Libros y lectura cortesía de los robotitos de PT's

Tema en 'Libros y Lectura' iniciado por neodream, 5 Feb 2010.

Etiquetas:
Estado del Tema:
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas

wanttojoin

General

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    [​IMG]

Mens Health 15 Minute Workout Tutorial DVDRip
    English | 2010 | AVI | 700MB

The Men?s Health 15-Minute Workout features four complete workouts that you can do at home with simple, easy-to-find equipment. Whether you?re a beginner looking to lose your gut and get in shape or an already fit guy in need of some quick new training programs, the Men?s Health 15-Minute Workout DVD will help you reach your goals.

Download :

Insertar CODE, HTML o PHP:
    http://www.filesonic.com/file/3160033224/MH.15Min_uswares.info.rar 

wanttojoin, 6 Nov 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

wanttojoin

General

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    [​IMG]

1000 iBooks for iPhone iPad-P2P Pack 2011
    English | 2011 | ePub | 667MB

Here are the latest pack of the books for iPhone and iPad Read NFO for the complete listing of the book.

Download :

http://www.filesonic.com/file/3160047484/1000.iBooks.rar 

wanttojoin, 6 Nov 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

wanttojoin

General

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    [​IMG]

Photorealism with Adobe Photoshop DVDRip Tutorial
    English | 2010 | AVI | 1.2GB

This exclusive digital painting DVD is a chance to watch and learn as you work on one of the most detailed portraits to date, starting with a blank canvas and ending with a personalised portrait of photorealistic detail.

A running commentary will explain what techniques I use and some of my decisions, while real-time speed videos allow you to follow each process and every stroke along the way. The ?After Dark? feature, included on this disc, will show you how to transform your portraits into concept characters or fantasy art for use in games, fiction or commission work. Videos come in high quality Xvid format so you get to see the painting process at full detail. The disc also includes extras, such as brushes, palettes and work stages. Read complete details on next page.

More than 7 Hours of Video Tutorials with Exercise Files. For MAC and WINDOWS.

A Portrait of Emily Rose captures almost 15 years of experience and contains many unique approaches to digital art not found anywhere else. Videos come in high quality Xvid format so you get to see the painting process at full detail. The disc also includes extras, such as brushes, palettes and work stages.

DVD Features:
    · High quality videos
    · Full audio commentary (English)
    · Working stages in PSD format with preserved layers
    · My personal set of skin brushes
    · My personal colour palette

View the entire painting process from start to finish, including?
    · Proportionate sketching
    · Shading and blending
    · Stylized colouring
    · Detailed hair painting
    · Skin texturing
    · Fault fixing
    · Jewellery, sweat droplets and other fine details
    · Glow effects and atmospheric lighting
    · ?After Dark? tutorial for creating fantasy and concept art

Download :

http://www.filesonic.com/file/3160086894/Photorealism.rar 

wanttojoin, 6 Nov 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

sahil00150

Soldado

7%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    [​IMG]

INFORMATION

Computer Music is the complete guide to making music with a computer. We help potential musicians get the right software and hardware and show them how to use it. We enable computer owners to develop their musical interest and expertise. Each issue comes with extensive interactive tutorials, in-depth product reviews, glossaries, frequently asked questions and interviews. There are also major news reports and detailed features plus a full of samplers every issue.
    DOWNLOAD

http://www.wupload.com/file/2000179592/Computer_Music_2011-12.pdf

sahil00150, 6 Nov 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

wanttojoin

General

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    [​IMG]

Manhattan in Reverse: The Complete Collection (Audiobook)
    Macmillan Digital Audio | 2011 | ASIN: B005V0SJ3E | MP3 96KBps | 10 hrs 20 mins | 432MB

A collection of short stories from the master of space opera. Peter F Hamilton takes us on a journey from a murder mystery in an alternative Oxford in the 1800s to a brand new story featuring Paula Mayo, deputy director of the Intersolar Commonwealth's Serious Crimes Directorate. Dealing with intricate themes and topical subjects, this top-10 best-selling author is at the top of his game.
    Contents:
    01. Watching Trees Grow
    02. Footvote
    03. If at First...
    04. The Forever Kitten
    05. Blessed by an Angel
    06. The Demon Trap
    07. Manhattan in Reverse

