Lima Night Clubs Raided

Tema en 'NIGHT CLUBS' iniciado por electro, 16 Jul 2011.

electro

General

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Ingeniero
    taken from Peru 21 the following link

Lima: intervienen más de 10

Police raided more than 10 ‘night club’

Police found children working in nightclubs in the center of the capital, San Juan de Miraflores and Villa El Salvador.
    Women were sexually exploited. (Frecuencia latina)
    The authorities intervened this morning more than 10 establishments in the capital where they were sexually exploited more than 100 women, including some minors.

Officials from the county with the support of police closed five stores on Avenida La Colmena. Gabriel Prado, manager of Public Security in the district of the capital, said to 90 seconds on the news that these places had no certificate of Civil Defense, operating under unsanitary conditions and engaged in prostitution "thus causing the problem of trafficking in persons."

In San Juan de Miraflores closed four nightclubs and 20 prostitutes were identified. PNP Colonel Miguel Basilio, chief of the Division of Research on Trafficking in Persons, said the local authorities had already been operated on several times and have been reported to the prosecutor.

In Villa El Salvador, was found in premises selling alcohol to minors. 12 women were found working in tiny pieces and eight parishioners

video will follow soon

electro, 16 Jul 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A RT Gooch le gusta esto.

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here.

Anaconda was raided last week, as well.

RT Gooch, 16 Jul 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

kermus

Usuario Baneado.

BANEADO
    100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    About the night clubs in the center of Lima i tried some of the locals in La Colmena Avenue (it's a great architecture) and i'm always shocked to hear about "trafficking" cause u can ask anyone of those girls and i'm 100% sure that the sad story about a bad and fat man carry them in vehicles from the inhospitables peruvian frontiers in the jungle or the highlands is just a myth. They're girls from poor and mid neighborhoods at Lima, sometimes r institute students, buy they work there by their own choice.

They're no victims but even sometimes accomplices of the owners or administrators.

I visited sometimes the house of a close "friend" (to their friends i was her "marido", husband) and it was very, but very, expensive, so also is natural that the most popular ("rankeadas") can do for example a wednesday 150 bucks, which is not a little to the national standards.

I knew there was minors, but the managers use to hide the age of her accomplices. And i've to add that the prostitution dosn't work like in a brothel, strictly one invest in some girl and if someone agree to have sex it could be without money, sometime even totally free without any drink, and my brothers of the forum can verify that isn't rare go to a hostel with any girl of the staff with no necessity of pay her; unfortunately also isn't rare that some girls ask u for a expensive drink in change of a great sex, but when the drinks come instead of sex that they go to the bathroom or with other dude.

kermus, 17 Jul 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A RT Gooch le gusta esto.

Chemist86

Capitan

73%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    The day the police raided the night clubs of Downtown Lima I was in one of them. Fortunately for me the police did not intervene that club and i was able to go home without any problems. These clubs have been intervened before but they opened their doors three or four day after the intervention like nothing has ever happened. I particularly like to go to some of these places but if there are minors working there, I say kudos to the police.

Let's see what happen the next days but i heard rumors that it is going to be a long time until these places open their doors again.

Chemist86, 17 Jul 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A RT Gooch y Jack Jericho les gusta esto.

Chemist86

Capitan

73%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    This post is just to inform that after what happened a couple weeks ago in Downtown Lima, the most representative night clubs of this part of town are still closed but some of the popular girls are in the night clubs that were not raided. Most of them are in the nightclubs called Safari, Oasis and Rumba these are close to each other and close to the raided night clubs (they are in the same avenue). To the people who like to go to these places there is a small event in the NC Safari. This event is going to be this Thursday 27th of July

People in the spanish forum are saying that these night clubs are going to open their doors in August. Guess the owner is "negotiating" with the mayor :D:Djejej

Chemist86, 24 Jul 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Steven Wilson y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

El Apostol

MASTER MEMBER
    100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT , Anaconda is open now but NC Lima Center are still closed as follows:

NC California
    [​IMG]

NC Miami
    [​IMG]

NC Palmeras
    [​IMG]