Ely Spa questions

Tema en 'SAUNAS AND MASSAGES' iniciado por RT Gooch, 14 Jul 2008.

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Good morning. RT here.

I have a couple of questions about Ely Spa in La Victoria. Perhaps one of our English-speaking local members could lend a hand.

1. It's not really a full-fledged Banos Turcos, right? If I understand correctly, you enter, select your girl, and go to the massage room.

2. Their ads talk about a sauna. Is it a communal one (to be used before your selection and massage), or do they have small ones that you go into with your girl alone?

3. Pricing - If I read the Spanish section correctly, Completo seemed to be a standard 120 Soles. A recent report noted that the forista paid 150 Soles. Was he paying for any extra services (if so, what?), was he just overcharged, or has the price gone up?

4. Can someone explain the house fees?

Well, it was four questions, not a couple. Thanks in advance. Any other insight into the Spa would be appreciated.

RT

RT Gooch, 14 Jul 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

gunslinger

PREMIER
    49%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Hi RT,

You'll find my remarks if you read "between lines"

Good morning. RT here.

I have a couple of questions about Ely Spa in La Victoria. Perhaps one of our English-speaking local members could lend a hand.

1. It's not really a full-fledged Banos Turcos, right? If I understand correctly, you enter, select your girl, and go to the massage room.

That's mostly correct. They do have a couple of steam rooms, which you can use within your allotted 60 minutes if you pay an extra 10 soles.

2. Their ads talk about a sauna. Is it a communal one (to be used before your selection and massage), or do they have small ones that you go into with your girl alone?
    Nope, it's a communal sauna (steam room). As far as I'm aware of, the girl sets up the massage room while you steam yourself for 15 minutes or so.

3. Pricing - If I read the Spanish section correctly, Completo seemed to be a standard 120 Soles. A recent report noted that the forista paid 150 Soles. Was he paying for any extra services (if so, what?), was he just overcharged, or has the price gone up?
    I have no direct confirmation, but my understanding is that the aforementioned dude got played.

4. Can someone explain the house fees?
    Here we go. Hope my memory does not fail now.
    • Massage: S/. 30 for 1/2 hour, S/. 40 for 1 hour, S/. 50 for 1 hour plus sauna (steam room, 15 minutes included in the hour).
    • Additional services: HJ S/. 60, BJ S/. 90, full service S/. 120.
    Well, it was four questions, not a couple. Thanks in advance. Any other insight into the Spa would be appreciated.

RT

Good luck. I'll be looking forward to reading your field reports on your next visit.

Gunslinger

Última edición por un moderador: 28 Sep 2022
    gunslinger, 15 Jul 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Thanks. One more:

Tip in the room privately (a la Relax y Vida), or sign a slip and pay at exit (like most other BTs)? Thanks.

RT Gooch, 19 Jul 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Homo_Lo_Gato

MASTER MEMBER
    75%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Acechando, oculto, en la selva de cemento.
    Tip in the room privately (a la Relax y Vida) except that it is not a "tip" actually, it is more like a prearranged "fee".

Standard fee is S/.120. The 0nly two girls I like here don't talk money with me, they just take what I give them and pocket it without looking. I follow the R&V rule: Standard tip for standard service, increased tip (up to S/.150) for outstanding service.

Problem is I know them for some time, one of them from the Ying Yang even before I knew of the forum, the other one from R&V (have just re-found her), and both of them always treat me like a king; while, from reports, I know their service is not consistently as good with other clients and one of them is, precisely, the one trying to raise to S/.150 the standard fee.

Homo_Lo_Gato, 25 Jul 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Yeah... I should have your problems! :dance:

RT Gooch, 25 Jul 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Jack Jericho

MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

31%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    This is a photo of the entrance to the spa. There is no sign announcing the existence of the spa, you just enter through the rightmost door (marked with a red arrow in the photo). The photo was taken on a Sunday (they don't work on Sundays), on a weekday there will be lots of cars parked outside.

[​IMG]

Jack Jericho, 6 Jun 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A RT Gooch le gusta esto.

the visitor

Soldado

97%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    thanks for the picture. i've driven by this place hundreds of times and never knew it was there. I went with a buddy the other day. Through the door, up 3 flights and ring the buzzer. Excellent rating on the privacy. Some other guy was still making his selection, so they wouldn't let us in until he cleared the room. We enter the lobby and sit on the same black couch in every massage parlor I've ever been in, they parade the girls, one by one. Just remember the girls name you want and inform the host. S/50 for the hour to the house, which includes a bottle of water or a shot of pisco.

The girl you picked takes you back to the room. When your girl asks, tell her you've been before. My buddy said no and his girl stiffed him on the price. It's a flat S/120 for full service. Depending on the girl, you can get a pretty good massage, though I suspect most are lame, not that it's that important.