------------------------------------

Description
    Watching Trees Grow:
    Justin Ascham Raleigh is murdered in his own room but police and Raleigh family representative Edward Buchanan Raleigh are at a loss to explain the motive. The 18th Century long-life Roman descendants of this parallel Earth operate battery-powered cars, have telephone and electrical usage, and are on the verge of creating nuclear fission. As Edward ages past his first centennial era, he makes very little progress on the case of his family member's death , but humanity, meanwhile, has at least colonized the solar system. After his second centennial era, more doors to the case become shut and the science of the time pushes the investigation deeper still. Humanity now colonizes the stars in the early 21st century. --- There's a heavy focus on the history of this alternative universe, which siphons page space away from some much needed characterization. While all together interesting along the lines of Stross' Accelerando, the cast are merely cardboard cutouts with names.

Footvote:
    A single wormhole to a new world is opened by a single man who is the 0nly person alive knowing how it operates and who is the same man who has written the new stringent laws for entry onto the planet. Colin is the ex-husband of Jannette and has decided to find a better life on New Suffolk rather than eke out an existence in England during the current depression gripping the kingdom brought on by the exodus to the new planet. Collin packs for the trip to the wormhole with his kids while Jannette prepares for a wormhole protests. --- Using a bit of current news in his SF story, Hamilton throws in the ongoing economic hardship with the twist of a new wormhole. The cast may be limited but there's a good sympathetic quality to Colin and Jannette.

If at First...: Chief detective Lanson investigates a seemingly persistent stalker of a very wealthy, very industrious technology entrepreneur. Jenson, the perpetrator, spins a story of how the tycoon has built a time machine to inhabit the mind of his childhood self in order to make huge money. The detective is oddly intrigued by the story of logic and coincides, ans so decides to go after the truth. --- Short and sweet with a great ending. Great possibilities with the story, makes you think and smile.

The Forever Kitten:
    Creator of pre-pubescent rejuvenation is bailed out of jail by a wealthy family man. An original kitten from the experimental rejuvenation is in the man's possession and wishes for the procedure to be repeated before the deadline looms. --- A predictable but cute story engineered by Hamilton with traces of pre-Commonwealth commonalities.

Blessed by an Angel:
    A Higher "angel" covertly descends upon the anti-Higher planet of Anagaska (of the Void Trilogy), where it seeks to proselytize its Higher morals among the Advancer citizens. Police Chief Paul tracks down the Higher in order to stop its blatant infection of the population, where three youth are both the players and the pawns. --- Again, somewhat predictable by nature, the story unfolds in a linear fashion while ironing out the pleats of rising questions. A nice addition to the Void history.

The Demon Trap:
    The death of three Dynasty members aboard a shot down plane on the nearly barren planet of Nova Zealand is cause enough to assign the newly rejuvenated Paula Myo to the case. The investigation is done is a perfectly tidy manner put the ultimate motivation for the assassination will call upon Paula's own ties to her history on the infamous planet of Huxley's Haven (of the Commonwealth series). --- Paula shines in this story as her investigative skills are pressed full on. The sequence of events is a joy to watch but the after-the-fact sequences of working out the ultimate motivation is a bit hairy. Not so sure about the ending.

Manhattan in Reverse:
    The colony planet of Menard is having trouble with its indigenous species, which are classifies as non-sentient yet are now exhibiting some primal proto-sentient behaviour. Who better in the Commonwealth than Paula Myo to wedge into an investigation like his! --- Paula is a very odd inclusion to the story which doesn't involve the Directorate whatsoever. Snip a few plot strings and the story could be bereft of the Commonwealth altogether, which would have improved the story's independence when compared to the rest of the collection.

