how much money for a girlfriend (not real)?

Tema en 'MISCELLANEOUS' iniciado por Foxhunter, 20 Jun 2008.

Foxhunter

Cabo

33%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Hola amigos,
    I have just known a beautifull girl on a web site (hi5). I think she is a normal or semipro girl.
    I will stay at Lima around 8 days and she has just told me she will stay with me for all days (as a girlfriend). She will sleep with me too at my apartment in Miraflores.
    I have asked her what I have to give her. Her reply was: "me gustaria pasarla bien contigo" I'd like to spend a good time with you.
    I don't know Lima at all, in your opinion how much money have to I spend for her or for both (withouth the cost of the apartment)? Every day or one week how many soles have I to spend "por pasarla bien con ella"?
    thanks for your suggestions?

Foxhunter, 20 Jun 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Armando Fiestas

Recluta

23%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I bet if you put her Hi5 page url and you give people here a chance to see for themselves how the lady comes across and what is the monetary cost of her apparent lifestyle is like, you will get a lot of very useful and insightful answers to your question. Otherwise your question is so removed from any real point of reference that even the answers you may get now are as likely to be far off the mark as they are to be of any useful guide for you.

Armando Fiestas, 20 Jun 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Homo_Lo_Gato

MASTER MEMBER
    75%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Acechando, oculto, en la selva de cemento.
    I just hope our old friend RBC_100 looked at this thread. He's got long experience with that kind of not-quite-real-girlfriend relationship.

RBC, if you are there, your input would be appreciated here.

Homo_Lo_Gato, 20 Jun 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Compartir esta página