Hostal Casa De Oro (Aramburu)

Tema en 'HOTELS AND HOSTELS IN PERU' iniciado por Sergio Armani, 28 Jul 2014.

Sergio Armani

Platinium Member

72%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    This Hostal Casa De Oro (calle las Tiendas) is just a few steps from Aramburu, Sauna Smik is across the street just to give you an idea of casa de oro location..now why I mention this not so well known hotel? ..well the reason is that at least when I went there late on a saturday night (sunday morning) they didn't make any trouble going up stairs with 2 ladies, so there you go besides Pacifico, this not so well known hotel is a good place for 3somes oh and I almost forgot some rooms have round beds, kinky :) ...just never use your credit card there no good for your health jajaja! https://www.google.com/maps/@-12.10...!1e1!3m2!1sa3AMLmZG15sA536_4wzJag!2e0!6m1!1e1

Sergio Armani, 28 Jul 2014

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Jack Jericho y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

Jack Jericho

MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

31%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Do you mean that they didn't charge you extra for the second girl? That would be great news.

Until now the 0nly reasonably good hotel I knew, where I could go with two (or three) girls at no extra cost was Wimbledon in San Miguel. But Wimbledon is far far away from everywhere, just a few blocks from La Perla - Callao, Casa de Oro is in San Isidro, big difference.

And it is a reasonably good hotel too, nothing fancy but good enough for its purpose. I've once visited a girl that was staying (and working) there.

Jack Jericho, 2 Ago 2014

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Sergio Armani

Platinium Member

72%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    yes Jack they didnt charge me anything extra but becouse it was a saturday nigh they have 0nly a room with round bed and jacuzzy in the second floor, 120 soles.

Sergio Armani, 2 Ago 2014

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Jack Jericho le gusta esto.

Compartir esta página