Download :

http://www.filesonic.com/file/3163069424/B005V0SJ3E_CTN.rar 

wanttojoin, 6 Nov 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

barabaika

Teniente

14%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Amateur Photographer - 12 November 2011

[​IMG]

Amateur Photographer - 12 November 2011
    USA (English) | PDF | 102 pages | 77 MB

Download links :

http://www.filesonic.com/file/3023677394/Amateur_Photographer_-_12_November_2011.pdf

http:///files/ea3fcdfd/Amateur_Photographer_-_12_November_2011.pdf/

Download Magazines:

http:///folder/b169m57a/

BackUp Folders:

http://paste2.org/p/1669949

barabaika, 6 Nov 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

barabaika

Teniente

14%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Muskle & Fitnes - October 2011

[​IMG]

Muskle & Fitnes - October 2011
    USA (English) | PDF | 236 pages | 232 MB

Download links :

http://www.filesonic.com/file/3023691334/Muskle_Fitnes_2011-10.pdf

http:///files/d2f29cm7/Muskle_Fitnes_2011-10.pdf/

Download Magazines:

BackUp Folders:

barabaika, 6 Nov 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

sahil00150

Soldado

7%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    [​IMG]

Information

3DCreative is the magazine for CG artists around the globe, whether you already work in 3D or are just getting started. Each issue is full of techniques, tutorials, interviews, articles, project overviews and galleries ? providing the perfect platform from which to improve your 3D skills, learn from the professionals and get inspiration for your next project. 3DCreative is the best magazine about Computer Graphics I read. I love the mix between Professional works and Tutorials. This is very challenging for a beginner like me. Usually, One month is not enough for me to try each tutorial and to study all the artists? works and techniques. So, I use each magazine for a long, long time!!!

Download

3DCreative Issue 75 ? November 2011-P2P
    English | highres PDF | 133 Pages | 145 MB

http://www.wupload.com/file/1989413537/3DCreative_Issue_075_Nov11.pdf

sahil00150, 6 Nov 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

neodream

Teniente

57%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:

[​IMG]

Revista Proceso N.1827 Noviembre 2011 Anonymous vs Zetas la otra guerra (PDF completa)

En este número:

* Anonymous vs Zetas, la otra guerra
    * El arma: Las redes sociales
    * El boom de los multihomicidas
    * El imperio busca otros enemigos....en Mexico
    * Duelo con tufo electorero
    * ...Y la corte penal lo reprobo
    * Juarez "Ni a los muertos se les respeta"
    * NICARAGUA: Las trampas del orteguismo
    * Preguntas para Peña Nieto
    * Quintana trasparencia e impunidad
    * El sindicato petrolero y la expropiacion
    * Teatro: Nadie pertenece aqui mas que tu
    * Arte: Arte, ciudad y ciudadania
    * Panamericanos: Los 27 dias que casi valieron el oro
    * Panamericanos: Reflectores, codicia, improvisacion

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Revista completa!!!

7 MB|82 Pag.|Español|PDF Full|Multiserver

Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: ZR_RO_300.rar

FreakShare - Easy One-Click File Hosting

neodream, 6 Nov 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

wanttojoin

General

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    [​IMG]

Martial Arts & Hand To Hand Combat Books / Video Collection
    (Book with Video)
    English | PDF + AVI | Books & Video Colllection | All In One | 10.4 GB
    Genre: e-Learning

This collection has it all. This is the largest collectionn out there for all martial arts/hand to hand combat material, both in books and videos.

erial, both in books and videos.

