Perutops Christmas Charity Drive 2009

Tema en 'MISCELLANEOUS' iniciado por Vikingo_Maldito, 16 Oct 2009.

Vikingo_Maldito

General

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    No creo que te importe
    Dear Members:

After weeks of enthusiastic eyewitness and virtual meetings of coordination and organization, in which has involved recognized members of different representative zones of our forum, we've the great satisfaction to initiate the central campaign of the year:

:cool: PERUTOP'S CHRISTMAS SOLIDARITY 2009 :cool:

Based on the extraordinary results we experienced last year, we are again trying to carry moments of happiness to children of needy places of LIMA...

We are putting our efforts to get a large quantity of members of our virtual community with the hope to get massive support from friends and members, of all the ranks and zones, that want join and help us in the construction of this event that transcends to our virtual participation to be become real, supportive, noble and human. Our objective this year is to reach a minimum of 500 childlike smiles....:):)

Thus we take this opportunity to inform and to solicit participation. The event coordinators did the work up to now. This phase of our campaign for funds was initiated some days ago... The cornerstone of the beginning of the drive was the recent Contest: Radiotops Girl Lima Center 2009. The results surpassed our best expectations... What was collected there were the first contributions to the accounts for the purpose of this campaign.

We hope with the trust placed in you esteemed colleagues, who already on previous occasions have proved to be loving and caring... We have before us a new opportunity to show that we're the largest online community in Peru; and we don't just refer to numbers...:cool::cool::cool:

We are greatful to the administration of Perutops by offering us without restriction the forum to help us complete this crusade that we now undertake... :)

If you have any questions :confused:, please refer them by Private Message (PM) to our moderators here in the English Forum: RT Gooch or gunslinger... and if you can read spanish, go to this link:
    http://perutops.com/foro-relax/showthread.php?t=116769

Thank you very much for your participation.:)

Comittee Organizer

Note: Please excuse any mistakes in my translation...
    Vikingo_Maldito

Vikingo_Maldito, 16 Oct 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Hello all. RT here.

This is the second year that the local guys have held this collection to brighten christmas for some of the orphans and other poor kids in Lima.

This year, they're having some events to go with just a collection. I'm not sure of everything, but I am reasonably certain that the events include naked women. And they're doing a soccer thing in December, but I'm guessing that would include sweaty guys. Also, there's this raffle that you get to enter if you make a donation. It involves picking lottery numbers and then winning a date with one of the girls on the KinesTops advertising site. But I got confused last year and just made a donation.

Anyway, this is a legitimate campaign to help those less fortunate than ourselves.

If you are interested in making a donation of any size and will not be in Lima to follow the banking instructions or to go to one of the events, I will be happy to help. I will be attending the Grand Final strip-off on 26 November and will deliver all contributions in person when I get there. I will also post the contribution in this thread, and whatever turns out to be the appropriate thread in the Spanish Forum. Please be sure to include your handle in the paypal comments section.

Donations can be paypal-ed to me at [email protected]. I will cover the paypal fees, so 100% of your donation will go to the kids. If you don't have a paypal account and want to mail me a check, send me a PM for my snail mail address. I will also make sure that anything that comes in after I leave for Lima on November 22 will get to the kids, too.

RT Gooch, 17 Oct 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

gunslinger, Juan_Camaney, Cheo y 4 otros les gusta esto.

Juan Alimaña

Teniente

62%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Negocios
    RT,
    Count me in. I will be in Lima in a few days, but it would be easier for me if I just mail my contribution to you.
    I'll send you a PM shortly.

JA

Juan Alimaña, 17 Oct 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

La-Mole, Cheo, Vikingo_Maldito y 2 otros les gusta esto.

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here.

I will start the ball rolling with a $25 pledge, to be delivered at the Campaña Navidad Solidaria Perutops 2009 event on 22 November.

If you want to contribute, there's still plenty of time!

RT Gooch, 21 Oct 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here.

I received a check in the mail from Juan Alimana for US$50, designated for the Christmas Kids' Fund.

I want to be the first to thank Juan for his overwhelming generosity... that's way above and beyond what I was expecting from any one person.

This brings the English Forum's total donation to US$75. If anyone else is interested in contributing, you can paypal the money to my [email protected] account, and I will deliver it in person on my November visit, or get it to Peru another way if it comes later than that. I will assume the paypal fees, so 100% of your donation will go to the kids.

If you don't want to/can't use paypal, write me for a snail mail address.

