Los Olivios Sauna Tour

Tema en 'SAUNAS AND MASSAGES' iniciado por Juan Alimaña, 8 Jun 2011.

Juan Alimaña

Teniente

62%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Negocios
    Monday afternoon – Meeting the man in Lince

After a fine criolla buffet lunch in Lince, RT and I took a taxi to Los Olivos. First on the list was the King Palace on 231 Faustino Maldonado Avenuenear Mega Plaza. We entered the hotel/sauna and at the reception were given locker keys. The price for the sauna is 16 soles and payment is due upon exit. We headed to the sauna and a male attendant gave us sandals and towels. After changing and locking our stuff, we headed to the steam room and spent several minutes there, then went to the dry room. There was one chatty female civilian (late twenties) there that told us about better service at the Villamor hotel/sauna. Since my tolerance for heat is minimum, I quickly left the dry room, took a cold shower and RT and I went to the resting room. At that time there were 0nly two masseuses (6.5-7) and no working girls in the sauna (on my previous visit last fall there were two girls in bikinis working the sauna areas and three uniformed masseuses). I guess being early Monday afternoon had something to do with it. We waited for a while watching tv, but no more girls showed up so decided to leave. We paid, got a business card and left.

After a short taxi ride we were in front of the Villamor, Av. Las Palmeras 4218. Compared to the King Palace, this place was much smaller: from the closet size changing room to the sauna area. Everything seemed squeezed in a small area. I had difficulty changing in that minuscule changing room. If you are not careful, you can touch the guy next to you. There were 0nly a few male patrons and I noticed two young uniformed masseuses, one tall, long black haired, young charapa and a short less attractive girl. The charapa soon went upstairs to the massage room with a customer. The hotel rooms upstairs were tiny: about 10’ x 9’ with a full size bed occupying most of the room. Good enough for a quick fuck but not to spend the night.

We decided to go to the Latin Body, 18th block of Thomas Valle. This is actually in another district called San Martin de Porres. Our taxi driver had some difficulty finding this place, but thanks to the sharp eyes of RT we were able to locate it. It has a small not too noticeable sign on the second floor. They could invest in a more eye-catching sign. A door porter invited us to go the second floor. At the reception, a male attendant told us of the special: 35 soles (I think) for the use of the facilities and a massage. What a bargain! We went into the changing room got naked, wrapped a towel around and as we were walking in, the girls, all in bikinis, sitting at the bar reacted like if Brad Pitt had just walked in. They all practically rushed to greet and touch, and kiss RT!!!?? I was amazed of his popularity with working girls and he assured me that this was his first time there. Needless to say, no one paid attention to me. One girl barely shook my hand. I had spent the previous two months going to the gym and lifting weights for nothing. All eyes were on RT. He was the star. On my next life, I want to be a white American. I don´t care if my dancing skills go down the drain; I too want to be popular with the working girls. He told me this is the typical reaction he receives in these types of establishments.

There were 5-7 girls, all doable, with one 19-20 yo that caught my attention. We chatted with this girl for a while. Her rate was 100 soles (120 soles for RT which included the 20% gringo tax). We didn’t get servicio. I would have done her but I had spent the last three days with my GF and was low on ammo. Another of RT’s skill is to correctly calculate the weight of chicas. We made a bet in estimating the weight of this young girl and RT guessed correctly: 99 tempting lbs. I was off by 11 lbs. My sorry sense of proportion is probably due to all the BBW’s I fool around with in the States. I rarely get anyone below 150.

The young girl told us of their popular Thursday night shows. I will definitely go back there again. If there were that many girls early on a Monday night, I guesstimate that on a Thursday – Friday night the quantity and quality of chicas are much higher.

Three saunas in a few hours was my personal record. I had a great time doing this sauna “exploration” with RT. I was hungry and dehydrated. Luckily, RT had made reservations for the Madam Tussan and there we went.

Juan

Juan Alimaña, 8 Jun 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Sergio Armani le gusta esto.

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here. Although I had a great time with Sr. Alimana, it wasn't really because of the places that we visited in Los Olivos... with one exception.

Our first stop, the King Palace, underwhelmed me. Maybe I am spoiled by the higher-quality (and higher-priced) places in the part of town I usually hang in, but King Palace did not impress me. The towels were small and scratchy (and you needed to beg to get more than two), the two massage girls we saw were not all that beautiful (granted it was Monday afternoon), and I was uncomfortable with the co-ed aspect of the place. Here's a photo of the front of the hotel/sauna:
    [​IMG]

As JA said, the Villamor, was smaller and more cramped. It was also co-ed, and they did indeed have one attractive masajista, but there was a four-person waiting list for her services. We didn't stay there too long.

The highlight of our 'sauna crawl' was, indeed, Latin Body. The area is a little desolate, but neither of us felt that it was dangerous, even when we left at around 10 at night. Although not nearly as clean and modern as say, Lions Spa, the place gave off the same vibe. This was a spa, yes, but it is a whorehouse, first and foremost. The girls were dressed as hookers, and there were some attractive ones, and some not-so-attractive. For a slow Monday night, I found the assortment more than satisfactory.

It is true that I was treated as a returning hero. The girls were all over me when we entered. I don't think that they get a lot of Americans there, and I pretty much emit a "I love hookers" message when I walk into a room. I am sure that I could have paid the 100 sol rate if I was interested. Like JA, I would return to this place, and I wouldn't hesitate to do a session there. I also agree that going for the show would be the best move, if I'm looking for a maximum assortment of girls.

I had a good time... JA is a great guy. I just think that the next time we spend a day together, it will probably have a different itinerary.

RT Gooch, 9 Jun 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Sergio Armani le gusta esto.

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Here are cards for King Palace and Latin Body:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

RT Gooch, 9 Jun 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Juan Alimaña

Teniente

62%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Negocios
    Banos Turcos - King Palace
    After traveling all the way from Miraflores to check out the Anaconda and not finding what I wanted, I decided to at least get a massage at this place before heading back.

I told the receptionist I was going to the sauna and she handed me a key and kept my valuables. There was nobody in the locker room so I had no trouble changing. After taking a quick warm shower, I went to the steam room where I found two middle age couples chatting. There were other couples in the dry sauna and in the common area watching tv. There were 0nly two masajistas available. Helena who offers "additionals" and a new short older lady (early/mid thirties) name Joanna.

After relaxing for a while in the Sala de Descanso watching tv, I decided to get a regular massage with Joanna. She led me upstair to a small room with a table in the middle. She told me she was new there and had worked at other spas giving massages to mostly women. The 25 soles, 30 minute massage was pretty good and I felt relaxed. I went downstair for a shower, changed and went to the receptionist to pay. The total damage was 18 + 25 = 43 soles ($16.35). A very good option for the budget traveler.

Juan

Juan Alimaña, 15 May 2012

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Jack Jericho y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

Compartir esta página