Perutops Christmas Charity Drive 2009

Tema en 'MISCELLANEOUS' iniciado por Vikingo_Maldito, 16 Oct 2009.

Sly One

Sargento

62%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Glad I could help and I am sure that at least a few kids will have a better christmas thanks to Peru Tops and guys like yourself who help out the local Peruvian community.
    Thanks for the opprtunity to help those in need.
    Sly

Sly One, 24 Nov 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

La-Mole, gunslinger, PajaroBravo y 2 otros les gusta esto.

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here. I just got back from the bank (it was surprisingly civilized -- you get to sit while waiting on line) and deposited the donations (1,146 soles so far) from the English Forum into the Christmas account.

We had US$402 x 2.85 soles = s/. 1145.70. The receipt is attached below. Click on it to see the full-sized version.

[​IMG]

On behalf of the organizers of this charity event, I want to thank everyone who has donated. If you nose around in the spanish section, these guys are taking this very seriously, and it looks like there will be a happier Christmas for around 500 kids in Peru that probably wouldn't have much to celebrate otherwise.

There's still plenty of time to add to the fund. If you want, you can PayPal your donation to me at [email protected], write me for a snail mail address for a check or money order, or PM me for banking information if you plan to be in Peru prior to Christmas.

Thanks again to everyone who has contributed!

RT

RT Gooch, 24 Nov 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A gunslinger y PajaroBravo les gusta esto.

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Our money is in the bank! (See the bottom line of the image):
    [​IMG]

They're short one sol, but I will make it up on the next deposit....

RT

RT Gooch, 25 Nov 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A PajaroBravo le gusta esto.

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here.

The big event was last night. I will write it up later, but here's a recap:

• Yes, Gladys Trocones was there. She's real pretty.
    • Yes, she entertained a little
    • No, she didn't stick around to judge
    • No, I didn't get to hang out with her
    • Yes, I was a judge
    • Yes, the five finalists were more talented than your average girl at these clubs
    • Yes, it was crowded
    • Yes, it took longer than anticipated until things started up
    • No, I did not win the raffle
    • Yes, one of the contestants had three lit candles in her snatch, and didn't finish first or second
    • Yes, there was body paint involved. I gave that girl an 11 (out of 10) on my scorecard for costume.
    • No, one of the girls did not remove her top during her dance. Therefore, I could not judge her beauty and her low score in that category might have cost her second place on my scorecard.
    • Yes, I had the winner and runner-up as #s 1 & 2 on my scorecard
    • Yes, it looked like more money was raised for the Charity Drive UPDATE: It looks like the event made 760 Soles
    • No, hardly anyone at the show was buying drinks (large bottles of beer were 0nly 6 soles)
    • No, I still don't understand how no sex (supposedly) goes on in these clubs in Centro. Some of the non-contestants were plenty pretty and could (should) be making some money
    • Yes, I took photos
    • Yes, that was me standing on the bench hooting and hollering
    • Yes, I got an immediate crush on one of the girls from the Zona Norte, who was there to cheer her friend on
    • So, Yes, I need to go to Kilates
    • Yes, the guys behind the event did a great job
    • Yes, I feel like a truck ran over me this morning
    Pictures, and my scorecard in a few days.

RT Gooch, 26 Nov 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here.

There was a US$50 donation yesterday from the forista fethard.

He is registered on the site, but I don't believe that we have ever seen any of his posts. Regardless, he wanted to help out the needy kids in Peru at Christmas.

I just deposited 145 soles in the bank into the account for the fundraising drive.

This brings the total donation from the English Forum to $452.

There's still plenty of time to join in. The gifts are scheduled for distribution on 20 December. You can paypal the money to me at [email protected], write me for the account number if you want to deposit it yourself when in Lima, or send me a PM and I will reply with a snail mail address for checks and money orders. I will assume all PayPal fees, so 100% of your donation goes to the kids.

RT Gooch, 26 Nov 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A PajaroBravo y pichilin les gusta esto.

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT Here. With photos and details from the event last night. Click on the photos for the full-sized versions.

Well, first, we didn't get started until 11:00 pm. At least one judge was grumpy.

Then, the vedette Gladys Trocones came out and danced and did some shtick and entertained us for a while.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Then there was a raffle, and finally, each of the five finalists came out and did a two-song set. We graded each girl on five separate criteria. I will list my scores with each girl.

