Finding a travelling girl

Tema en 'MISCELLANEOUS' iniciado por djlucky7, 13 Jun 2013.

djlucky7

Recluta

3%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I'm going to Peru in July and i'm planning to get the hell out of foggy Lima for at least a week. What I would like, is basically to find a non-pro or semi-pro young girl to head up north with me to Mancora for a full week, all expenses paid + daily rate. I have been trying ad websites but it's been very unsuccessful. Last time, I went to Mancora a saw a bunch of guys with young girls and by the looks you could see that they werent pros. How do I find them? I have been to Colombia in the past and it was very easy to find that kind of arrangement but in Peru theres no luck!

Has anyone done this in Peru?

djlucky7, 13 Jun 2013

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Sergio Armani

Capitan

72%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Can you tell us a little bit more about how was your experience in Colombia? ..How. where did you contact those Colombians babes?...Here in Lima I think someone will have to help you in advance to find your girl so you dont waste time once you arrive, but if you have more than a week you could visit nigth clubs and saunas and find your girl yourself if you dont want that you have to give numbers...How much are you willing to pay (daily rate) and exactly what kind of girl are you looking for? ....just remember the more cholita the more cheap the girl will be...

Sergio Armani, 14 Jun 2013

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here.

If I didn't have connections and wanted this type of experience, I would go to one of Sly One's parties and make friends.

I am guessing that half of those party girls would be open to a week's vacation with a friendly gringo. And you are sure that they're open minded ;)

There are some who refer to those girls as semi-pro. I'm not among those people, but they are lower-mileage than your standard kine. And not having a network there, you may have to deal with that demographic.

Have fun!

RT Gooch, 14 Jun 2013

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Jack Jericho le gusta esto.

djlucky7

Recluta

3%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I appreciate all the answers!

As for my experience in Colombia, I just posted an ad on mercadolibre, craigslist type of websites. And got a few answers! So far it's been unsuccessful with Lima.

djlucky7, 14 Jun 2013

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Compartir esta página