La Estacion / Los Olivos

Tema en 'BROTHELS' iniciado por RT Gooch, 18 Abr 2010.

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    La Estacion
    Calle Las Fraguas Cdra. 3 (Alt. del Ovalo Naranjal)
    **Across the street from Anaconda**
    Los Olivos

RT here. There is always a lot of discussion about La Estacion in the Night Clubs Zona Norte section of the board, so when one of the Nortambulos sent me a PM and offered to go with me, I jumped at the offer.

I was interested in La Estacion because it apparently had both an Anaconda-like area (girls are available at a very low price -- they just stand around and wait for you to pluck them out of the crowd), and a VIP section with (in theory) better girls to look at.

We paid out 5 Sol entrance and walked through the 'regular' area (smaller than Anaconda, just a bar, girls and tables -- no stage), and paid an additional 20 Sols for the VIP room.

The VIP area was slightly larger than the regular room, with some more seating on the second floor. There were bars, some comfy-er seats, different girls, and a stage where the girls did two-song sets. Here's my take on the VIP area:

• It was hot
    • It was dark
    • Girls' drinks were 40 soles (they are 30 or 40 in Kilate, depending on the drink)
    • I couldn't get a straight answer on what it cost to go to a room with a girl (I believe it is 40 Sols and 100 Sols VIP)
    • The girls in the VIP were -- how do I say it -- 'chunkier' and less beautiful than their same-priced Kilate counterparts
    • It was loud
    • The bathroom hasn't been cleaned since 1988. It smelled so bad, I left without taking a leak.
    For me, I can't see any reason to re-visit La Estacion. But what do I know? The place was packed, and everyone else seemed to be having a good time. But me, if I was interested in a low-priced alternative before (or after) a visit to Scarlets, I would go to the Anaconda club.

RT Gooch, 18 Abr 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Darth Plagueis

MASTER MEMBER
    100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    En las Sombras de la Noche. Detrás de cada Mal Pen
    I've been in Anaconda 0nly twice (went in with a girl 0nly once) and in La Estacion four times (went in with a girl on all of them). I agree with you on the VIP zone of La Estacion; it is just not worth it.

However, I liked La Estación better than Anaconda. Specially the rooms and the room arrangement, and also the parking area which is important to me since I go in my car. Also, I liked the girls in La Estacion better than the girls in Anaconda, although one has to admit that there is almost no diference between the girls of both places (I mean the girls on the regular area of La Estación, the girls on the VIP area are just not worth it).

Darth Plagueis, 24 Abr 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A RT Gooch le gusta esto.

Juan Alimaña

Platinium Member

62%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Negocios
    I like visiting both places not 0nly for the low price option, but hoping to find a girl recently initiated in the business. However, I find it easier to approach the girls at Anaconda than at La Estacion which is always too crowded and filled with cigarette smoke. Also, at La Estacion the girls stand right in front of the tables and everybody stares at you when you approach a girl – I find this uncomfortable since I prefer to keep a low profile. So far I’ve been lucky twice at Anaconda with fresh girls of about 18-20. The last time this petit mother of one (Karina?) gave me her phone # and later her address to pick her up the following day. She was happy to make 100 soles ($35) in an hour. Unfortunately, something came up and I couldn’t keep the appointment. Hope to find her on my next trip.

Juan Alimaña, 2 May 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Juan Alimaña

Platinium Member

62%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Negocios
    Early this morning the police raided La Estacion, Anaconda and a third NC according to Peru´s channel 4 news. Several patrons that did not have their ID were arrested. Also arrested were 15 girls including Colombians, Ecuadorians and Dominicans.
    I´ll keep visiting these NC´s, I´ll just have to make sure I carry my ID.
    JA

Juan Alimaña, 13 May 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A RUNTU y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

Juan Alimaña

Platinium Member

62%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Negocios
    According to our respected cofrade Runtu, the police raid took place “early” around 10-11 pm. He recommends going there after that time when raids are less likely to occur. And don’t forget your ID.

JA

Juan Alimaña, 14 May 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Ness

Sargento

30%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    i think so, i visit that night club 3 times ago last months, but i don`t have any problems those days, but i will be carefully went i will go at next time, thanks for the advise...

Ness, 15 May 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

chasqui135

Comandante

30%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    This Brothel was closed last year, I think that this post would be closed too. :D

chasqui135, 27 Jun 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Juan Alimaña le gusta esto.

Compartir esta página