Papachos / american style hamburgers / miraflores

Tema en 'Food and Restaurants' iniciado por joe1015, 19 Feb 2014.

joe1015

Soldado

60%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    This is gaston acurio's version of an upscale american hamburger joint. Located next to the hilton hotel in mirafores on av. La paz. Their standard burger with fries or onion rings costs 28 soles. The burger was large, the meat tasted like grade "A" american beef, honestly the best burger i've had in Lima. The fries were good. their ketchup tasted like heinz ketchup. I believe they are open from 12pm to 12am.

joe1015, 19 Feb 2014

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Juan Alimaña, Jack Jericho y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Thanks, Joe. I agree. The food was good, but expensive, even with the Gaston stamp.

A friend and I split a Mac 'n Cheese Appetizer, I had a Burger, and he had (I think) a Club Sandwich, and it was way over 100 Soles. I have the photos somewhere; I will look for them.

But yes, if you have a hankering for 'American' food, this is one of your best options.

One thing confused me... for a USA-centric place, there were an awful lot of Beatles and Rolling Stones photos on the walls!

RT Gooch, 20 Feb 2014

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Juan Alimaña y Jack Jericho les gusta esto.

joe1015

Soldado

60%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Price update, July 3. I went to Papacho's at Real Plaza Salaverry mall today. A standard burger is 29 soles which comes topped with lettuce, tomato, onion, slice of pickle and choice of one side of either french fries, sweet potato(camote) fries, onion rings or a side salad. I chose the Miraflorina burger(36 soles) which came topped with cheddar cheese, fried onions, bacon, lettuce, tomato and french fries. The burger was darn good and hit the spot. I drank one glass of chicha morada (8 soles) and saw that sodas cost about 7 or 8 soles. I shared a chicken quesadilla (33 soles) between three people and it was quite tasty. Since I eat local Peruvian food all week long, a high end burger is a treat for me. If anybody can recommend other places to find high end burgers, please write a review.

joe1015, 3 Jul 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Jack Jericho y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

joe1015

Soldado

60%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    This is a price update as of April 29, Jockey Plaza Location. A regular sized miraflorina burger now costs 37 soles which comes topped with cheddar cheese, mini fried onion rings, bacon, lettuce, tomato, pickle, bar-b-q sauce and french fries. It was the best papachos burger I have had to date. I ordered a glass of chicha morada which costs 7 soles.

joe1015, 29 Abr 2016

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A RT Gooch y Juan Alimaña les gusta esto.

elterminator

Recluta

10%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Género:
    Masculino
    I think the name is "Club House", isn't it?

elterminator, 5 Dic 2016

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Compartir esta página