Restaurant Listing

Tema en 'Food and Restaurants' iniciado por RT Gooch, 29 Dic 2006.

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Good afternoon. RT here.

A few guys have asked me to put together a list of restaurants that I would recommend. I am really reluctant to do that for a few reasons, the top three being:
    1. I'm not in Lima enough to gather a large enough sample.
    2. Just because I like the food doesn't mean that you will like it.
    3. Extra work for RT Gooch.
    More the first reason than the other two. However. I remain reluctant.

I did stumble upon a blog written by a woman in Lima. One of her pages lists a Guia de Restaurantes that is fairly extensive, and has her personal comments after about half of the listings. The pages are in Spanish, but it can serve as a good source of names, addresses and phone numbers, if nothing else.

I haven't tried many on her list (I would have to live here full time and weigh 400 pounds), but there are enough that I have visited that raises my confidence level in her list to the point where I am OK with sending you guys to look at it.

You can find her blog here.

RT Gooch, 29 Dic 2006

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

JUANITXO

Sargento

93%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I recommend http://www.citadino.com/ (Your city à la carte) for me the best guide of Lima, with 30 search criteria and a database with over 1500 Businesses, you may find a restaurant, cafe, bar or club that suits your needs.

In the sections Chef World and Peruvian Gastronomy, you will find the biggest online directory of Chefs in Lima, recipes, Peruvian restaurants in the world and much more. Now is in Spanish but soon at English.

I apologize if I'm making publicity but I am responding the RT dude.

JUANITXO, 29 Dic 2006

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Falcon-X

MASTER MEMBER
    100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I know "La Marea" in Santa Catalina Avenue (AV. SANTA CATALINA 006)
    between the 8 and 9 from de Canada avenue.

Falcon-X, 3 May 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

chefny

Recluta

17%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Hi everybody,I'm chef of internacional cuisine and i'll like to comments litlle bit to most taste place to eat when you visit Lima whom Also as Know for the beatiful Kines.When i have the oportunity to travel to lima i'm glad to taste the different flavors of the peruvian food.I'm not going to talk about if the restaurant is white tablecloths,because that is not my intention,
    i'll like to talk about the TASTE or FLAVORS of Peruvian Cuisine.Well,The last time a travel to Lima a visited very often a place call
    El Pez ON located in Honorio Delgado ,food and taste is very good so I recommended this restaurant very much.Price are good and service too.
    they serve fish and seafood.I hope this litlle mesage will help you a lot when you going to dine out.If you want to get in touch with me do not hesitate to write me at [email protected]
    I'llbe in LIma again on Mayo 10 to May17
    Bon Appetite !!!!!!!!!see yah

chefny, 7 May 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

chefny

Recluta

17%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Well I'm back again from my short trip to Lima.I'm going to talk about another place a visited many time before,the 0nly different now it's a know now where is located and I'm glad to share this info with you.
    HIKARI POLLOS
    av. La mar 2339 San Miguel
    464-9420 o 4647081
    Food and service are xcellent,of course price are very reasonable.
    They also serve meat .If you live at San Miguel I definite know you eart about this place.It's right behind San Miguel plaza mall.
    Bonn apettite !!!!!!!See yah..........:D

chefny, 4 Jun 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Compartir esta página