what´s a cleveland?

Tema en 'PHRASES, LANGUAGES' iniciado por profesor_frink, 23 Mar 2007.

profesor_frink

Comandante

12%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Chulo y en mis ratos libres Docente
    hi all of you, first I want to say sorry for english mistakes that you could find in my message...well, I was watching prison break yesterday and I heard to bellick´partner say to 3 bitches who of them are able to do a cleveland, and two of them said no with a disgusting face and the another one say yes but she asked more money...
    now I know cleveland is the basketball team of Lebron James, but I´m sure that bellick´partner wasn´t talking about NBA, so my question is what´s a cleveland?
    thanks

profesor_frink, 23 Mar 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Bucefalo

MASTER MEMBER
    100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    The Cleveland or its variant the Cleveland steamaer, an obscene and dirty act is by sexual aberration and or fetichism.

It's dirty, because somebody takes a seat on his couple, a the height of the chest, and he throws you a "gas" in the lover's face, besides parallel, the couple's body pisses on her.:eek:

The variant is than in addition to that, the couple's body defecates on her ( although this, 0nly when a spiteful lover finishes his relation, this way he says good-bye), in my judgment, I do not create this variant that he be with consent, because it is done when the companion is sleeping.:confused:

PD I believe than those Prision Breack recluses, are crackpots (They're very crazy):D

Bucefalo, 24 Mar 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

profesor_frink

Comandante

12%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Chulo y en mis ratos libres Docente
    ok thanks bucefalo, I don´t think someone can find pleasure defecating on lover´s body
    but in prison break, a police officer wanted a cleveland......how do you say guacala o fuchila in english?

profesor_frink, 25 Mar 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here. I was a little afraid to get into this converstion :eek: :eek:.

But now it sounds like you're saying that the cop was looking for a 'bribe'. President Grover Cleveland appears on the US $1,000 bill. It is not currently offered for circulation, but it exists:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Well, I really hope this helps!!!!

RT Gooch, 26 Mar 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Bucefalo

MASTER MEMBER
    100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    The conversation is in the context than policemen, they request sexual services to the whores ( for that reason they refused ). No for petition of subornation.

This sexual act, call it that way for the team's colors "Orange Cleveland Browns Football Helmet", the fact which the brown envelope has a stripe bottom orange ( fellow to the colors that you leave the excrement on the body, after this sexual aberration to).

PD Cofrade Profesor Frink, " guácala o fúchila", it would be able to be equivalent to "than disgust", "que asco" :eek: ....if you want to parody the gay acquaintance Carlos Cacho. :D

Bucefalo, 26 Mar 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

shadowman

Cabo

18%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    It's short for "Cleveland Steamer", and the generally accepted definition is that you take a crap on somebody's chest, and then (optional) sit down on your crap and rub it side to side over their chest.

This sometimes gets confused (God Knows why) with a "Rusty Nail" which mean putting your dick in your partner's mouth after you've done her up the ass, or a "Rusty Trombone" which means that you lick their ass while doing a reach-around on their dick.

shadowman, 29 Dic 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Compartir esta página