Peruvian Food in US Market!

Tema en 'SHOPPING & TRAVEL' iniciado por RT Gooch, 5 May 2012.

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here. I have not been posting lately, as I am swamped with work, but I always have time to shop for food.

This morning, I discovered FoodTown on Sterling Road (near the Hard Rock) in Hollywood, Florida.

They've got a whole Peruvian section! There's all kinds of packaged stuff, and there was chocolos, and purple corns, and chicha and Sublimes and picarones and everything. Many of the things are the same brands as what I buy in Lima and bring home with me. I was standing there, just saying, "que lindo" over and over.

It's not just a Peruvian/Latin market... it's a virtual United Nations of food shopping.

This photo is just part of their Peruvian section. Their prices are pretty good, too. Click on the foto to enlarge.
    [​IMG]

RT Gooch, 5 May 2012

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Jack Jericho le gusta esto.

Juan Alimaña

Platinium Member

62%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Negocios
    I too love the fact that I can find all my favorite goodies at my local supermarket. I no longer have to carry all those heavy jars of aji amarillo, rococo, huacatay, etc. That is a lot of weight off my shoulders, literally. This last trip I 0nly brought a small box of Cua-Cua from Lima for my kid, and that was not even necessary.

Juan A.

Juan Alimaña, 15 May 2012

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Jack Jericho y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

pequebú

Cabo

10%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Género:
    Masculino
    If you live in the Boston area, "Frio Rico" in East Boston is the place for you. Very impressive selection of everything Peruvian.

pequebú, 22 Abr 2014

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A The_Visitor y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

Juan Alimaña

Platinium Member

62%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Negocios
    TASTE OF PERU WASHINGTON DC

I attended this festival this afternoon. I heard of Peruvian food and bought a ticket on the internet and headed to Washington DC.
    There was plenty to taste and see, including Peruvian music and dance. Here are some pics to share:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

Juan Alimaña, 8 Jun 2014

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Sergio Armani y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

Compartir esta página