Night Clubs of Centro de Lima

Tema en 'NIGHT CLUBS' iniciado por DR_LOVE, 30 Ene 2010.

DR_LOVE

Comandante

67%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    For all the people of the forum those outside of Lima and want to visit some place of pleasure. Let me to recommend this place: LA GRUTA AZUL "your point of encounter" in Lima Peru.

A nice place with price within reach of our pockets and the main, a safety place… :):D

Address: Jr. Quilca 371 - Cercado de Lima- Perú. :):D

Hours of attention: Monday to Thursday 8pm – 1am of next day. Friday and Saturday 8pm – the last time that you can resist, jajaja…:rolleyes::D

Cost of entry: 2 nuevos soles to see the show inside about ten girls in naked wear… :eek::D

Cost of personal drinks: Cristal, Pilsen, Franca, Cuzqueña Beers (S/. 6,00),… you can drink it while you´re watching the show… :p:D

Cost of drinks with a girl company in public zone:

1.- Cuba (S/.10,00) a little cup for your girlfriend
    2.- Double (S/.20,00) a cup that lasts more
    3.- Whisky (S/.20,00) more alcohol if she wants.
    4.- A Llitle Beer Jar (S/. 15,00) a jar if you and your girlfriend want to drink together.
    5.- A little sangria Jar (S/. 20,00) a jar if you and your girlfriend want to drink some fresh liquid.
    ;):D

Cost of drinks with a girl company in private zone:

1.- Double little jar (S/.35,00 o S/.40,00) Maybe beer or sangria.
    2.- A Big Jar of beer (S/. 30,00) if you want to drink while she does other little things with you, jejeje. :D
    3.- Bottle of Champagne (S/. 50,00) 750 ml with 15% of alcohol. If you want that your drinks last more and more, jajaja… :cool::D

Some Girls:

Gaby the indomitable mare, Nikita the sexy bomb, Jennifer the Bolivian, Ariana the fresh girl, Katty The Woman of Pharaoh, Johana The sweet baby, Mirella the sexy bunny, and more and more…

Security: The best of Centro de Lima such inside and outside of the place. Recommended for people who wants to fun healthy. No other groups, vagabonds, gangsters, etc. The house reserves the right of entry… :rolleyes::D

Come and let me to invite the first beer, the others is for your count, jajaja…:):D:D

Salute you

DR. LOVE. :cool:

DR_LOVE, 30 Ene 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Marathon Hombre

Recluta

77%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Thanks for the great post. What is the difference between the private and public zones? For someone like me who works early, if I go at 10pm is the place empty?

Marathon Hombre, 1 Feb 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

DR_LOVE

Comandante

67%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Don´t worry, man. The party begins at that hour, although the best time is after midnight... where the girls team is all completed, jajaja... :):D

Salute you from the distance. :cool:

DR_LOVE, 5 Feb 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Compartir esta página