We went on a Monday about 1 pm and even with some rooms occupied, there were still 6 girls to choose from and none were mutts. I'll definitely repeat. Low key area, unlike R&V, I don't have to worry about my neighbors spotting me walking out the door.

the visitor, 30 Jul 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

electro

General

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Ingeniero
    I think it is important to have a full update on the Ely for other members to get an idea whats going on

Address: Santa Catalina, Arriola 2 block in a building (see above picture)
    Telf: 4716085
    Parking: for 2 cars 0nly
    Hours: 9 to 9
    Fees: 50 1hr massage
    Fees for other services: AKA sex 130 soles 1 hr 1 pop
    Credit cards: NO
    Stem room: Zen style, costo 10 soles more for the entrance fee
    Spanish shower: a plain Shower next door
    Pool: Ofcourse no
    Jacuzzi: no
    Rest room: no
    Gym: no
    Snack Bar: no
    Masage: yes..
    Sex: Ofcourse
    Bed or stretcher: Stretcher

The good:
    -Discreet
    -Zen or japansee style decoration
    -Own locker
    -Reasonable selection of girls

The bad:
    -I could see at peak time, people would bump into each others.
    -the girls do not go in the showe or sauna with you
    -The girls dont want to massage you, 5 minutes into the massage and all they want is the additionals, once the pop is over all they want to do is leave

The ugly:
    The neigboor on the 3rd floor is a travel agent, she sees who comes in who doesnt.

electro, 5 Mar 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Jack Jericho le gusta esto.

electro

General

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Ingeniero
    I had a shitty week, I really need good sex. While I liked Lui a lot, I decided to give ELY a chance since all I heard was good things.
    I went the girls came out one by one. Mia seem the pretiest of all

1.-Type of Girl - Category: A cono chick, tipical peruvian middle class. White skin, green eyes (contacts), Nice hair
    2.-Age: 30 ish
    3.-Face: Pretty, nice
    4.-Height: About 1.6m
    5.-Ass: small and nice
    6.-Waist / belly: No belly, but no gym at all
    7.-Hips / derrier: Average
    8.-Legs / feet: Skinny.
    9.-Skin(Leather): soft
    10.-Tattooes / typical sign: Tramp stamp- tribal. I MUST SAY- she has a mark over the tramp stamp- a browish kinda of looking.
    11.-Personal hygene: cleen
    12.-Fellatio: Covered, seem to enjoyed it, she visited the balls briefly
    13.-Papita: like the brooking tunnel
    14.-Anal:Nope
    15.-treat: She is a pro hooker, but she needs to drop the script. This i kid you not. We are not 12yrs old.
    16.-Quality : Really she is to fake, all she wants to do is you to come and then she is ready to run away. NOT FUN. She moans, she touches herself while she is blowing (trcik for you to get aroused and come faster) then she grabs your hand for you to stick it. Once you are done she doesnt want to get in the sauna or the shower with you. NOT FUN
    17.-Quality of Massages: zero
    18.-Experience in the laburo: all
    19.-She Announces in / way of contact: ELY
    20.-cost: 130 45MIN 1 POP.
    21.-Cost / benefit: BAD
    22.-Location: ELY
    23.-Local: cleaned
    24.-Volveria?: Yes. I always do
    25.-Final Puntaje: (/10) 6 BEING GENEROUS..

I am in no way down playing this place. It is that I just compare it to Lui- where the a) the girls charge less b) the girls are down for a good time, they shower you, they use soap and clean you, you get in the jacuzzi.
    SO for a 130 soles, I was expecting A LOT MORE in terms of her service
    is this a repeat business for me. HER NO, i would try sheila, I heard good things about here..

electro, 5 Mar 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

joe1015

Soldado

60%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    a few saturdays ago around 3pm'ish, i walked into the building to fourth floor according to the photo provided by jack jericho. i knocked on the door and rang the buzzer, but no answer ?

joe1015, 13 Nov 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

the visitor

Soldado

97%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I was just there two weeks ago on a weekday... they're undergoing a remodel. the waiting room was all stripped out and there was a skeleton crew of 0nly two girls working. Perhaps weekends are dedicated to remodel 0nly?... the 0nly downside of the new and improved facilities is that they hiked the prices up to S/ 150 for the hour, plus S/ 50 to the house.

the visitor, 14 Nov 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

the visitor

Soldado

97%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    just confirmed... they 0nly open the door for previous customers. they have a little web cam set up and if you don't look familiar, you're not getting in, unless you come with a frequent flyer that can vouch for you.

the visitor, 10 Abr 2012

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Jack Jericho y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

passajero

Comandante

46%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    ciudadano del mundo
    al lado de camino, donde talves nos encontremos
    i have never gone to this sauna , but it interest me , once i made a called , but the lady on the fone asked me , are you a regular costumer and i said , nop,
    so she told me to come with somebody who already knew the place . at the end all of this was for the safety of the girls.
    i'll try next time , the issue is that i don't know anybody who can take me there .

passajero, 13 Abr 2012

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Sergio Armani

Platinium Member

72%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Guys, anyone has visited this place lately? ....btw I was cheking out a few saunas with google street view, mostly for exact location...I found GoldSpa, Venice (I drive by this places alot when in lima but never noticed they were there) but this Ely spa was a really pain to find even thou this area is familiar to me...Thanks for the picture RT!

Sergio Armani, 18 Ene 2014

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Jack Jericho

MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

31%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    They're being very cautious nowadays. Reportedly, they won't open the door to a new unknown client unles he comes with a known client.

Jack Jericho, 20 Ene 2014

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Sergio Armani le gusta esto.

Sergio Armani

Platinium Member

72%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    damn, well I migth have to bother RT then..just joking :)

Sergio Armani, 21 Ene 2014

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Compartir esta página