Thanks again, Juan!

RT Gooch, 22 Oct 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A pichilin, Cheo y PajaroBravo les gusta esto.

pichilin

MASTER MEMBER
    100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Espadachin
    rumbo a un puerto que aun no ha puesto precio a mi
    Thanks Juan Alimana ... Thanks RT Gooch for his overwhelming generosity in event "PERUTOP'S CHRISTMAS SOLIDARITY 2009"

Pichilin

pichilin, 22 Oct 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Juan Alimaña, RT Gooch, Cheo y otra persona les gusta esto.

lacueva

Recluta

7%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    meteorólogo
    Hi guys, I think that this is a great idea. Wish I could be there for the festivities, but circumstances prevent that. But I certainly want to make sure that these kids have a great holiday season. RT, I sent you $20 to your paypal account. Thanks for being such a great guy and making sure that we can do something special for the kids.

lacueva, 24 Oct 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

gunslinger, La-Mole, PajaroBravo y 3 otros les gusta esto.

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here with some wonderful news.

I just received a donation of US$150 in my PayPal account.

The donor (who I have met in Lima) wishes to remain anonymous. I will just share that he is a totally awesome guy, and this further proves it.

His gift for the kids brings the English Forum's total donation to US$245. If anyone else is interested in contributing (any amount), you can paypal the money to my [email protected] account, and I will deliver it in person on my November visit, or get it to Peru another way if it comes later than that. I will assume the paypal fees, so 100% of your donation will go to the kids.

RT Gooch

RT Gooch, 26 Oct 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

pichilin, Face, La-Mole y otra persona les gusta esto.

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here... another donation showed up today!

We can add another US$50 to the pool, courtesy of the forista Tactalista.

The generosity shown by our fellow hermanos de leche has been overwhelming. Thank you, T.

His gift for the kids brings the English Forum's total donation to US$295. If anyone else is interested in contributing (any amount), you can paypal the money to my [email protected] account, and I will deliver it in person on my November visit, or get it to Peru another way if it comes later than that. I will assume the paypal fees, so 100% of your donation will go to the kids.

RT Gooch

RT Gooch, 30 Oct 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A PajaroBravo y pichilin les gusta esto.

PajaroBravo

MODERADOR GLOBAL ADMINISTRADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    :1161: RT Gooch.......:a025:

The brave bird greetings :cool:

PajaroBravo, 30 Oct 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A pichilin le gusta esto.

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Thanks, but it's the generosity of the foristas who have contributed.

I'm just doing the paperwork!

RT Gooch, 30 Oct 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A PajaroBravo le gusta esto.

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Well, when it rains, it pours!

There's US$40 more in my paypal account tonight, this time from another forista who would like to remain anonymous. He has been a member here for over a year, and just wanted to contribute to the fund.

This brings the total donated in the English Department here at PeruTops to US$335... that's just about 1,000 Soles!

Thanks to this man, and to everyone else. For methods of donating, look a couple of posts up in this thread.

RT

RT Gooch, 30 Oct 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A gunslinger, pichilin y PajaroBravo les gusta esto.

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here.

I just received another US$20 from someone else who wishes to keep his anonymity. He just hopes that the kids enjoy the holiday! It is heartwarming to see this kind of generosity from our members.

His gift for the children brings the English Forum's total collection to US$355. If anyone else is interested in contributing (any amount), you can paypal the money to my [email protected] account, and I will deliver it in person on my November 22 visit, or I will get it to Peru another way if it comes later than that. I will assume the paypal fees, so 100% of your donation will go to the kids.

RT Gooch

RT Gooch, 2 Nov 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

gunslinger, PajaroBravo, pichilin y 2 otros les gusta esto.

Cheo

MASTER MEMBER
    100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Estimated friends:

I believe that my English is not so clear as I wanted.

But if it is sufficient in order that comes to you the most sincere gratefulness for the immense task that you come carrying out.

Your generosity put to the service of the Christmas Kids' Fund fills us with enthusiasm and compromises us to redouble efforts to come to the planned goal.

The smile of a child does not know about borders.

The nobility of an adult heart neither.

Thanks to you we are demonstrating it now.

A great embrace...!!