Over 120 books/guides
    Over 65 videos

These are not crappy .txt's written by 15 year olds, and others who have no real knowledge. Some of the material in this collection is currently used by our law enforcement and military personnel. Whether you are practicing martial arts, or are just curious, this torrent contains more material than you will ever need regarding hand to hand combat.

~~~

I am always adding new things, so check this account often.

Visit roguesci (dot) org (slash) theforum, and register, for the world's longest running largest explosives and weapons forum on the web!

Download :

http://www.filesonic.com/file/3139746715/Martial.Arts.part1.rar
    http://www.filesonic.com/file/3148983685/Martial.Arts.part2.rar
    http://www.filesonic.com/file/3127156404/Martial.Arts.part3.rar

wanttojoin, 6 Nov 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

wanttojoin

General

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    [​IMG]

BBC English Plus Interactive (30 CDs)
    Publisher: DMP | File size: 1.7 GB | File type: ISO

BBC ENGLISH PLUS INTERACTIVE is the new updated version of Follow Me!. It is divided in two language levels (Beginners and Intermediate), and the complete course comprises a total of 30 didactical units, contained in 30 CDs and 6 books (or 30 partworks).

Each CD is divided in three sections:

* Presentation: Entertaining everyday situations played by English actors using progressive language based on the specifications of the Council of Europe?s experts. The students may choose between watching them without subtitles or with subtitles in English or in their native language.
    * Explanation: A tutor in the learner?s language explains the grammar and vocabulary used in the Presentation.
    * Practice: The tutor proposes different exercises and drills for the students to practice what they have learnt in the previous sections.

The Student?s books, entirely bilingual, complement the explanations Grammar explanation in Spanish and Portuguese

Download :

http://www.filesonic.com/file/3176361415/BBC_English_Plus_Interactive.rar 

wanttojoin, 6 Nov 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

wanttojoin

General

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    [​IMG]

Modeling a Female Hero in ZBrush 4 and Maya 2012
    English | FLV 1280 x 720 | 6 hr.19 min. | + Exercise files | 2,75 GB
    Genre: eLearning

Throughout this detailed tutorial, we'll leverage the power of ZBrush and Maya to build a strong female hero character from start to finish. We'll use Zspheres to block in the rough shape of our model and then send our geometry over to Maya using the one-click GoZ functionality. In Maya, we can recreate the topology of any of our pieces, we can create new geometry to send back to ZBrush, or modify existing geometry. We'll be going back and forth quite a bit in order to use the tools most appropriate for building the character's clothing and accessories. In addition to the modeling tools in Maya, we'll also use many of ZBrush's built in modeling functions including Shadowbox, mesh extraction, and the topology tools.

[​IMG]

Download :

http://www.filesonic.com/file/3156169794/ModelingFemaleHero-ZBrush4-Maya2012.rar 

wanttojoin, 6 Nov 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

wanttojoin

General

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    [​IMG]

LiveLesson Bundle: C++ Fundamentals I and II
    English | PSV1 1024 x 768 200Kbps | MP3 96Kbps | 1.33 GB

Top programming author and trainer Paul Deitel of Deitel and Associates teaches virtually every essential C + + and object-oriented development technique that professional developers need to know. This two-part course utilizes the Deitels' signature live-code approach to present all the fundamentals of C + +, objects, and event-driven programming in the context of complete working programs.

All source code can be downloaded, and then run with Microsoft's free Visual C + + 2008 Express. Through 15 lessons, viewers build skills one step at a time, using realworld examples. Like all products in the LiveLessons series, C + + Fundamentals I and II: Video LiveLessons responds to the growing demand for just-in-time training delivered visually, by leading industry experts. It delivers the power of the best classroom training at a fraction of the cost, appealing to an audience of professionals who don't have time to read a large book

# Start-to-finish personal training on C + + object-oriented programming from world-class trainers Deitel and Associates: just watch and learn!
    # Step-by-step video walkthroughs take developers from basic syntax through advanced techniques, using the Deitelsa?? proven a??Live Codea?? approach