First: Anita. She was a crowd favorite, taking pictures with fans after.
    My Scores: Dance: 8 Carisma: 7 Sensualidad: 6 Belleza (beauty): 9 Vestuario (outfit): 7
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Second: Melany. Anyone who puts three candles in her snatch gets a '10' from me.
    My Scores: Dance: 10 Carisma: 6 Sensualidad: 8 Belleza: 8 Vestuario: 7
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Third up: Nikita. She did everything well.
    My Scores: Dance: 9 Carisma: 7 Sensualidad: 7 Belleza: 9 Vestuario: 8
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Contestant #4 was Yennifer. She works at La Gruta Azul, so she had the home pole advantage. She drove the crowd into a frenzy.
    My Scores: Dance: 9.5 Carisma: 8 Sensualidad: 9 Belleza: 8 Vestuario: 6
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last was Kimberly. Frankly, I didn't think anyone could top Yennifer, but she opened her act by emerging from a cocoon all lit up in lights, and she got better from there. And she had body paint! I thought the crowd was nuts for Yennifer, but it was insane for Kimberly.
    My Scores: Dance: 10 Carisma: 7 Sensualidad: 8 Belleza: 8 Vestuario: 11
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

After that there was a break while the votes were tallied.

The first announcement was the second place winner, Yennifer. She came out and danced some more:
    [​IMG]

Then the other finalists came to the stage, and they announced the winner of Miss RadioTops 2009... Kimberly:
    [​IMG]

I left at 1:30, and stayed out until 4 in the morning. All in all, an excellent night. I tip my hat to the organizers of this event in the Night Club section of the Spanish side of the board.

RT Gooch, 26 Nov 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Steven Wilson

Coronel

53%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    web master
    Excelent post and pics buddy, if you have more pics like these ones, please upload !, i really thinks that all the people was nut and insane for all the fun we got from the dancers...

Steven Wilson, 28 Nov 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here.

It's December, and Christmas is coming up quickly!

If you're waiting to send in your donation for the kid's christmas fund, now would be a good time. The organizers are planning on brightening the holiday for 500 poor and orphaned children in Peru. This is the second year they've done this.

If you're not local, you can payapl your donation to me at [email protected], or write me for a snail mail address for checks. If you are planning to be in Peru, send me a note, and I will reply with the bank account information, and you can make your deposit directly. I will eat the paypal fees, so 100% of your donation will go to the kids.

Thanks in advance. This is a good cause, and help out if you can!

RT Gooch, 4 Dic 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here. You may be able to say 'no' to my beggings, but how can you say the same to santa and some smiling kid:
    [​IMG]

Loosely translated, it says that life isn't just for 'relax', but hat we can work together to share with those who need it the most. Then Santa says, "We're just missing you and waiting on your donation." Santa goes on to say that, "It is good to receive, but better to give." (or something like that.

I agree with Saint Nick. There's still time to donate to the PeruTops Children's Christmas Fund. You can payapl your donation to me at [email protected], or write me for a snail mail address for checks. If you are planning to be in Peru, send me a note, and I will reply with the bank account information, and you can make your deposit directly. I will eat the paypal fees, so 100% of your donation will go to the kids.

Thanks. We've done well in the English Forum so far, but if you were sitting on the fence, now's the time. Look at that smiling face, and be grateful that they didn't use a picture of me!

RT Gooch, 11 Dic 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A incubbo le gusta esto.

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here.

Well, the guys went out yesterday and well, it was chevere!

They showed up somewhere, gave the kids a show, some hot chocolate and cake, and tons of gifts.

You can read about it in Spanish and see lots of pictures here.

I think this is great. All you guys that contributed should be real proud, and the guys in Lima that did the work, they're awesome.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

RT Gooch, 23 Dic 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here.

In this link, there's photos from a second stop on the Navidad Solidaria tour.

Warning: 0nly click if you want your heart to be warmed! Not 0nly did kids get gifts and cake, but it looks like our money also went to purchase food supplies for entire families.

Yes, I am repeating myself, but this is awesome. I really wish that I could have been there to help do the work... these guys did a great job. They're chevere!

RT Gooch, 31 Dic 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Cheo y pichilin les gusta esto.

Compartir esta página