Girl-friendly hotels

Tema en 'HOTELS AND HOSTELS IN PERU' iniciado por tony_montanaa, 22 Ene 2006.

tony_montanaa

Usuario Baneado.

BANEADO
    81%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    a veces Ingeniero
    GIRL/FRIENDLY HOTELS

Well, this is the sort of hotels we love the most. In this kind of hotels you will find no hassle, nice attention and blind-eyes if you are planning to have a blast with your chick. In fact, few of these hotels do accept a threesome or even a foursome 0nly AFTER you agree with the receptionist the aditional cost involved for this kind of activities. :rolleyes:

Well, we do expect that after we provide this useful info you will be able to send us your feedback so that this thread will be alive n' kicking with updated info.

Cheers!

tony_montanaa, 22 Ene 2006

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

tony_montanaa

Usuario Baneado.

BANEADO
    81%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    a veces Ingeniero
    SOME SHORT-TIME HOTELS

EL TREBOL
    Name: El Trebol
    Phone no. : 471-5199
    Address: Manuel Candamo 252. Around Arequipa Av. Block 18. Lince.
    Garage? Yes.
    Price? US $10 to US $15
    Facilities: Need some refurbishment but overall is ok.

VERSALLES
    Name: Hotel Versalles
    Phone no. : 471-2572
    Address: Bartolomé Herrera 378. Half blockLince, a media cuadra del San Remo, a la altura de la 17 de P.Thouars
    Garage? Yes.
    Price? US $15 to US $40
    Facilities: New facilities. Overall is ok.

APOLLO
    Name: Apolo Hotel
    Phone No. : 221-3756
    Address: 1010 Aramburu Av. Aramburu & halcones junction and just one block far from Rapublica de Panama Av. San Isidro.
    Garage? Yep, but pretty small.
    Prices? Starting at US $15
    No problem if you are into a threesome experience. They request a surcharge, talk to the receptionist and get the business done, ok? Here you'll also find the few girls who announce their sexual services in Lima "horny-media" are staying at this place.

PETIT THOUARS 11
    Name: Hostal Cuadra Once
    Phone no. : 265-5566 Fax: 265-5060
    Address : 1197 Petit Thouars Av. Lince

Garage? Yep.
    Price? Us $10
    Threesomes nicely accepted. The receptionist will even offer you some chicks from his/her menu if needed.

MANHATTAN HOTEL
    Name: Manhattan Hostal
    Phone no. : 472-0085
    Address:
    315 Manuel Candamo St. Lince. Next door to SWING DISCO and around Petit Thouars Av. Block 17.
    Garage? You have to park outside the hotel. No garage.
    Prices: Starting at US $10

SOL Y LUNA HOTEL
    Name: Hostal Sol y Luna
    Phone no. : 241-2727
    Address: Junction Angamos Av. & Tacna St. Miraflores.
    Garage? Yep!
    Facilities? Ok. It has a restaurant on the first floor.
    Prices? Starting at US $10
    Most of the chicks who deliver sexual services in Miraflores known this hotel. It is a nice choice after all.

HOTEL PACIFICO
    Name: HOTEL PACIFICO
    Phone no. : 421-9828
    Address: Paseo de la República N° 4128. Miraflores. Between Aramburu Av. and Domingo Orue Av. Close to a nice Chinese restaurant.
    Garage? Yep. Located on the basement.
    Any extras? Yes. This hotel offers body massage with few masseuses. These females can give the service at your room. Although a bit expensive it deserves a try.
    Prices? Starting at US $15

Cheers!
    We will keep updating this thread with more reviews.
    Happy hunting!

tony_montanaa, 22 Ene 2006

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Hello all. RT here.

I'm based in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, but I have been to Lima many times for, er, recreational purposes. Here are some hotels that I have found chica-friendly:

Name: Hotel Lexus
    Phone no. : 241-9808
    Address: Av. Angamos Oeste #507 Miraflores
    Garage? No
    Any extras? Yes. When I ordered a sandwich at 2:30 in the morning, the bellhop offered to get me an amigita if I wanted one.
    Prices? A suite with jacuzzi is about US$40

Name: Doubletree El Pardo
    Address: Calle Indpendencia & Av. Pardo Miraflores.
    Garage? Yes.
    Any extras? I don't think so. 24-Hour room service and free wireless internet. They called from the front desk when a girl came to see one of my friends.
    Prices? Expensive. It is a Hilton-family property
    Website: http://doubletree.hilton.com/en/dt/hotels/index.jhtml;jsessionid=FEILXLDPJ1NGQCSGBIWM22QKIYFC5UUC?ctyhocn=LIMPUDT

Name: Hotel Boulevard
    Phone no. : 444-6562
    Address: Av. Jose Pardo 771 Miraflores
    Garage? Probably -- I'm not sure.
    Any extras? 24-hour room service. The restaurant is a little pricey
    Prices? One bedroom suite is either $50 or $55. They sometimes charge $10 for guests.