Cheo, 2 Nov 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A PajaroBravo, pichilin y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

Juan Alimaña

Teniente

62%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Negocios
    Dear Runtu and Cofrades from Zona Norte.
    Thank you for the invitation to the Senorita Radiotops NC Zona Norte – 2009 event. I congratulate you all for organizing such a great show. I enjoyed the beautiful choreography, the entertainers, the videos and the performance of the cofrades that were pulled to the set by the beautiful Malu de la Vega. Everything was first rate.
    I arrived a little late to Kilates because the taxi driver did not know the area. I ended up at the airport. It worked out ok because I needed to change some dollars anyway. The first taxi driver at the airport I asked new the NC and took me there right away.
    I had the honor to meet several high ranking cofrades and they graciously invited me to sit between two beautiful young chicas. Thank you guys for making me feel special for a moment.

I’m sure that thanks to your efforts and organization La Navidad Solidaria Perutops 2009 will be a hit.

Su amigo y servidor,
    [FONT=&quot]Juan Alimana [/FONT]

Juan Alimaña, 3 Nov 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    It turns out I was right -- there will be naked women on November 26 at the Chica Radiotops Lima 2009 finals. I've seen pictures from the preliminary events.

And it must be a serious competition, because they asked me to be one of the judges. And everyone knows that I can't be swayed to vote unfairly unless there's a naked girl squirming in my lap.

Oh, never mind. Maybe Homo Lo Gato was right -- they just asked me because they know that I am showing up with the English Forum's donation!

Whatever, there will be naked women trying to get me to like them... the merriest Christmas ever!

Seriously, if you're in town, this would be a good opportunity to visit some of the Lima Centro clubs and get a look at what passes for the top-level talent there. I've always been fascinated by the whole Centro scene, so I'm looking forward to it. Also, the naked squirming girls.

RT

RT Gooch, 8 Nov 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A PajaroBravo y pichilin les gusta esto.

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here. These are the publicity items for the big contest on November 25:

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Hopefully, we will see you there. I'll be the judge looking like I won the lottery!

RT Gooch, 14 Nov 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A PajaroBravo, gunslinger y pichilin les gusta esto.

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here.

This thread in the Spanish section details some of the research that the local guys are doing to find the children who will benefit from the funds raised in the PeruTops Christmas Charity Drive.

If the goal of the thread was to tug at your heartstrings, well, they've done their job on me. When I visit Lima, I see shiny stores, hotels, houses and restaurants. It's easy for me to forget that not everyone enjoys those comforts. You can go and take a look for yourself. Here's one picture that they shot in one of the towns that they visited (click on photo to enlarge):
    [​IMG]

If you want to donate to the drive (and I can assure you that it is a good cause) look up a couple of posts to see how to PayPal your donation or how to mail a check. Or, you can donate directly if you are in Peru. There instructions in the Spanish Forum. Thanks... now back to our main topic: Girls. :D

RT Gooch, 17 Nov 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Cheo, PajaroBravo y gunslinger les gusta esto.

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here.

Well, they have made the formal announcement in the Spanish section for the big shindig on 25 November at the Gruta Azul in Lima Centro.

The finalists are the top two girls from each of the north, south, and central strip clubs in Lima. They will be doing their best to wow the judges.

Speaking of the judges, it looks like there will be two judges, with the attending public getting (collectively) the third vote. I wouldn't recommend wasting anyone's time making a trip to see an old American guy :D, but it would probably worth the price of admission to see, meet, and enjoy a show from my co-judge, the vedette Gladys Trocones:

<click on attachments below for photos of Ms. Trocones>

I may have a hard time paying attention to the dancers while I am hanging with Gladys, but I will do my best.

I hope to see you all there (it starts at 9 pm, they tell me)!

RT Gooch, 21 Nov 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here.

I went out for dinner and bowling (yes -- BOWLING) with Sly_One and some of his harem last night.

We got to talking about the Christmas Fundraising Drive, and without batting an eyelash, he reached into his pocket and handed me all the US currency that he had -- $47 and told me to throw it into the pot. Not 0nly does he have a line into some pretty women, but he's a generous guy, too! Thanks, Sly.

This brings the English Forum's total contribution to $402. I was going to bring the money to the event on Wednesday night, but I was asked to make a bank deposit instead and post the receipt. That's probably a safer way to go, but much less dramatic :cool:.

There's still plenty of time to contribute to PeruTops' drive to buy Christmas gifts for poor and orphaned kids. Read up on this thread for ways to donate, or just send me a PM or an email.

RT

RT Gooch, 23 Nov 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

La-Mole, gunslinger, PajaroBravo y 2 otros les gusta esto.

Compartir esta página