El Trocadero

Tema en 'BROTHELS' iniciado por rbc100, 6 Feb 2007.

1. jake

jake

Sargento

94%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RATING OF: [FONT=&amp][/FONT]Sandy

[FONT=&amp]1.- TYPE OF GIRL: shorty; which made her look a bit chubby but she was not fat at all; nice and tight body
    2.- FACE: cute
    3.- AGE: 22-24
    4.- HEIGHT: a real shorty at most 4'-10"
    5.- BREASTS: nice b cups
    6.- WAIST: small
    7.- TUMMY: none
    8.- [/FONT][FONT=&amp]HIPS / BUTT:[/FONT][FONT=&amp] very nice round butt; best physical trait
    9.- LEGS: short but well formed
    10.- PUSSY: very tight
    11.- SKIN:soft
    12.- PERSONAL HYGIENE:smelled clean
    13.- TATTOOS/PIERCINGS:none that showed
    14.- PERFORMANCE:very good;very tight pussy; she got all excited and flustered
    15.- FELLATIO: good but not special
    16.- [/FONT][FONT=&amp]ANAL SEX:[/FONT][FONT=&amp] she said no but perhaps next time with a little more coaxing
    17.- ATTITUDE: cheerful and carefree
    18.- PHONE:none
    19.- ADVERTISES IN: Troca
    20.- PRICE: 30 soles
    21.- LOCATION: Troca right hallway#37
    22.- LOCATION - HYGIENE/COMFORT: your average troca room
    23.- PRIVACY:good
    24.- WORKING [/FONT][FONT=&amp]EXPERIENCE [/FONT][FONT=&amp](YEARS):seems new not more than 1-2 years
    25.- SEX QUALITY:very good;responsive
    26.- FINAL SCORE: (*/10) 8/10
    27.- WOULD YOU REPEAT? yes
    she was friendly and a lot of Fun[/FONT]

A Juan Alimaña, Jack Jericho y RT Gooch les gusta esto.
  2. jake

jake

Sargento

94%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Darn, went back twice and she is nowhere to be found. That's the problem with some girls that are not regulars. She is probably at some other chongo.

A Jack Jericho, Juan Alimaña y RT Gooch les gusta esto.
  3. RT Gooch

RT Gooch

Moderador Global
    100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Good thing there are a lot of doors at the Troca.

4. Juan Alimaña

Juan Alimaña

Usuario Platinium
    21%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Negocios
    She'll most likely be back on payday Friday.

A Jack Jericho y RT Gooch les gusta esto.
  5. jake

jake

Sargento

94%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I was there Friday and no luck but as they say there are plenty of fishes in the sea

A Juan Alimaña y Jack Jericho les gusta esto.
  6. jake

jake

Sargento

94%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Went back on Wednesday and by luck found Sandy the munchkin in the left hallway #56. Man did I drill her. She's got these round hard buttcheeks that I would just love to bite and the this wicked little smile that makes me so aroused and wanting to bang the hell out of her. I asked for the backdoor but got turned down. No matter I'll be back.

A Juan Alimaña, Jack Jericho y RT Gooch les gusta esto.
  7. jake

jake

Sargento

94%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Ok, so one day my bud and I decided to be adventurous and slum it like the locals by walking into the Troca. We took a combi from La Cachina which is a marketplace like Polvos Azules, El Hueco, Malvinas etc. to the entrance of Troca. As we walked in we spotted two young guys hanging out by the entrance. As my friend passed by, the punk closer to the entrance asked for a donation for a refresco from him. Not getting a response, he then started jabbering that he was being nice or otherwise he could be mean and do him some harm. I was waiting for him to address me and say something but it never happened. We kept walking with a slight glance to our backs. I'm not a big guy but for some reason punks never approach me as I never look like an easy target. Back in the U.S. I have never had a problem even though I've been in some bad neighborhoods while some of my friends and relatives have been approached and mugged. Guess I've just been lucky.

A Juan Alimaña le gusta esto.
  8. jake

jake

Sargento

94%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Anyway my point is that I highly recommend everyone specially non locals to take a taxi into Troca; more so if its past sunset.

