Golden Peppers / Santa Catalina

Tema en 'NIGHT CLUBS' iniciado por Sergio Armani, 4 Sep 2012.

Sergio Armani

Platinium Member

72%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Golden Peppers
    Av. Nicolás Arriola 393, Santa Catalina
    472-4232
    http://www.goldenpeppers.com/
    Link to thread in Spanish section

Well guys here I`m again after more than 14 months away from Lima. This time I arrived with the idea of basically going to all the night clubs of the San Isidro/Miraflores/Barranco area and see whats cooking with all these kines... and hopefully finding a girl with the body type of my liking which is slim, small boobs, small rounded ass long legs if possible and with an attitude of a miss (senorita)... I know I am in for a rude awakening because even in the streets of Lima you don't find many girls like that but wtf. I'll try.

Well guys you`ll be asking yourself why this guy open a new thread with the name of Peppers Arriola? Well, that's where I found my girl late saturday well it was sunday morning really... I hope you don't mind if I start with the other night clubs that I went to before Peppers that night...

I started the night late around 3am in Miraflores I visited Tequila Rock first and to my surprise the place was almost empty with a few mediocre looking girls walking around here and there, the place was just plain dead which is weird for a Saturday, I left right away (they charged me 20 soles with no drink included)... from there I went to Emmanuel in San isidro this place was another story, easily 40 girls and counting... all kinds of body types but I noticed the big ass big boobs girls more for some reason :) and look like the majority but they are not... to make the story short I talked to a girl named Cielo not the type of body I was looking for but she had a nice face but her attitude was a turn off, so then I talked to two other girls, but one was drunk and the other one just talked too much... I saw a couple of nice bodies from far away but they were busy with other guys. I paid 57 soles for a whiskey for the girl that just couldn't stop talking so she would go away... I know it was an expensive solution but she left me alone and you guys get to find out how much girls' drinks are in this place :)... After about 30 minutes in the emma I left to go to 69 which forget it I shouldn't even mention it because the place was very sleepy with just a few girls and basically nothing to write home about... in both night clubs I was charged 100 soles to get in and in both places they didn't ask me for my cell phone, so I guess is open season to take pictures inside... same thing about Tequila.

So it was 4:30 and I couldn't find my dream girl... some lady of the night will catch my eyes so I said to myself how about the good old Peppers in San Isidro which is closed so I just went straight to my second option the Peppers on Arriola... I got there and paid 10 soles to get inside... the place is bigger than the old Peppers but small if you compare it to the other San Isidro night clubs and here, the guys are younger... it looks like a good percentage of them go there more to drink a beer and enjoy the view than anything else. Anyway, about the girls: well, the quality of babes was down if compared to emma. Here in Peppers you will find more bleached cholitas with light skin but one thing that I learned in the good old days of the old Peppers is that here you can always find something good if you take your time and lady luck is with you... and that's exactly what happened...

I saw -- close to the dancing pole -- a good looking babe just standing there. I mean the way she was wearing her white miniskirt would make any guy horny... she definitely was better than the rest, she was an 8 with all the 6.5s around her. After a few minutes of checking her out she was called and it was her turn to dance on the pole and oh boy oh boy she was hot. I mean she didn't exactly match the body type I was looking for but she was pretty close... white skin, long black hair, around 5'9" tall with high heels, nice small round ass, great toned legs for her size, very small boobs but I'm not a boobs guy so it didn't bother me. Her name is Shirley... I talked to her after her dance but I didn't bother with much small talk like I always do to break the ice... I mean the girl had the body I was looking for so I let my money do the talking... I asked her how much to go to the hotel and for how long... she told me 200 soles for 1 hour.

Sergio Armani, 4 Sep 2012

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Jack Jericho le gusta esto.

Sergio Armani

Platinium Member

72%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    ...even though she was distant and a little cold with her answers I didn't blink, I just wanted to make sure she was going out with me that night... so we did... we went to the hotel Monte Carlo, which is just down the street from Peppers on Arriola... 80 soles for the room and you can stay there until noon the next morning... on the elevator I asked her for more time and she told me it will be double (400 soles)... because I wasn't in the mood to save money I agreed right away. I just wanted that sweet body of hers on my bed for a couple of pops with no time pressure at all.

In the hotel we got a very cold room, so we undressed and went under the sheets right away. We even called to the hotel lobby and asked for thermal blankets... Anyway, from the beginning the girl was willing; she didn't show it too much but she was... when she saw me naked she immediately started with, "Oh my god! Your thing is too big for me." I said to myself oh shit I'm fucked, she is one of those bitches, but she wasn't. She really had a small pussy. She tells me, "Look if you get me wet I think we can do this, and you know what, that was music to my ears! So I started kissing her all over her body while sucking her little boobs and doing some serious finger fucking, she was moaning in a low but consistent way. I mean she was clearly concentrating on all the stimulation I was giving her, after a while my finger started to get very wet, but even so she was not easy to penetrate at first, but little by little she took it all in, and boy oh boy she was really tight... the 0nly thing that turned me off a little is that for a moment she suggested to me that oral sex will get her wet faster, and there was no way I was going to do that on the first night. I mean, come on I like girls that like to give and receive pleasure at the same time but not so soon when I don't know much about her... anyway I came fast but the second pop was better...

