Miraflores / Belice Spa (ex-Kotaru)

Tema en 'SAUNAS AND MASSAGES' iniciado por the visitor, 24 Mar 2010.

the visitor

Soldado

97%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Well I tried the semi-new place, Kotaru, in Miraflores. For reference, it’s right across el Diagonal from Café Z. Technically, the street (this block 0nly) is Bajada Balta. Look for the run-down strip mall full of tattoo parlors and similar, go to the entrance with the address, 131, above the door, up the stairs to the second floor, turn right at the top, and ring the buzzer for office 211. Website is http://kotaruspa.tk. I phoned and asked if an appt was necessary and was instructed drop in is fine.

Standard entry including cheek peck by the receptionist and the black, fake leather couch (is it the same black leather couch I’ve sat on at hundreds of massage parlors across the globe following me?). The difference here was that she actually handed me a laminated menu. Standard massages on the front and the kinds of massages we want on the back. I don’t remember all the names (you can see them at the website) but they’re basically all the same damn thing with either oil, lotion or foam. I chose an hour with oil for S/100 with the girl topless.

Next comes the parade. There were 3 girls (about 2 pm on a weekday), 2 portly and 1 slim. I picked slim. Hand hold walk to the room and the request to undress while she disappeared. Small room, thin pad on the floor, a fan, and walls made of plywood that don’t go all the way to the ceiling. I hate that and was immediately expecting the worst.

She comes back with just a g-string and a smile, my expectations go back up. She lays out a sheet that doesn’t completely cover the pad, so when I lay down, my face is on the pad, probably right where the last guys ass was, expectations back down. Starts the massage, some talking, excellent job. A real good, semi-authentic massage, really working all neck, back, shoulder, etc. Moved down to ass, thighs, calves, feet. Approx 50 minutes. No complaints here.

Next came the sack tickling and tit teasing on the back with the upsell. I had already gone with my standard MO, as described here – http://perutops.com/foro-relax/showthread.php?t=142325, and tried to push that angle. The prices I was given were S/ 50 for a wank and S/ 80 for a blow, in addition to the S/ 100 for the massage, which is a bit expensive. I got her to take the g-string off and we rolled around for another half hour or so. She was a sport and licked and jerked everywhere and let me do the same, but I never did get snatch insertion. I’m not really complaining though because it was an excellent blow job.

90 minutes start to finish. There is a shower up in the reception area, which I used, but it’s a bit awkward, especially if there is someone else in reception. Plus the wallet is in the pants hanging back in the room (I checked and nobody swiped cash or cards, but still…). I might repeat, as the girl was cute and did a good job, plus I want another shot at nailing her.

the visitor, 24 Mar 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Darth Malak, Darth Plagueis y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

the visitor

Soldado

97%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    well, i went back, hoping for more... and left, sadly disappointed. same girl, same routine, but this time it was obvious I wasn't just a tourist, passing through Lima. I got the massage and a mechanical hand job, with a rush blow job/whack job combo to get me off as fast as she could.

the visitor, 27 Abr 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A xyconyx, Ness y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

xyconyx

Soldado

53%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    thanks guys, you saved me the trouble, having been out of the scene for so long, I've got rolled lately.

question, would it help you guys if I translated the two of my latest ratings for the english forum? even if they didn't speak english?

just a thought
    Xyc

xyconyx, 19 Jun 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

chihyu

Usuario Baneado.

BANEADO
    100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    i know what you mean, i'm also checking the spanish version for this place kotaru as i friend told me about two girls that work not longer there but do the GFE, so i am just looking for new good news about the chicks, sadly no good news yet

chihyu, 23 Jun 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

LatinaLover

Recluta

63%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I went to the Kotaru spa twice this week as it's conveniently located in Miraflores on Schell Ave. They give you similar service as R&V except there was no kissing or BJ. 30 min was S/120 and the girl gets completed nude and gives an R&V style massage, and does some poses without the sex but still feels good. The name of the Spa has changed to Belice Spa, location is Schell 369, look for the hair salon.

LatinaLover, 28 Abr 2013

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Juan Alimaña

Platinium Member

62%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Negocios
    Lover,
    How much did you tip her for the service?

Juan

Juan Alimaña, 3 May 2013

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Sergio Armani

Platinium Member

72%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    ..I didt see this post before, LatinaLover are you still around?...I'm not too familiar with R&V style massage, can you elaborate a little more, please.....

Sergio Armani, 15 May 2013

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

eduar85

Recluta

10%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    belice spa: :cool:
    Massage Anti stress: it is a relaxing massage that is realized in the whole body based on oil or cream, since you wish it, the hard therapy 60 minutes the cost is s/60.00
    Thai Massage: it is a massage descontructurante, where there are applied the technologies of elbows and knees and muscular stretchings to come to the easing of the body and mind, is a therapy based on oil. The therapy is 60 minutes - s/110.00; 30 minutes-s/60.00
    Massage Tántrico: it is a stimulant massage where it wakes the senses up; it is a therapy based on oil. The therapy lasts 60 minutes-s/110.00; 30 minutes - s/60.00
    French Massage: it is a massage based on talc and nibs consists of the easing of the body. The therapy lasts 60 minutes s/80.00
    Warm stones: it is a therapy geotermal where there is combined the warmth of the warm stones where the end of the therapy is your total easing, to strengthen and to relieve your pains. The therapy is 80 minutes - s/90.00
    Massage Sutra: it is a massage that offers you the power to explore to know your erotic energy, the therapist was honoring your body as a temple of the pleasure. The therapy lasts 60 minutes - s/210.00; 30 minutes - s/110
    Massage Indra: it is a sensitive massage in which the therapist will cross your body with soft massages and sweet movements where both will be able to give pleasant caresses. The therapy lasts 60 minutes - s/220.00; 30 minutes - s/120.00
    THE ATTENTION IS FROM MONDAY UNTIL SATURDAY GIVE 10.00 AM - 10.00 PM ON SUNDAYS 12.00PM - 7.00 previous PM you mention THE PAYMENTS THEY ARE IN CASH … … … … … … … … ….. Telephone - 940075904

eduar85, 8 Sep 2013

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Juan Alimaña, Sergio Armani y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

LatinaLover

Recluta

63%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I am still around, I haven't been to the site for a while. I remember S/120 being the total price paid directly to the girl for 30 minutes for the Massage Indra with no extra tip or payment downstairs. R&V is still a lot better as they will kiss you like you were their girlfriend. But you can't beat the location if you are in Miraflores and don't feel like travelling to R&V. The first time there. I tried the Tantric for S/60 for 30min, but the girl didn't get completely nude, just topless and I had to pay the lady downstairs another s/50 on the way out for a total of S/110.

LatinaLover, 29 Oct 2013

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A RT Gooch le gusta esto.

Compartir esta página