Internet Privacy in Cabinas?

Tema en 'NEWBIE QUESTIONS' iniciado por my_dirty_deedz, 23 Jul 2007.

my_dirty_deedz

Recluta

17%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    One more question guys. Can I use internet cafes to look up sex classifieds? I don't really want people looking over my shoulder when I "go shopping." Where is the best place to get some private internet access? Thanks.

MDD

my_dirty_deedz, 23 Jul 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Homo_Lo_Gato

MASTER MEMBER
    75%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Acechando, oculto, en la selva de cemento.
    As bourne_xxx said, the name here is "Cabinas de Internet" (Internet Cabins): Some are very private and some not so, therefore, if you find too uncomfortable for other people to be able to look over your shoulder, you will have to shop around a little; That will be very easy since there are lots and lots of such cabins all around Lima. I still have to find a place in the city where you cannot find one within walking distance. Your hotel's desk clerk should be able to point you to the nearest.

It is possible for the computer you are allocated to have a "contents filter" since law demands for such filters to be installed and used for young underage customers. If that is the case you will have to ask for the filter to be deactivated or for a non filtered computer. It doesn't happen often though; ninety percent of the time, adult customers will be automatically assigned a non filtered machine.

Homo_Lo_Gato, 24 Jul 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

my_dirty_deedz

Recluta

17%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Thanks for the info. I am leaving for Peru in a few days and I want to be prepared, so I can make the most of my time there. I will be sure to give you guys an update.

my_dirty_deedz, 24 Jul 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Compartir esta página