After getting her phone number I took her back to Peppers with the idea of calling her 0nly as an emergency not because I didn't like my experience with her but because I was planning on visiting all the night clubs during this trip to Lima. But, you know what -- after visiting the Moonlight tonight I am thinking of calling Shirley from Peppers again...

Maybe it was too expensive for so little reward or maybe it wasn't my night... anyway I'll write about Moonlight in its own thread if there is one...

Sergio Armani, 4 Sep 2012

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Jack Jericho y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

Sergio Armani

Platinium Member

72%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    1.- Tipo de Chica - type of girl: If compare to the other girls in the night club she is an 8.5
    2.- Edad: (age) she told me 23
    3.- Cara: (face) I`m a little picky when we talk about a girls face, Shirley is half chilean and her grandma was Italian, so her face doesnt resemblance the usual peruvian girl, and she looks the chilean part alot
    4.- Talla: I will say 5"6 without high heels
    5.- Senos: (bosom) If you like big boobs forget it she has small ones
    6.- Cintura / barriga: (waist) she is a fitness girl from the waist down
    7.- Caderas / derrier: (hips, ass) nicely form, tight well rounded ass, I would like to find more girls with this type of body but is not easy.
    8.- Piernas / pies: her legs go perfectly with the rest of her body
    9.- Piel: (skin) ...smooth young skin very clear almost white
    10.- Tatuajes / seña característica: (tatoo) A chinese word at the end of her back
    11.- Aseo personal: (cleanliness) ..she smell good nothing to complain, the 0nly nasty part was when she suggest me to give her oral sex.
    12.- Fellatio: (blowjob) to be honest a blowjob with a condom to me is a waste of time is 0nly good to give you a hard on and she did the part
    13.- Papita: (pussy) totally shaved, smal narrow pussy, I had to work a lot at the begining to make it a little more loose
    14.- Anal: well what do you want me to tell you here ehehehe, with that tight pussy thinking of anal was just mission impossible but just for fun next time I see her I would make her an offer she can`t refuse just to see the expression on her face :)
    15.- Trato: ok I cant complaint
    16.- Calidad de Polvo / Performance: ..For me it was ok
    17.- Calidad de Masajes: it doesnt aply
    18.- Experiencia en el laburo: (experiance) ...she told me 1 year
    19.- Anuncia en / medio de contacto: Peppers Arriola Avenue.
    20.- Precio: (price) ..200 soles 1 hour..I paid double 2 hours.
    21.- Costo / beneficio: For me it was totally worth it she said she work as an anfitriona some times and she looks the part when she has her clothes on
    22.- Ubicacion: Arriola avenue just one small block from the hotel monte carlo
    23.- Local: small place but bigger that good all Peppers from san Isidro.
    24.- Volveria?: (would I come back) ..yes man, after checking out the 69, tequila miraflores, the emmanuel and the moonlight last night I`ll be calling this girl soon, I just want to try some sauna girl first :)
    25.- Puntaje final (1/10): for me she is an 8 after seing so many other girls in other night clubs.

Sergio Armani, 5 Sep 2012

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Thanks, Dorian.

I haven't been to Peppers in 4 or 5 years... will have to re-visit on my next trip. 200 Soles for an hour seems reasonable for a club girl, especially if you get to interview first.

Was there a salida charge as well, or does the house 0nly make their money on the entrada and drinks?

Thanks again.

RT Gooch, 5 Sep 2012

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Sergio Armani

Platinium Member

72%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    oh yes I`m sorry I forgot to mention that, I paid 50 soles for taking the girl out.

Sergio Armani, 5 Sep 2012

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here. I popped in to Golden Peppers at around midnight Wednesday.

As we pulled up, an apparently pretty girl was getting into a taxi with a guy. I felt encouraged. Sadly, that was all the pretty girls leaving.

Now, what I find attractive may be different than what you find attractive, but the girls there didn't do it for me. With one exception, they all seemed to be in their mid-20s, and all had a few extra pounds on them.

As price point was not an issue with any of these girls, I got no information to compare to Dorian's research above.

Teere was no admission charge, and a bottle of water was 10 soles, so if I am ever passing by and am not in a hurry, I might pop in again. After all, there's at least *one* pretty girl working out of there.

RT Gooch, 21 Dic 2012

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Compartir esta página