Emmanuelle / San Isidro

Tema en 'NIGHT CLUBS' iniciado por RT Gooch, 27 Abr 2008.

elchino-rosas

Platinium Member

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    pUTERO
    The entrance is 100 soles, they should not pay more because the club is on the decline it is true q the girls their fee is $150 but the latest incursions that i went to the fair there are 1 Colombian that is good for the girls are now in must.
    But there is a peruvian that i served the last time I stayed at the q club your name of battle was GABY, i think q is a good material and at least left me satisfied
    Adios amigossssss

elchino-rosas, 13 Mar 2012

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A RT Gooch le gusta esto.

polvorín ardiente

Comandante

16%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I was trying to find some Emmanuelle thread..... but unfortunately I couldn´t , I am trying to explain my complain about a “pomalca” blonde called Koraima or Coraima who rejected to take a drink from my friend who was visiting Lima since a long while. She was “teaching” other girls how to learn pole dancing, I was drinking a soft drink with a girl from Medellin – Colombia and later with another girl from Iquitos. I was searching some information from this “pomalca” girl and I found out that she is from Rimac district…. Well I would rather not to talk about this topic….. but …
    I visited this place some years ago and is not a very interesting place to visit again... I saw a mulato girl very gorgeous I guess she is from Brazil . was the best that I saw there no other was attractive enough to pay over 150 dollars.

regards

P.A.

P
    omalca : Peruvian slang , this means someone who has dyed hair

polvorín ardiente, 5 Abr 2012

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Juan Alimaña y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

el perito

Platinium Member

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I can tell you that Coraima not accepting the drink does not mean she doesn't drink beer or alcohol, she did it just by impoliteness, actually she was born in the Rimac which is a district with several traditional and urban spaces as the "PASEO DE AGUAS" (WATER'S WALK PARK), an urban space harmoniously integrated to the convent of Los Descalzos (The Barefoof) built by the mid-eighteenth century; the "ALAMEDA DE LOS DESCALZOS" (BOULEVARD OF THE BAREFOOT) a french urban design space; "QUINTA PRESA" (French-influenced historical monument of the eighteenth century), now this area is part of the traditional and historic footprint of the city of Lima. An impossible-not-to-stop place to visit, with important architectural monuments.

There is no Brazilian mulato girl at Emmanuelle, the mulato girl is Colombian, from Cartagena or Barranquilla

el perito, 5 Abr 2012

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Juan Alimaña, Jack Jericho y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

jake

Sargento

20%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Ok, I had never been to this club before and though I had heard from many about how hot some of the girls are, I never felt the urge or curiosity to check it out. A friend who is visiting Lima for first time wanted to see how good a upscale stripclub in Lima would be so we took the challenge. Got there and they asked for 200 soles per person entrance fee that would include one drink. Are you f***ing kidding me. I quickly turned around and walked out. My friend took a bit longer but as he also walked out, he was pulled by a manager who offered to bring it down to 100 per guy. I told him forget it, we are out of here. Just as we are getting into a taxi, another guy comes running and tells my friend that they will do 50 per guy now so he wont go away unhappy. Well knowing my bud really wanted to check it out, I went along. The place was not as big as I had imagined. I must admit that some of the girls were lookers. There must have been about 25-30 girls and almost equal amount of guys but probably less. They were having a special show " Conejitas de Argentina" which they claimed was the reason for the increase in entrance fee just for that night;yea right. I sat in the center area observing the girls and could see that they were just standing around with no such show as claimed. My friend latched onto a cute girl who I could see was trying to convince him to part with his well earned money. I thought he would need me to translate but this girl spoke english well. She obviously had a lot of experience and struck me as a real pro. After lengthy negotiation, she told my friend it would cost $250 total which would include the room. Not sure if that was true as I am not aware if they have private rooms on premises. But that is what my friend said he was told. I was able to convince him to forget it as I knew he had been drinking from earlier and might have problems performing and then he would likely been pissed off. Anyway my assessment of this place is to better go with a clear head and not get ripped off by the girls or the waiters who try to convince you to buy the girls drinks. I must admit that there are some sweet looking girls with slim hot bodies. I have seen too many siliconed "voluptuous" girls at other places.

jake, 27 Ene 2013

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Timothy49

Recluta

13%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I first went to this club over 15 years ago. It has gone from a fairly decent pricey place to a total rip off, you couldn't drag me in their dead these days. I must admit I have had some great times there, taking many visiting friends. With the economic revolution that has taken place in Peru, they obviously think they can charge what ever they want and that people will pay.

Timothy49, 4 Jun 2014

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Juan Alimaña le gusta esto.

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here.

I was walking home from Santa Catalina today, and I passed by what USED to be Emmanuelle.

It was closed, and apparently raided by the police last month.

It doesn't look like it is re-opening again any time soon, but the post that I link to below the pictures says that they are closed for 30 days, and have to pay a 3850 Sol fine. Here are the pictures that I took today. Click to enlarge:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Also, CLICK HERE to read a post in the Spanish Forum that discusses this.

RT Gooch, 17 May 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Jack Jericho le gusta esto.

rsp85

Cabo

85%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Closed again?

I remember some TV reports regarding illegal stuff (not the sex stuff, but fraud with administration and money things) being mentioned about Emmanuelle.

Saddest part is I haven't stepped foot there yet, and I work not so far from there.

rsp85, 24 May 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Compartir esta página