Hotel King Palace/Los Olivos

Tema en 'HOTELS AND HOSTELS IN PERU' iniciado por Juan Alimaña, 9 Ene 2011.

Juan Alimaña

Platinium Member

62%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Negocios
    Av. Faustino Maldonado #231
    5227003 / 5211340

[​IMG]

This hotel/sauna is conveniently located near Megaplaza in Los Olivos.
    The room was spacious with a decent sized bathroom with shower. There was a huge mirror right in front of the bed, with the TV right above it. The price for the room was 30 soles per day ($11). A bargain for what I paid at the Maria Luisa the night before (80 soles).

The price to use the sauna was 16 soles ($5.5). After I checked in, I went to my room on the second floor, took a hot shower, relaxed a bit, then headed down to the sauna. I was given a key for a locker and a pair of shorts. Across the locker room, the uniformed masseuses sit near the towel boys. There were 3-4 masseuses available. I headed to the sauna and after a few minutes went to the steam room. Later, I took a cold shower and went in the hot tub.

It was my first time at this hotel/sauna and had mistakenly thought that all girls in the sauna were civilians. 0nly one of the 6/7 girls in the sauna was a civilian. The rest, two in the sauna and the 3-4 masseuses were working gals! One followed me to the steam room and the other approached me in the hot tub. I was low on ammo since I had had an encounter earlier in the day so I politely declined their services. Thinking they were civilians looking for friendly conversation, I told them I was staying at the hotel and gave one of them my real name. When will I ever learn that 0nly working girls approach me?

Both girls were in their early twenties with decent bodies. The one that followed me to the steam room was thin, with a dark complexion and a slight overbite. The other one had a fair complexion, was a bit more muscular, and had a prettier face. No rates were discussed since I was not in the mood at the moment.

Wanting to have a massage before going to bed, I went for my 25 soles massage. With a big smile Helena convinced me to use her services. She was older than the other girls (early thirties) so I thought she would be the most experienced one. We went into the small massage room and as soon as she started on my back she told me about her other “servicios.” WTF. This polite mature lady in her nice uniform turned out to be a working girl! Somehow she convinced me to complete the massage in my room. I guess it was her 100% civilian looks.

I wrapped my towel the best I could and she grabbed her equipment bag and followed me upstairs to my room. This was my first massage in the privacy of my room so I really enjoyed it. She was very good at it too. I was getting a long delicious head job when all of a sudden she started laughing. She thought I was more concentrated on a soccer game on TV than on getting my BJ. I was enjoying both. Soon after, I was ready for intercourse. She took a quick shower and immediately we were making love. For a thirty something, she’s still in good shape. Her soft moans, faked or not, coupled with her civilian face were encouraging. She was in no hurry to leave since I was her last client for the day and it took me a long time to cum since I was dry. Since there was no time limit, we tried all the positions I could think of. When done, she volunteered to pull out the condom and with two fingers squeezed the semen down to the tip of the condom to check the amount of cum!!!!! It was just a few drops. Then, she tied the condom and gave it back to me!!! I run to the bathroom to put that shit in the trash can. That was disgusting.

I gave her 80 soles ($28) for the session plus 25 soles ($9) for the massage. After taking a shower we chatted for a while until her daughter started calling her. It was almost like doing a civilian.

Juan Alimana

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Juan Alimaña, 9 Ene 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Jack Jericho y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Thanks, JA.

I have never heard of this place, but other hotels also have BTs attached (Sol y Luna and Cavin Spa come to mind).

Did you pay an upcharge to move the massage to your room?

I wonder what the standard procedure is in other, similar places as well. I never really liked doing the deed on a massage table.

RT Gooch, 9 Ene 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

pyrojohn

Recluta

23%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I'm with RT on this one. The two biggest drawbacks for me with spas is most are not full service and there is no bed. RT has talked me into trying Lions Spa but this place has my interest as well.

pyrojohn, 10 Ene 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Juan Alimaña

Platinium Member

62%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Negocios
    RT,

I did not pay an extra cent to go to my room. It was just the 25 soles for the massage + 80 soles for the FS.

After my bad experience with Ashley at the Lions Spa, I will never do it on a massage table again. Not 0nly it is uncomfortable, but also hard to maneuver.

I will definitely go back there to repeat the service. Since civilians (including women) use the sauna facilities, you have to wear shorts or a swimsuit.

Another reason I liked this place was that there is a Gold’s Gym conveniently located at the Megaplaza, just crossing the pedestrian bridge over the Panamerican Hwy. The daily rate is 30 soles ($10.5). Just bring your towel and a padlock.

I was to check out the Villamor Hotel/Sauna nearby in Los Olivos, but run out of time. That’s pending.

JA

Juan Alimaña, 10 Ene 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Jack Jericho y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

balto1

Recluta

3%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    is this hotel ok to stay for a few nights

balto1, 22 Jun 2012

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Juan Alimaña

Platinium Member

62%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Negocios
    Balto,
    I 0nly stayed one night. The quality and cleanliness of my room was comparable to the Maria Luisa's. I liked the combination of hotel/sauna which allowed me to have my massage in my room. If you are on a budget and don't mind being far from the more tourist area of Miraflores/San Isidro, this place is ok. You won't see many tourists in the area but it is relatively safe.

Juan

Juan Alimaña, 24 Jun 2012

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Jack Jericho le gusta esto.

balto1

Recluta

3%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    thank you for the feed back do you know of a nice hotel in los olivos close to scarlett i will be in lima in july and would like to go to the clubs near scarlet such as the anaconda . and maybe a trip to the trocadero

balto1, 30 Jun 2012

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Juan Alimaña

Platinium Member

62%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Negocios
    Balto,
    Sorry for the late response. I had lost power for almost a week because of a major storm.
    I haven't heard or seen any nice hotels/hostels around Scarlett. It's an industrial area for the most part. You may want to try the spanish forum for any recommended hotels. My guess is that the better ones would be near the Megaplaza or PlazaNorte.

Good luck and have fun

Juan

Juan Alimaña, 6 Jul 2012

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Don_Ramón

Coronel

76%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Género:
    Masculino
    There are four hotels close to Scarlett, they are in front of a local called "El Huaralino". They are not very nice like a hotel in Miraflores or San Miguel but it`s perfect to have a great time with a girl. They are not very expensive.
    Important: Take a taxi If you want to go with a girl of Scarlett, the area is empty and is not recommended to walk.

Don_Ramón, 10 Jul 2012

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Juan Alimaña y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

Compartir esta página