Name: Hotel & Suites Las Americas
    Phone no. : 241-2820
    Address: Av. Benavides 415, Miraflores
    Garage? Yes.
    Any extras? No. There is a bar and a confortable lounge and a nice restaurant. Wireless internet is available for $5/5 hours in the business center. They simply called up when a girl came to see me one afternoon. No guest fee.
    Prices? From $60-$120, depending on when/where you book.

Name: Suites Hotel Inkari
    Phone no. : 264-0884
    Address: Av El Ejercito #1147, San Isidro
    Garage? Yes.
    Any extras? Don't know. The bellman told me that there would be no problem bringing a girl back to my room. 24-hour room service -- cheap!!
    Prices? I paid $30 for a spacious room.

I would stay in any of them again. I liked the Las Americas properties the best of these. There are others, but this is a start.

RT Gooch, 21 Feb 2006

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Juan Carter

Recluta

93%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Is the Maria Luisa girl friendly? Are there highly recommended and girl friendly hotels near Mira Flores in the $20 to $30 range?

Juan Carter, 20 Mar 2006

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Hello Juan. RT here.

One of the best bets for someone looking in that price range in miraflores is the Hotel Las Palmas (--------- Link Deleted ---------.

It is clean and pretty basic. Definately girl-friendly, and literally 100 steps from the back entrance to pizza alley.

Most (maybe all) of their price plans include breakfast. The front desk staff speaks enough English to get the job done.

The one down side (for me, anyway) is that not all rooms are air conditioned. You probably won't need the air for climate reasons, but it allows me to close the windows and shut out the street noise.

Another good choice was the Hotel Lexus (see my post above). I paid about $40 for the best room, and there were choices for about $10 less.

There are better, fancier choices, but those will meet your requirements.

Última edición por un moderador: 25 Abr 2017
    RT Gooch, 20 Mar 2006

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Hoof Hunter

Recluta

27%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Yes, it is girl-friendly. But 0nly one girl allowed in the room at a time. No extra charge. They keep the girl's ID or cellular while she is in the room. She will not get either back without your confirmation that everything's okay to the receptionist. The receptionists speak some English, just don't talk too fast or complex.

Rooms range from $15USD to $42USD/night. No air-conditioner, just a room fan. Hot water. Breakfast and lunch menu from restaurant next door. Delivery service assistance available for late night cravings.

Located 2 blocks from Tequila Rocks (Miraflores), 2-3 blocks from Parque Kennedy, about a 15 min walk to Larco Mar down Av. Larco. Pizza Alley is about a 5-7 min walk across the park. Several local bars and discos within a few blocks as well.

Hoof Hunter, 5 Abr 2006

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Hello all. RT here.

Here's another one to add to the list:

Name: Residencial Las Americas
    Phone no. : 242-6600
    Address: Calle Bellavista 216, Miraflores (directly opposite the rear entrance to Pizza Alley)
    Garage? Yes.
    Any extras? There is a bar and an OK restaurant. Wireless internet is available for $5/5 hours in the bar/restaurant area. No guest fee, but the girl must leave her ID at the desk. The hotel has a pool, two jacuzzis, free use of the large health club, and cold air conditioning. All the rooms have a living area with a pull out extra bed, a refrigerator, kitchen area, and a microwave.
    Prices? List price is about $110-$150, but I have paid as low as $47 one time and $60 another through an internet consolidator (different ones each time).

I like this place a lot. It is smaller than the Hotel & Suites Las Americas, but the rooms are nicer. And it is 20 steps from Pizza Alley.

RT Gooch, 2 May 2006

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Juan Carter

Recluta

93%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I ended up staying at the Maria Luisa and highly recommend it. www.hotel-marialuisa.com The price was right, girl friendly and quiet. My dates from Tequila Rocks liked it better than the Las Palmas because it is mas tranquila. Room service late at night is poor though, stock up beforehand as the suites have little fridges. The desk staff is friendly and attractive but my flirting got me nowhere.

Juan Carter, 14 Sep 2006

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Saint

Recluta

40%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    A better option for mongers IMHO is to rent a short stay apartment (with a safe). No problems with bringing in Chicas without ID's,theft(chica/employee) most have internet(some wi-fi),Stereo's/DVD,Laundry/cooking facilities, Ocean views/Terraces and more for 1/2 the price of the 5* hotels.
    I reccomend www.travel-library.com or www.vrbo.com for the high end places.

saint

Saint, 14 Sep 2006

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Juan Alimaña

Platinium Member

62%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Negocios
    rbc,
    The hostal Colors is a highly recommended one in the Spanish forum. It is across the Cineplanet in the Megaplaza norte.

