girls (i was a bit late) all of them was since average to 7. I suppose that earlier were the cutest. The best hour to go to Queens, accord to a miss, is eleven pm or midnight. In Africa the best hour is past midnight.

kermus, 30 Sep 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A RT Gooch le gusta esto.

jamess16

Recluta

33%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Thanks for all the information Rhinox. Really useful.

From the sounds of it given what I want probably better for me to save my cash and spend a week in Lima before Christmas as I have to be there for a flight before Xmas. The prices of 150 or more given that you need to buy a drink plus entry plus hotel room in some cases and given I dont want sex just foreplay it seems far better for several sessions in Lima at RV with exactly what I want rather than a half quality session in Arequipa. If the price was half that I would chance a few times but for that costs level and without lots of reviews seems like alot of soles to chance with.

Btw when you say 150-350 soles inside the club how long is this for and what are the rooms like generally? Do you think it would be cheaper if I said no sex? Whats the hygiene like on average?

Although I might go just to see whats available and see what these clubs look like as I havent been to one yet, at least I now whats out there so thankyou.

jamess16, 1 Oct 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Jack Jericho

MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

31%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    The privado in these clubs all over the country is ussually for 1 hour tops, and of course it would be cheaper if you didn't ask for sex. It would 0nly be the entrance fee, the 'privado' and the drinks. The girls get a comission on the drinks so, as long as you keep buying, they're O.K.

When in Arequipa, I Always go to the Queens NC, I've never been at Africa or Amanecer. The neighborhood where the Queens is, Yanahuara, is nice and safe, much like Miraflores in Lima; while the neighborhood where Africa or Amanecer are, is much like Comas or Independencia in Lima, very dangerous at night.

Last time I went to Queens was three years ago but, as reported at the spanish forum, prices have roughly doubled since then. Still you can get in for 50 soles (it used to include a drink, I don't know ift that is still so) and you can buy drinks for a girl at 40-50 soles. Entrance fee used to be 25 soles (15 soles if you were in a group) and drinks for the girls used to cost 20-25 soles, but it was three years ago. The take-out fee is outrageous at 150 soles, it used to be 50, and the girls are not worth the 300-500 soles they are asking for, they were barely worth the 200-250 soles they used to charge for sex, but that was three years ago. Still, many time I went to the club, spent the night drinking with a girl (and chatting and making out) and did not take her out.

I believe the same would be at Amanecer or at Africa, It is even reported that the girls at those clubs are more interested in the drink's comission than in going to the 'privado' to have sex, but the neighborhood is too dangerous, at least for me. I used to walk the 15 blocks from my hotel in the district of Cayma to the Queens NC in Yanahuara at 11:00 pm without any problem and, if I didn't take a girl out, walk back to my hotel at 2:00 or 3:00 am. I wouldn't walk alone half a block after 7:00 pm in the neighborhood of Africa or Amanecer.

The girls at Queens are the prettiest and sexiest in Arequipa but, in a general sense, they are not that pretty and not that sexy; however, they act like they were the last Coke in the dessert... and, unfortunately, in Arequipa they are. The best advise is to forget about mongering in Arequipa and save your money for Lima. You will not find anything even remotely like R&V anywhere else in the country.

Jack Jericho, 1 Oct 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A RT Gooch le gusta esto.

jamess16

Recluta

33%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Thanks Jack. That confirms it will wait for Lima and see if I cant have some fun with girls the traditional way in Arequipa instead.

jamess16, 1 Oct 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    The English translation of 'jarra' would be 'pitcher'.

By the way, thanks for your participation, Rhinox. :D

RT Gooch, 1 Oct 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A kermus le gusta esto.

kermus

Usuario Baneado.

BANEADO
    100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Hi Jamess16 u'r welcome, yeah, this is the sad mongering context in Aqp (some call thus to Arequipa, like LA o r NY) I used to pay 80 soles to a girl in Africa ina a private with a table and a pair of chairs. We hadn't sex, just we naked, kisses, touch, talk, simulated sex, and no more, this last 30 minutes more or less. She has an splendid body but I thought that she doesn't worth pay her 200 soles for sex, more 20 to the private with furniture to had sex (yeah, the privates in Africa haven't bed) more 5 soles to entrance fee, more at least four pitcher (thanks RT:)) of beer, every one that time to 40 soles per pitcher, more taxies, she wasn't a 400 soles girl.
    The last time i went and had sex i paid 50 soles for a pitcher, and the pretty girl (other i've to say) last the drink near of half an hour, she has the most soften and sexy ass I have ever seen. After, reading the forum, I knew that she was one candidate to be miss of Perutops in the north side of Lima, in this zone is the night club Scarlet i.e. and the private costs just 150 soles. She was so sweet, it's a pity that i could see her just that night. Anyway... If you want a private with a naked woman touch him, I see this a bit complicated, I am no sure if there are yet those privates in Africa. In Amanecer perhaps but the girls looks like cinema whores (u know, old and angry women, with excess of make up, haha). With the 50 soles drink the girl can dance you, touch your body, u can touch her body, and even u can go, enter and see the show. No more, just see the girls, I said this cause I'm sure that u and me haven't the same tastes, perhasp u want to try "cholitas" (country girls) and me "gringuitas":D.
    Hygiene: the girls in Perú are very concern about vih, so it's a bit rare that someone make u a BBJ for example. Instead the rooms can be dirty, and the privates too I have to say.
    The rooms: They are the most simple. In Queens there aren't, so u've to go 2 an hotel, in Africa they are little rooms with 2 sofas, in Kan Kan (the cheaper and most dangerous) they are little wood rooms with bed. Needless to say that noone has a bath inside.

Hi Jack, well, i noticed that u think the prettiest girls are in Queens, buy u haven't go to Africa yet. I have to say that some girls that are travelling, and come from Lima night clubs, are sometimes in Queens but also the same girls are in Africa. I went to Queens and for 30 soles I've right to a drink (i ask a glass of whisky cause I hate the beer) but it was so sad man!!!!!!!!!!, it looks like if I was Marty McFly and I travelled in the time to the eighties!!! the waiters, the girls, the place, everything was so retro:D! I born in the 80's so I find it very weird:p, I went very late so i suppose I didn't see the most beautiful, but in this moment Africa has better girls:jules3:.

Regards.

kermus, 5 Oct 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Jack Jericho y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

Jack Jericho

MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

31%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Maybe that's it, I had never thought of it that way, in the 80's I was in my 20's so maybe that's it ;).

Most people I've asked agree with me in that the Queens has the most beautiful P4P girls in AQP, including taxi drivers and hotel employees. But I also know, from the very girls of Queens, that many of them used to double at Amanecer (I imagine that now at Africa instead) going to the Queens 0nly the best days, so basically you can get the same girl for less than half the price. But the main reason I favor the Queens over the Africa or the Amanecer is not the girls nor the price, it is the neighborhood and my own safety.

Jack Jericho, 5 Oct 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A kermus y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

LatinaLover

Recluta

63%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I will be travelling to Arequipa for work later this year and I'm wondering if anyone has any updates for Arequipa or can recommend any saunas/massage/brothels/nightclubs. Meanwhile, I will be doing some research in the Spanish section to prepare for my first trip to Arequipa.

LatinaLover, 10 Sep 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Juan Alimaña y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

Compartir esta página