Lince / Lion's Spa / Arenales Cdra. 20

Tema en 'SAUNAS AND MASSAGES' iniciado por RT Gooch, 2 Dic 2009.

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Lion's Spa
    Av. Arenales 2024
    Lince - 471-5559 / 471-5565
    Open 24 hours.

RT here. I don’t know why I haven’t written about Lions Spa before – it’s kind of ideal…

• It’s easy to locate
    • Not all that expensive
    • The spa facilities meet the basic requirements
    • There’s a bar there
    • If you ask the towel boy nicely, they have bigger towels for the portly among us
    • They make no pretense of being anything but a glorified whorehouse
    I showed up around 1:30 pm on Monday. Admission was 20 soles, and that included the house fee on the massage. That’s the daytime special, but they have some sort of deal in the evenings, too.

I was the third customer of the day, according to the sign-in log. After changing into my towel, I headed for the steam room. Once I sat down, there’s a vision of beauty, wearing next to no clothes and smiling at me through the window. I smile back and we wave at each other. Having accomplished her mission of letting me know there was a hot chick with my name on her, she disappeared.

After steaming for a while, I went into the dry hot room (I’m sure that there’s a better name for it than that) for a while. Both rooms were adequately heated and in working order. After a quick shower, I headed to the lounge area, draped myself in towels, ordered a lemonade, and leaned back to relax.

The vision walks by (I forget her name) tweaks my nipple, and starts a conversation. This girl was the whole package – young, slim, pretty face, great tits, and a major league butt. When I could finally piece together a few coherent words, she asked me if I was ready to go with her for a massage. It turns out that they rotate one girl early, and the rest start to show up around 3:00pm or so.

I told her (truthfully) that I would NEVER be ready to go with her, and besides, I was saving myself for a date a few hours later. We talked a little more and she confirmed that there was no house fee, and tips for ‘addicionales’ ran up to 150 soles for full service, which I thought was very reasonable for an hour or so with a girl with looks of her quality. She finally gave up and wandered off in search of hotter prospects.

I must have dozed off, because the next thing I knew, it was 4:00, and there were a half-dozen girls walking around, all hardly dressed. They were attractive, but not in the same ballpark as the first girl. Another one approached me and gave me a very hard sell, but it did her no good. As I said, they make no bones about this being a whorehouse, and you get an excellent opportunity to interview (and check out in excellent lighting) your girl before making a (reasonably-priced) purchase. The second girl also mentioned a private sauna/massage/jacuzzi deal where you fork over 300 soles for god knows what. I passed on that offer, too.

When I paid on the way out, the sign-in sheet was up to number 15, so I guess business picks up in the late afternoon and goes on from there. There were no surprises on my bill, and they accept credit cards (but maybe not for the girls’ tips).

As far as I can tell, they’re open pretty late at night, but I have no idea what their staffing is that late. The vision of beauty told me that she works until 10:00 pm. There’s also some sort of ‘show’ on Friday and Saturday nights, but I didn’t get the lowdown on that, either.

I have used the spa facilities at Lyons many times, and have even gotten a therapeutic massage there, but have not enjoyed the company of the ‘sensual’ masajistas. I plan to rectify that situation on my next trip.

RT Gooch, 2 Dic 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here.

I revisited Lyons Spa on Sunday, 17 January at 12:45 pm.

There were a half dozen other customers and two girls working when I arrived (there were five when I left at 3:30).

The towel boys were very accommodating, helping me find the NFL playoffs on (first) the TV that you can watch from the hot, dry room and then on the large TV in the lounge area.

I was approached by Katie (?), who chatted me up for a while, before making her sales pitch. She wasn't wearing much in the way of clothing, and I liked what I saw, so I told her that she had a customer, but had to wait until halftime.

She showed up with 1:30 left in the half, and got a quick lesson in how long two minutes can last in American Football. :)

We finally got to her room. There was no pretense of a massage, she just had me sign the slip, and we got down to business.

Katie knew what she was doing with her clothes off, and we eventually reached a satisfying (for me, anyway) ending. I'm never really comfortable having sex on those massage tables, but Katie came up with some, er, creative solutions... I get the impression that she's done it before. Was it the best sex ever? Hardly, but it was fine.

When I got back downstairs, the game was well in hand, so I showered, got dressed, and went on my way to watch the second game.

