Los Olivos / Ame Latinos Sauna / Av. Tomas Valle Cdra. 18

Tema en 'SAUNAS AND MASSAGES' iniciado por LatinaLover, 4 Abr 2011.

LatinaLover

Recluta

63%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Ame Latinos Sauna
    (formerly Latin Body Sauna)
    <edited by Moderator July, 2012>
    Av. Tomas Valle 1845 (3rd Floor)
    Los Olivos - 568-4641
    Mon - Sat 12 - 9pm, Sun 12 - 8pm
    Link to Thread in Spanish Forum

I'd been dying to go to this sauna after discovering the website last year: LATIN BODY SAUNA

The combi ride from Miraflores took about an hour to get to Tomas Valle for S/2 per person. We then had to catch a taxi the rest of the way. I would recommend a taxi all of the way there which would be a lot faster than a combi. In the day time this area seemed safe but I wouldn't want to be walking in these streets at night.

I showed up with my friend on a Monday around 2pm. The place was hard to find. The taxi dropped us off at block 18 and none of the businesses had an address displayed. After wandering aimlessly for about 10 or more minutes, we walked to the other side of the street and discovered that this side was block 20. Therefore we walked 2 blocks more and saw an old worn out sign that said Latin Body.

We walked in the door and went up the stairs to the 3rd floor. It seemed to be a like a typical turkish baño, we dropped our valuables off at the front, received a key, went into a change room, got into a towel and slippers.

The place is rather small, maybe half the size of Lion's. At the front there is a small fridge with refreshments next to a small table and a dart board. The rest area had about 8 chairs and a big screen TV. There were about 4 showers and a sauna in another area. There was a 300 sq. ft, room with a small stage where they have their 7:30pm shows. There are no chairs in this area and you have to stand to watch the shows. There were about 6 rooms in the back where you get the sessions with the girls.

I grabbed a beer from the fridge, showed the guy my key number, and we sat down on the chairs in the main area. There was 0nly one average looking girl resting here listening to her MP3 player and reading a magazine. The television was playing Charlie's Angels in Spanish really loud and their was construction going on nearby. My friend grabbed the girl that was nearby and went for a session. I waited another 15 minutes before another girl came out. I had to grab her as I was sick of waiting.

Her name was Andrea, she was tiny very cute and sexy. She was about 5'2" and she said she was 19 years old. I asked her for a session and she brought me to the back and into one of the massage rooms. She has nice little natural tits, and a hairy pussy, the other details are foggy. She gave me a half ass massage for 10 minutes and then we started with the fun stuff. She got me exited and gave me CBJ which felt pretty good, then she got on top and did CG for several minutes and she was great and it felt awesome. She changed to RCG which I love and this was awesome as well. She was moaning a lot and had cries of pleasure, and I was hoping I wasn't hurting her. We switched to mish and she had an orgasm and I came shortly after. We were both sweating a lot after this. She was great and I would definitely repeat with her if I was down in Los Olivos again.

During the session, I could hear a couple girls in the other rooms having sex and also 1 guy was chatting on his cell phone so the walls are very thin. Andrea put some kind of cream on me and told me go into the sauna for a few minutes and so I did. There was a girl in a towel and another guy in the sauna also. The girl left after a few minutes and left a nice ass print where she was sitting. I showered and met my friend and we decided to go.

We changed and I paid the guy S/120 for my session with Andrea and S/52 for the entry and a couple of drinks. I believe the entry fee was S/20. The guy at the counter told us about the shows on Friday at 7:30pm and that it is possible to fuck the star for S/200.

You won't find the open space and comforts that the Lion's has, but if you're in the area, it's worth checking out.

LatinaLover, 4 Abr 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Juan Alimaña y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here. Thanks for this report, LL. I have been curious about Latin Body for a while now.

Was the 120 soles a negotiated rate, or was it a one-price deal? Most of the recent reviews in the Spanish forum peg the price of 'servicio' at 100 soles. Was there the standard slip signing at the end? Also, 32 soles sounds costly (especially in Los Olivos) for a 'couple of drinks' -- is that a correct number?

Also, 200 soles sounds like a bargain for their 'name' entertainers. I've seen some of their ads, and they reflected recognizable names at times. Worth checking out.

Thanks.

RT Gooch, 6 Abr 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Juan Alimaña

Platinium Member

62%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Negocios
    I would have taken the Metropolitano to Los Olivos. It has several stops along Via Expresa including Ricardo Palma Station in Miraflores. A 1.5 Sol ride would have taken you to Thomas Valle station and from there a taxi to the sauna. You can buy the &#8220;intelligent cards&#8221; at the stations for 5 Soles which includes the same amount as credit. The buses run until 11:00 PM.

On my last trip I made extensive use of it. Traveling from Miraflores to Lima Centro and to Los Olivos.

I will try this sauna on my next trip. Thanks for the report.

JA

[​IMG]

Juan Alimaña, 6 Abr 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

LatinaLover

Recluta

63%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    S/120 was a flat rate for any of the girls and I didn't have to sign a slip of paper. When we first walked in , I asked the guy at the front what the rate for a girl was.

After reading the spanish forum on this Sauna, it looks I had a couple mistakes in the prices. The 'name' entertainers are actually S/250, and the entry fee is S/35.

LatinaLover, 6 Abr 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A RT Gooch le gusta esto.

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    My tarjeta for the Metropolitano has a lot of credit on it... I'll join you!

RT Gooch, 6 Abr 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

electro

General

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Ingeniero
    while this sounds promising. the trip is a hussle.
    For the money 120 +20 =140. I rather go to lui, pay 100 house
    and 70 girl and save the trip down there.

electro, 7 Abr 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I really liked this place. I'm not sure that I would schlep all the way to Los Olivos to hang out there all that often, but I would certainly check them out on show nights. Here's their card:
    [​IMG]

RT Gooch, 9 Jun 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Don_Ramón

Coronel

76%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Género:
    Masculino
    Sorry, my english in not very good.

To enter the sauna costs: S/ 25.00
    When you ask a girl for a massage costs S/ 35.00 (sauna + massage)
    When you want to have sex with any girl costs: S/ 100.00 (don't pay S/ 120.00, at least that you ask for some "special thing" during the sex session)
    The beer costs S/ 6.00 (pilsen, cuzqueña, cristal)

When you go many times the administrator ask you for your e mail so he can send you invitations for the special shows.

Don_Ramón, 14 Jun 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Mik88, Juan Alimaña, kermus y otra persona les gusta esto.

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here.

Speaking of special shows, if I was in Lima, I know where I would be on Friday:

[​IMG]

What a butt! :D

RT Gooch, 26 Jun 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A kermus le gusta esto.

Don_Ramón

Coronel

76%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Género:
    Masculino
    This is the show for today:

[​IMG]

Don_Ramón, 8 Jul 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A kermus y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here.

I am receiving email from a place called Ame Latinos Sauna. They have the same address as Latin Body, so I am guessing that the name has changed.

However, there are posts as recent as two days ago in the Spanish section that still refer to the place as Latin Body, so I am a little confused.

Can someone local please confirm/deny/enlighten us, please? Whatever it is called, I liked the place, and need to re-visit on my next trip.

RT Gooch, 15 Jul 2012

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Don_Ramón

Coronel

76%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Género:
    Masculino
    Actually, this sauna is in the district of "San Martín de Porres", not in Los Olivos.

Don_Ramón, 25 Jul 2012

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Jack Jericho le gusta esto.

Compartir esta página