Juan Alimaña, 30 Sep 2006

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here. I pinned this thread to the top of the Hotels page. I may also clean it up to create more of a list-type format.

Hopefully, more guys can add to the list of chica-friendly places in Lima.

RT Gooch, 7 Ene 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Elos96

Recluta

13%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    My experience has also been bad trying to contact anyone at Las Americas through the general E-Mail. If you want to contact the hotel directly, the best thing is to call. They always have someone there that speaks english. If I were you I would check the rates and availability by calling, and then check out some of the web hotel sites to see if you can get a better deal.

I checked Travelocity, and unfortunately they don't list any prices for the Las Americas group of hotels. I know there are plenty of Peruvian based travel sites though that you can check rates on. Just type Las Americas Lima into Google and a bunch of sites pop up.

Worst comes to worst, I deal directly with one of the managers at Las Americas Hotel and Suites. If you want his E-Mail send me a private message and I'll respond with it. I'm sure he could give you a contact at the Residences to talk to.

Good luck,
    Elos

Elos96, 20 Ene 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Jerome

Recluta

27%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I recommend Los Mirtos Hotel. It has already been rated in this thread. This nice Hotel is located in Lince but just a few blocks away from San Isidro, one of the best neigborhoods in Lima.

If you drive, the hotel has a nice parking in the basement with direct access to the lobby and rooms.

Name: Los Mirtos Suites & Hotel
    Phone no. : 222-5040 / Fax: 222-0487
    Address: Jr. Los Mirtos N°160 - Urb. San Eugenio - Lince.
    Garage? Yes for some 10 cars.
    Any extras? Nice room service with food and drinks.
    Prices? A suite with jacuzzi is about US$40

One of the best and descreet hotels in Lima if you want to be unnoticed.

Jerome, 9 May 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

chefny

Recluta

17%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I'm back !!!!! sorry Homo we didn't have the chance to meet each other.I stayed at Sheraton hotel in my trips to Lima.It's a very nice all fashion 5 star hotel.I can give you a tip if you want to stay there.If you know some one who have a time share,you stay at this hotel is free.Yes,you read right,it's free.If you want more info contact me.
    One more thing do not ask for a room which from to palacio de justicia because the noise of the cars won't let you sleep,ok.See you......:eek:

chefny, 4 Jun 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

racin_rick

Recluta

17%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Has anyone stayed at the Basadre Suites or the Grand Bolivar? Are they close enough to access "services"? I'm asking because they were both ranked very highly on Orbitz and somebody else. I sent off an email to the management of Basadre, and actually found a solicitation by them in the Spanish forum when I did a search. The Grand Bolivar says nothing about air conditioning, but it will be November when I am there anyway. Thanks in advance for the help guys.

Racinrick

racin_rick, 1 Ago 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here.

November is the beginning of summer. You might want to take that into consideration when deciding on air conditioning or not.

No intel on the Basadre Suites from me -- sorry.

RT Gooch, 1 Ago 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

racin_rick

Recluta

17%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Uh Oh Rt. Thanks for the tip RT. I didn't realize that. I'll send them an application today!

racin_rick, 2 Ago 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here. I walked into the Doubletree with a girl last night (or early this morning, depending on your point of view).

The two security guards said hello to me, but did not make my date check in. She was surprised, but she said she had never been in this hotel before.

Someone wrote me last week and asked about the DT's guest policy -- now we know.

RT Gooch, 19 Nov 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here again. With another Doubletree update.

RT here. Yesterday, my daytime visitor was held at the front desk until I came down to get her -- they also made her sign in but did not ask for ID.

My nighttime guest was stopped by the security guard who took her ID card, but did not have her or me sign anything. When she left, the front desk called to make sure that it was OK with me that she left.

So I guess that the guest policy goes by the whim of whoever's working; I suggest that you just go with the flow if you stay here.

Also, I finally tried the free breakfast yesterday -- it was a buffet and it didn't suck.

RT Gooch, 21 Nov 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Miguelonge

Soldado

53%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Dang son. I'm staying somewhere else already but I'll find a way around to book one of those places for one or two nights, see what's going on.
    By the way, what should I watch out for when I go out clubbing? I'm afraid to go to a 'tourist-populated club' full of "bourriers" or whatever those broads are called.

Miguelonge, 22 Abr 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Compartir esta página