    # Great classroom training at a fraction of the cost a?¦ for pros who dona??t have time to read a book
    Contents
    Fundamentals I
    Dive into Visual C + + 2010 Express
    1. Introduction to C + + programming
    2. Introduction to Classes and Objects
    3. Control Statements part I
    4. Control Statements part II
    5. Functions
    6. Arrays and Vectors
    7. Pointers and Pointer-based Strings
    8. Classes: A Deeper Look, part 1
    9. Classes: A Deeper Look, Part 2

Fundamentals II
    10. Operator Overloading; String and Array
    11. Object-Oriented Programming: Inheritance
    12. Object-Oriented Programming: Polymorphism
    13. Templates
    14. Exception Handling
    15. Standard Template Library (STL)
    16. STL Containers and Container Adapters
    17. STL Algorithms, the Bitset Class and Function Objects

Download :

http://www.filesonic.com/file/3176934755/FundamentalsI.and.II.LiveLesson.Bundle_sevno.rar 

wanttojoin, 6 Nov 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

sahil00150

Soldado

7%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    [​IMG]

treats! is a quarterly high quality print and digital publication, created in the spirit of a fine art book that provides a new venue for the world?s best photographers and writers to exhibit their artistry while paying homage to the female form.

[​IMG]

http://www.wupload.com/file/1980090692/treats-2011-10.pdf

sahil00150, 6 Nov 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

sahil00150

Soldado

7%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    [​IMG]

Atomic is a magazine aimed squarely at computer enthusiasts, gamers, and serious PC upgraders. Every month we bring you the latest reviews of new technology and PC components, in depth features on everything from overclocking to console hacking, and gaming previews and interviews..

[​IMG]

http://www.wupload.com/file/1980124657/Atomic_2011-12.pdf

sahil00150, 6 Nov 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

wanttojoin

General

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    [​IMG]

OReilly Head First Books Series Collection (Computer Related)
    English | PDF | Books Collection | All In One | 899 MB

I have gathered all the COMPUTER related books of the Head First Serie.
    They are 16 books total and i have gathered all the Code examples, solutions, answers, file per book.

The content is above:

Head_First_Collection/:

Head_First_codes_Code&answers
    OReilly.Head.First.Ajax.(2008.08).pdf
    OReilly.Head.First.A.Learner's.Guide.to.Programming.Using.the.Python.Language.pdf
    OReilly.Head.First.Design_Patterns.pdf
    OReilly.Head.First.EJB.pdf
    OReilly.Head.First.HTMLwithCSSXHTML.pdf
    OReilly.Head.First.iPhone.Development.pdf
    OReilly.Head.First.Java.2nd.edition.pdf
    OReilly.Head.First.javascript.2007.0596527748.pdf
    OReilly.Head.First.Networking.pdf
    OReilly.Head.First.Object.Oriented.Analysis.and.Design.pdf
    OReilly.head.first.php_._.mysql.2008.pdf.gz
    OReilly.head.first.rails.2009.pdf.gz
    OReilly.head.first.Rush.Ajax.chm
    OReilly.head.first_scwcd.pdf
    OReilly,.Head.First.Software.Development.(2007).[0596527357].pdf
    OReilly.Head.First.SQL.very_good_quality.pdf

And in one folder all the CODE,EXAMPLES,ANSWERS,SOLUTIONS,FILES per book

Press the button under here to see the all list of contents

Download :

http://www.filesonic.com/file/3181793772/110611.BO.Head.First.Collection.rar 

wanttojoin, 7 Nov 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

wanttojoin

General

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    [​IMG]

Sarah Waters Ebook Audiobook Collection
    English | Collection Ebook Audiobook | PDF MP3 | 1.68 GB

This collection has everything there is online from the British author of lesbian fiction Sarah Waters!
    -Tipping the Velvet eBook and audioBook
    -Affinity eBook and audioBook
    -Fingersmith eBook and audioBook
    -The Night watch eBook and audioBook
    -and her latest ebook The Little Stranger!

Download :

http://www.filesonic.com/file/3181939994/110611.BO.Sarah.Waters.rar 

wanttojoin, 7 Nov 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

barabaika

Teniente

14%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Basic English Review, 9th edition

[​IMG]

Karen Schneiter Williams, "Basic English Review, 9th edition"
    S..th-W..stern Ed..tional Pub | 2009 | ISBN: 0538730951 | 325 pages | PDF | 18,9 MB

Learn the basics of English--the easy way! This popular text takes a unique and time-proven approach to understanding the Fundamentals of English. The latest edition of BASIC ENGLISH REVIEW 9e has a strong one-column design making it an easier read. New features/activities are targeted toward Career. Soft skills, business dress, etiquette, and protocol are addressed. Through logically organized concepts, short explanations, and an abundance of skill practice, users will gain confidence and skill in all English areas. Integrated throughout are pretests, posttests, proofreading tips, and writing activities. This user-friendly edition motivates with activities that promote attention to detail, methods for remembering specific grammar rules and activities that can be completed using technology.

Download links :

http://www.filesonic.com/file/3181778845/Basic_English_Review_9th_edition.pdf

Download Ebooks:

http:///folder/fecc776a/

BackUp Folders:

barabaika, 7 Nov 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

barabaika

Teniente

14%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Chevy High Performance - January 2012

[​IMG]

Chevy High Performance - January 2012
    English | HQ PDF | 84 pages | 86.4 Mb

Download links :

http://www.filesonic.com/file/3181776442/Chevy_High_Performance_USA_2012-01_HQ.pdf

Download Magazines:

BackUp Folders:

barabaika, 7 Nov 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

wanttojoin

General

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    [​IMG]

hildren's Books Collection (ePUB MOBI)
    English | Collection Books | Epub, Mobi | 3.24 GB

One of the most requested collections. I took some time to organize these by Grade level and are ready to be loaded into Calibre.
    I highly recommend you use Calibre to import the books so that you can transfer to your e-reading device.
    Files are best viewed on EPUB reading devices.

Grade: Preschool-Kindergarden
    Franklin Wants a Pet, Franklin's Blanket, and Franklin's School Play: Three Classic Franklin Stories - Brenda Clark, Paulette Bourgeois
    Franklin Goes to the Hospital, Franklin and the Tooth Fairy, and Finders Keepers for Franklin - Paulette Bourgeois
    Franklin Goes to School - Paulette Bourgeois, Brenda Clark
    Smelliest Day at the Zoo - Alan Rusbridger
    The Girl Who Never Made Mistakes - Gary Rubinstein, Mark Pett
    Chicken Big - Keith Graves
    Hickory Dickory Dock - Keith Michael Baker
    Thomas Gets His Own Branch Line - Lisa Findlay, W. Awdry
    Gossie & Gertie - Olivier Dunrea
    Percy's Chocolate Crunch and Other Thomas the Tank Engine Stories - Random House, David Mitton, Terry Palone
    Over in the Hollow - Rebecca Dickinson, Stephan Britt
    Henry and the Elephant (Thomas and Friends) - Rev W. Awdry, Tommy Stubbs
    Best Little Word Book Ever - Richard Scarry
    The Juggling Pug - Sean Bryan
    Mine! - Shutta Crum
    My Dad Can Do Anything - Stephen Krensky, Mike Wohnoutka
    Thomas & Friends: Steam Engine Stories (Thomas & Friends) - Terry Palone, Britt Allcroft, Terry Permane
    Thomas and the Treasure and Other Stories - Terry Palone, Terry Permane, Britt Allcroft
    Grandpa Book - Todd Parr
    A Close Shave (Thomas & Friends) - W. Awdry
    Danger at the Dieselworks (Thomas & Friends) - W. Awdry
    Day of the Diesels (Thomas & Friends) - W. Awdry
    Easter in Harwick (Thomas & Friends) - W. Awdry
    Fast Train, Slow Train (Thomas & Friends) - W. Awdry
    Flynn Saves the Day (Thomas & Friends) - W. Awdry
    Go, Train, Go! (Thomas and Friends) - W. Awdry
    Hooray for Thomas!: And Other Thomas the Tank Engine Stories (Thomas & Friends) - W. Awdry
    James in a Mess and Other Thomas the Tank Engine Stories (Thomas & Friends) - W. Awdry
    Lost at Sea (Thomas and Friends) - W. Awdry
    Misty Island Rescue (Thomas & Friends) - W. Awdry
    Stuck in the Mud (Thomas & Friends) - W. Awdry
    The Special Delivery (Thomas and Friends) - W. Awdry
    Thomas and the Castle (Thomas & Friends) - W. Awdry
    Thomas and the Jet Engine (Thomas & Friends) - W. Awdry
    Track Stars! - W. Awdry
    Trouble in the Tunnel - W. Awdry
    Down at the Docks - W. Awdry, Richard Courtney
    Thomas and Percy and the Dragon - W. Awdry, Richard Courtney
    Thomas Gets a Snowplow (Thomas and Friends) - W. Awdry, Richard Courtney
    Thomas and the Big Big Bridge - W. Awdry, Tom Lapadula, Paul Lopez, Awdry Rev W
    v.v...

Download :

http://www.filesonic.com/file/3185719084/Books.for.Children.and.Parents.rar 

wanttojoin, 7 Nov 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Cargando...