This was an extremely hassle-free experience. My limited Spanish was fine, and I think it could have been handled with no Spanish skills whatsoever. When we got to the room, Katie filled out the slip with the 'tip' already filled in - 150 soles. We never discussed pricing beforehand, and she still charged me the regular rate, with no attempt at an upsell or a gringo tax... a pleasure.

RT Gooch, 2 Feb 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A gunslinger le gusta esto.

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here. This is a flyer I picked up at the club on a recent visit:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

As you can see, they claim to be open 24 hours, free admission on your birthday, and the 30 sol daytime lunch/massage special. They also promise some sort of show on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturdays after 8:30 pm.

RT Gooch, 13 Feb 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

holamundo

Oficial

19%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Duos, me dijeron q no...
    No threesomes

El show, todas las flacas que estan (almenos la gran mayoria) Salen, bailar, juegan un poco con la gente... algunas tienen bailes mas creativos... la mayoria no se desnuda completa, pero por ahi un par q si....es de miercoles hasta sabados. y dura como 1 hora y media... vale la pena verlo un par de veces, luego la verdad lo sientes repetitivo.
    About the show, all of the girls are on it (at least, most of them). They dance, tease the guys a little bit ... some of them have more creative dances ... most of them don't strip completely, but a couple of them do ... the show runs from wednesdays through saturdays, and lasts around 1 hour and a half ... it's worth watching the first couple of times, afterwards it seems repetitive.

holamundo, 14 Feb 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A RT Gooch le gusta esto.

iceman1

Recluta

77%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    If I get know where with the girls picking me up i will head there or taquilla

iceman

iceman1, 15 Feb 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    MODERATOR'S NOTE: There have been two recent reports from different visitors to Lions Spa that some girls are sometimes asking upwards of US$150 for full service in the late night hours. Here is some of the discussion from the Field Reports section.

RT here. I made a special trip to Lions Spa last Sunday afternoon (14 March), just so I could get the low-down on pricing. OK, I also wanted to get laid, but I remembered to ask about prices, too.

I sessioned with Geraldine. I confirmed 150 soles with her before we went upstairs. After the session, I told her a short version of the above stories. Geraldine told me that the 'tip' for full-service was always 150 soles, and she went on to explain that the 0nly other pricing difference was that there were times when the house fee was waived; otherwise, it is 25 soles to the house. She was insistent that the price is never 150 -- or any -- amount of dollars.

Anyway, that's what she told me. I have no doubt as to the truth of the above reports, so that leaves some possible options:
    1. Geraldine has no clue what she's talking about.
    2. Geraldine didn't want to tell me the truth for some reason.
    3. Geraldine was telling me the truth, but some of the girls on the overnight shift (along with the cashier) are running a scam on presumably unknowing gringos.
    I'm not sure which one it is, but anyone visiting Lions Spa should be sure to confirm the price before venturing upstairs to the massage rooms. If you're quoted anything other than 150 soles, either question it (if your Spanish is good enough), or go back into the locker room, get dressed, and go elsewhere to get laid if you are uncomfortable communicating.

RT Gooch, 19 Mar 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here. I was going through my notes and I forgot to mention that Lion's Spa takes credit cards, not 0nly for the house fees (admission, massage, food, etc.), but also for the girls' tips. They add 5% for using a credit card.

The receipt below covers 150 soles for Geraldine, 25 for the massage, 20 entrada, a beverage, and the credit card fee.

So, I got laid, AND I earned points for my next trip!
    [​IMG]

RT Gooch, 30 Mar 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Don_Bakunin

MASTER MEMBER
    100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    In Lions Spa, some girls charged US$150 (even more) to foreigners. This is supported by the administration. Usually, the personal of the sauna brings tourists directly to the girls and they can not socialize with others who could warn them. Be careful.

I have some advice: Visit the site, take a steam bath and watch TV. The girls who want dollars will come to you and those who are honest will wait a bit to close. Also, the guys who works in the sauna will "recommended" you a girl (they use to have dealings with the girls). You should wait and talk to different girls and choose the one offering a fair price.

And always remember, read the forum and ask for advice.

BR,
    Bakunin

Don_Bakunin, 31 Mar 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A gunslinger y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]I went to Banos Turcos Lion's Spa on a Monday afternoon two weeks ago. After spending some time in the steam and dry rooms, I showered and went to the rest area, where I got to visit with the girls, including La Famosa Ashley.

Ashley is a big hit with the guys here in the Spanish section, and she has a lot going for her, starting with her lovely rack. When you add in her soft lips, her outgoing personality, and her insistence on flirting shamelessly in the public areas (her hand was under my towel within a minute of her coming over), it's a recipe for success.

