Basic Map of Clubs and Spas

Tema en 'MISCELLANEOUS' iniciado por shadowman, 28 Dic 2008.

shadowman

Cabo

18%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I started out locating a few things for myself in Google Maps and then decided to add in some of the places listed in the links to create a basic navigation tool. As Google maps doesn't locate number blocks, addresses or sometimes even streets very well I cross referenced it with a less interactive but more accurate search tool to come up with what I have here. I haven't been to all of these places, so the corners might be off on the pins, or the street side, or whatever, but the very close approximation of the location should be there, the block placement should be correct, and the places that I have been to are exact. Just go to the link, and I hope that this helps some people out. I will add more in later for more hotels, restaurants,ATMS and such. Suggestions welcomed, as are updates, and I'll try to get it as accurate and up to date as possible

http://www.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en....102942,-77.000084&spn=0.100707,0.181274&z=13

shadowman, 28 Dic 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

shadowman

Cabo

18%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Chica friendly hotels listed here have now also been added. Once again provide me with the name and address of whatever should be added and I'll include it. I can also update whatever closures there might be by removing them.

Hope this helps some of you guys

shadowman, 29 Dic 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

shadowman

Cabo

18%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Somebody on the other forum asked me what good the map does if you can't get close enough in to distinguish detail. OK, if you've never seen or used a Google map before by double clicking on an area it will zoom in on the area for you. You can also use the meter on the left hand side with the plus and minus sign on it for zoom purposes. If you have a scrolling wheel on your mouse then that will also zoom in and out for you.

Also, if you left click and hold you can drag the map left and right or up and down to the area you want and then zoom in or out as you like. If you look at the upper right hand side you can see where it says "map", "satellite" and "terrain". If you click to Satellite and zoom in then you can even see what the buildings on the map actually look like.

Hope that helps.

shadowman, 29 Dic 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

karmatourer

Recluta

7%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo: