Bricheras

Tema en 'NEWBIE QUESTIONS' iniciado por my_dirty_deedz, 2 Jun 2007.

Etiquetas:

my_dirty_deedz

Recluta

17%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    First of all, let me thank the administrators and contributors to this forum. This sort of material is invaluable to travellers like myself. It is also nice to know that there are people like me out there, and they are willing to help eachother out.

I am making my first trip to Peru shortly and I am trying to figure out all the opportunities available. I am definitely going to try the in-call service. I have also read elsewhere about "bricheras". Not wanting to pass up any opportunities while I am there, I was wondering if anyone has any experience with these ladies? Does anyone have any info? Thanks.

MDD

my_dirty_deedz, 2 Jun 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Limabusy

Recluta

30%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    It is more popular in the cities of the sierra but you can find them at various times of the year in Lima. Try the "Flying Dog" tasca bar in Miraflores or Canadian Club on Benavides and bring lots of money!

Limabusy, 4 Jun 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

my_dirty_deedz

Recluta

17%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Thanks for the tip. "Bring lots of money" probably means that I shouldn't be wasting my time with it when I can be focusing on "the professionals" instead? Or do you think it is still worth it?

my_dirty_deedz, 5 Jun 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

manux

Oficial

8%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Administrador

That my friend depends on what you're looking for. You can get some beautiful "bricheras" out there and it's fun if you want to play the "lil boyfriend-girlfriend game" where she probably will be one of those "demanding" girls always asking to buy them stuff (localy known as "sangronas").

On the other hand, if you're looking for a "straight to the point" relation then I would go for a pro. No second thought about it. A pro can be as beautiful (or even better) won't ask for anything more than their usual fee, I would say they dont take risks regarding sex and hygiene, wont ask so many questions, easier to get rid off, etc etc.

manux, 6 Jun 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Compartir esta página