Off we went for my 'massage'. Sadly, however wonderful I found Ashley to be in public, I found the session to be a dud once we got in the room. She was in a real big hurry, and her moans of 'pleasure' started the second my dick got near her pussy, and didn't stop until I did. I am also not a fan of sex on a massage table, so I just didn't enjoy the session the way that I had hoped to.

Ashley charged me 150 sols for her, plus 25 to the house for the massage. There was no attempt at either an upsell or gringo pricing, and she had written the price in on the slip before we got started.
    [/FONT]

RT Gooch, 25 Abr 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

jb768

Recluta

3%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I want to thank the individuals who provided this review. I spent some time at this spa today and had a great time. It was my first time patronizing such an establishment.

I must have done something right because the girl slipped me a piece of paper with her phone number and (supposedly) real name. She wants to meet up with her when she gets off work tonight and spend the night together, gratis.

I find this highly suspicious but I do plan to call her after taking some precautions.

jb768, 17 Jul 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

jb768

Recluta

3%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Either due to a dialing error on my part or ambigiuos handwriting on her part this never panned out. I did return today for additional services and the offer was repeated, minus the "gratis" part.

jb768, 19 Jul 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Juan Alimaña

Platinium Member

62%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Negocios
    This place is conveniently located two houses down my favorite mini-whorehouse in Lince.

As soon as I walked into the girls’ area I was approached by this girl with big tits and nice round butt. She greeted me with a moist kiss on the lips and made me sit next to her. Right away she started to rub my thigh, kissing me and telling me to go make love with her upstairs (she used the not too feminine word “cachar”). I had a full erection in two seconds and it was noticeable under the towel so I decided to quickly go upstairs with her. She told me to go to room something and wait for her. She appeared a few seconds later.

She had nice body but her boobs were artificially enhanced, not much fun to fondle for me. Also, she has several bad tattoos on her arms. Her round bubble butt was perfect for doggy though. I laid face down on the massage table for my back rub. Just a few seconds into my massage she asked me to turn face up and without notice started giving me a BBBJ! I asked her to stop and find a condom. She kind of didn’t like that and told me her rates: 50 soles for a HJ, 150 for full service including anal or BBBJTCWS! After hard negotiations, we agreed on 80 soles for regular full service with protection. As soon as we agreed on the price, she was in a hurry. She told me not to make too much noise. Making love on a massage table is uncomfortable. So I did what I could to get the most out of my 80 soles. Four quick positions since she was in a hurry: doggy standing up with her arms on the table, face to face, sideways, and doggy on the table to finish.

Because of Ahsley’s aggressiveness when I first walked in, I missed the chance to see and meet the other girls. When I went back down to the sauna area I noticed Sylvana who was younger and prettier than Ashley. I had no more ammo, and no time to recover. So next time I guess.

There were about 5 to 7 girls working that Monday night and about a dozen guys. I rested for a while then took a shower, got dressed and went to pay the damage.

I paid my 20 soles entrance fee + 25 soles for my massage + 80 soles “tip” = 125 soles ($44.64). The receptionist/cashier gave a receipt which has to be shown to the porter as you leave (don’t loose it).

J. Alimana

Juan Alimaña, 13 Dic 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

LatinaLover

Recluta

63%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:

Where is this place 2 houses down from Lion's? Is there a link in the forum somwhere?

Just curious for my next trip to Lima.

LL

LatinaLover, 14 Dic 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here. It is such a shame about Ashley's performance, because she is (in my opinion) is really, really hot. If there's a term that's better than Major League Ass, that would describe her.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    She is a big hit with the guys in the Spanish forum, so maybe it was just us.

RT Gooch, 14 Dic 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Juan Alimaña

Platinium Member

62%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Negocios
    Indeed. One of the best asses I've seen in Lima. I enjoyed it the most I could during doggy.
    Next time I'll ask her for her phone #. Maybe with better accomodations and pay her performance will improve.

Juan Alimaña, 14 Dic 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Juan Alimaña

Platinium Member

62%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Negocios
    I'll send you a PM.

Juan Alimaña, 14 Dic 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Jack Jericho

MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

31%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Why not post it? It would benefit us all if you shared that info...;)

Jack Jericho, 16 Dic 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here. I just love this freaking place.

The towel boy brings a fat guy a huge towel, even though the gringo speaks terrible Spanish... the steam room always seems to have fresh eucalyptus... you can get a mini-handjob from Ashly AND get to caress one of the most impressive asses in the world, and the comfy chairs are comfy... all for US$10. And, if you want to get laid, you can do that too.

You can´t beat it.

RT Gooch, 21 Mar 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Juan Alimaña le gusta esto.

LatinaLover

Recluta

63%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Feb 22 - 1AM with Mili

The price has gone up since my last visit to this spa about a year ago. They are now asking S/180 for full service up from S/150. Also, this is the first time I had to sign a slip before a session.

1.- TYPE OF GIRL: Young, long dark hair
    2.- FACE: cute
    3.- AGE: 23
    4.- HEIGHT: about 160 cm
    5.- BREASTS: Nice average size & all natural!
    7.- TUMMY: Flat
    8.- HIPS / BUTT: nice ass, but missing curves in this area
    9.- LEGS: nice legs
    10.- PUSSY: old school - hairy
    11.- SKIN: Smooth
    12.- PERSONAL HYGENE: clean
    13.- TATOOS: none
    14.- PERFORMANCE:Went upstairs to her room and waited. Mili came in a few minutes later. She started out with a horrible massage lasting just a few minutes. She got me hard and started off with a CBJ. After a few minutes we did CG, doggie, and finished in missionary. The sex was just ok but the stupid condom kept coming off when we would change positions. After the session she danced naked for me a little which I enjoyed watching.
    15.- FELLATIO: Yes
    16.- ANAL: Not gonna do it
    18.- PHONE: 471-5559 / 471-5565
    19.- ANNOUNCES IN: Lion’s Spa
    20.- PRICE: S/205 = 180 Sex, 25 entry fee
    21.- LOCATION: Lion’s Spa Av. Arenales 2024
    21.- PLACE/HYGIENE/COMFORT: OK
    22.- PRIVACY: good
    23.- EXPERIENCE WORKING (YEARS): Don’t know.
    24.- SEX QUALITY: average
    25.- FINAL SCORE: 6/10
    26.- WOULD YOU RETURN? I will return but with a different girl
    27.- CATEGORY: Young & cute

LatinaLover, 28 Mar 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Juan Alimaña, Jack Jericho y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

LatinaLover

Recluta

63%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Feb 24 – 1PM with Michelle

1.- TYPE OF GIRL: Curvy, hot,
    2.- FACE: stunning
    3.- AGE: 2?
    4.- HEIGHT: about 160 cm
    5.- BREASTS: Big, nice, but fake (I don’t like the fake ones at all)
    7.- TUMMY:
    8.- HIPS / BUTT: nice big ass, she has awesome curves in the right proportions
    9.- LEGS: nice legs
    10.- PUSSY: shaved
    11.- SKIN: Smooth
    12.- PERSONAL HYGENE: clean
    13.- TATOOS: don’t remeber
    14.- PERFORMANCE: She started off with a horrible massage lasting just a few minutes. She kissed me lot’s, touched me all over and asked if I wanted the special service for S/250. I figured what the hell as she is hot!!! Big mistake. She starts off with a BBBJ and got me hard, got out a condom and then pretty much ruined it for me when she put the cover on. I don’t consider myself to be large, but the condoms that the girls use always seem be so fucking tight and which takes away the pleasure and so as she was riding me, I started to lose the erection. We changed to missionary, but still no luck and so she took the condom off and started a BBBJ again. She got me hard again and then tried to upcharge me. She said that If I wanted to try having sex again, I would have to pay her another S/250 WTF?? I said no way and let her finish me with a BBBJ until I came in her mouth. She said next time I could fuck her without a condom, and I thought to myself no way in hell did I want to see her again and thought about how many other guys she done this with.
    15.- FELLATIO: Yes without condom
    16.- ANAL: She offered this but no way jose
    18.- PHONE:
    471-5559 / 471-5565
    19.- ANNOUNCES IN: Lion’s Spa
    20.- PRICE: S/270 = 250 Sex, 20 entry fee
    21.- LOCATION: Lion’s Spa
    Av. Arenales 2024
    21.- PLACE/HYGIENE/COMFORT: OK
    22.- PRIVACY: good
    23.- EXPERIENCE WORKING (YEARS): a few years
    24.- SEX QUALITY: bad
    25.- FINAL SCORE: 2/10 performance, 8/10 looks
    26.- WOULD YOU RETURN? Never again with Michelle, but I will return but with a different girl
    27.- CATEGORY: Hot princess

LatinaLover, 1 Abr 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Jack Jericho, Juan Alimaña y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

Compartir esta página