"Ingrato!"

Tema en 'PHRASES, LANGUAGES' iniciado por RT Gooch, 3 Feb 2014.

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Hi. RT here.

Sometimes, I get called, "ingrato." It never seems to come with a hug and a kiss, so I'm pretty sure that it is in response to something I've done wrong. Probably something bad.

What does it mean. exactly? I can kind of guess, but I figured that I should ask the experts.

Also, what's the proper response? Is there a proper response, or should I just back away, slowly, making sure that she doesn't have a knife.

Gracias.

RT Gooch, 3 Feb 2014

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

LoXoCo

VIP MEMBER
    69%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Hustler
    some girls call me ingrato when i don't return their calls.

LoXoCo, 5 Feb 2014

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A RT Gooch le gusta esto.

Sergio Armani

Platinium Member

72%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    All depends how the girl say it (and it always be that you have some history with her, there is no way a girl that you dont know much will say "ingrato" to you)...If she is in a bad mood and says Ingrato !@#$!@# ....It means she is deeply offended maybe because she found out you were in lima and never bother to call her and she found out because a girlfriend told her.....Sometimes she will be in a good mood, even smiling to you and she will call you "ingrato" anyway...weird eh...but in this situation maybe you did call her...but maybe no rigth away....you waited until the last part of your trip...and thats why she will call you "ingrato"......or maybe she was expecting a call a text message when you were away and you never did, she wont be angry or smiling...she will just say it...In all situations "ingrato" will mean that they miss you...as you can see my friend when a girl calls you "ingrato" is basicly a good thing...the 0nly way it will be a bad thing is if the person saying it is a guy...in that case..run :) ....I almost forgot:, you ask how to respond to being call "ingrato" ...if she is in a bad mood..better stay quiet, if you say anything maybe she'll get more upset because she wont believe you what ever you say..If she is smiling when she say it...just play dumb and smile back :)

Sergio Armani, 5 Feb 2014

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Juan Alimaña, RT Gooch y Darth Plagueis les gusta esto.

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    That was perfect, Dorian... thanks. I was just chatting with an amiga, and she called *herself* ingrata!

I just answered with a winky face... ;)

RT Gooch, 11 Feb 2014

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Compartir esta página