A Juan Alimaña le gusta esto.
  9. jake

jake

Sargento

94%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RATING OF: Sofia

[FONT=&amp]1.- TYPE OF GIRL: short charapa with that cute accent
    2.- FACE: come and fuck me wanton look
    3.- AGE: 22
    4.- HEIGHT: 5-1"
    5.- BREASTS: b cups
    6.- WAIST: small
    7.- TUMMY: a bit of a gut but not awful
    8.- [/FONT][FONT=&amp]HIPS / BUTT:[/FONT][FONT=&amp] nice round butt
    9.- LEGS: average
    10.- PUSSY: tight and trimmed
    11.- SKIN:soft
    12.- PERSONAL HYGIENE:smelled clean
    13.- TATTOOS/PIERCINGS:none that showed
    14.- PERFORMANCE:very good; tight pussy; she got very excited and would pull me in deeper
    15.- FELLATIO: good but I had better
    16.- [/FONT][FONT=&amp]ANAL SEX:[/FONT][FONT=&amp] 10 soles extra and took it hard
    17.- ATTITUDE: very sweet like a girlfriend
    18.- PHONE:none
    19.- ADVERTISES IN: Troca
    20.- PRICE: 30 soles
    21.- LOCATION: center hallway #14
    22.- LOCATION - HYGIENE/COMFORT: your average troca room
    23.- PRIVACY:good
    24.- WORKING [/FONT][FONT=&amp]EXPERIENCE [/FONT][FONT=&amp](YEARS):at Troca like a month; don't know how long elsewhere
    25.- SEX QUALITY:very good;responsive
    26.- FINAL SCORE: (*/10) 7/10
    27.- WOULD YOU REPEAT? maybe
    What caught my eye as I passed by was the short skirt on her butt. She looked real sexy in it and me being a buttman went for it. She also exuded sex like those nymphos that want to fuck you. I was a bit dissapointed when she took her clothes off and I could clearly see a small gut. But she made up for it by treating me like a bf. She also seemed like she was really enjoying [/FONT]it.

A RT Gooch y Juan Alimaña les gusta esto.
  10. Juan Alimaña

Juan Alimaña

Usuario Platinium
    21%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Negocios
    I did an inspection of this facility early yesterday afternoon and confirmed that the majority, 98.5% of the providers could be labeled as Peruvians. There were about 70 chicas and only one, maybe two, girls in the middle of the left corridor were either Colombians or Ecuadorian. These two were very busy. The rest ranged from chibolas (only 3) to mature whores.
    I approached several of them to inquire about their service. The going rate is still 30 Soles for half and half. Most ask an additional 10 Soles for servicio completo (greek). The three chibolas (20-22 year olds) that I interviewed promised a good non-rushed service but emphatically said no to greek. The prettier, shapely ones were asking for 40 Soles. A couple of older providers offered bbbj and other stuff :eek:. Although several of the younger ones were doable, I decided not to purchase their services and just headed home to watch a soccer game.
    The entrance fee is still 15 Soles.
    Traffic was pretty bad. It took about one hour each way.

A Jack Jericho le gusta esto.
  11. RT Gooch

RT Gooch

Moderador Global
    100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    A friend and I went to the Troca on Sunday, March 13.

Admission was 15 Soles, and around half the rooms were occupied. I am guessing that's pretty good for a Sunday.

Granted, tastes vary, but even at the ridiculously low price of US$9 (30 Soles), I only saw a handful of girls that I would want to see naked, much less be in bed with. I didn't partake, but my friend did... twice. He's less experienced, so he believed the second girl when she told him that she didn't have change from his 40 Soles. He had a fun time with #2, he said (he just went for #1's sales pitch) and didn't mind the extra three bucks.

Everyone should experience the Troca at least once -- it's quite the scene. I had a driver for the evening, so I have no idea what the taxi fare would be to there and back from Miraflores.

We also stopped into the lower-rent place next door. The admission was 10 Soles, and -- for me -- there was only one girl worth even looking at twice.

12. RT Gooch

RT Gooch

Moderador Global
    100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I went to the Trocadero and Botecito last Sunday.

That’s not the best day for selection, but there were probably 50 girls at Botecito and I don’t know how many (but lots) at the Troca.

Admission: 10 soles at Botecito and 15 at the Trocadero. They will stamp your hand at the Troca if you want to leave and come back.

The whole thing is as surreal as ever… you still think you are getting taken for a ride once you leave the street, but there it is. The whole thing is a sensory overload. And it is all good, except when you walk past the urinals.

At Botecito, the girls were, how do I say it…. Not so beautiful. They were older (most over 25 and many over 30) and their bodies aren’t as firm and as shapely as you might hope. I did see one or two younger and more attractive girls mixed here and there, and many of the doors were closed but the lights were on, so you really need to do multiple walk-throughs when you visit. I did not ask pricing there.

In the Trocadero, the price is 30 Soles. No more; no less. There’s a big sign right when you walk in that tells you to pay no more than 30 soles. That doesn’t mean negotiating doesn’t happen; it’s just not supposed to.

The girls, as a whole, ran a little younger, slimmer, and prettier. But that opinion could be clouded by the fact that I spent a half hour walking through the Botecito first lol. There were a lot of them, even for a Sunday, and many that I would consider taking my clothes off to be with. As always, some of the girls are friendlier and more outgoing than others, and it is not always a direct correlation between (lack of) attractiveness and aggressiveness. I was talking to one girl while my friend was interviewing his finalists, and she put a very hard sell on me. She offered me a half hour (doubtful) and to do a blow job without a condom (probably would) and deftly unzipped my jeans and had her hand in my pants while she was talking. When I declined, she dropped her price to 25 soles.

The rooms in the Troca had fans, for what that’s worth.

For me, the Trocadero is not my cup of tea. But that doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be yours. Despite the oddness, I did not feel unsafe, Uber apparently goes there (I used my regular driver, but I checked on Uber), and you can get a taxi when you are ready to leave to take you somewhere more, er, civilized. There are busses that come and go as well. I have no idea where you get them or where they go, but it would be a cheap way to leave and get re-situated in Centro.

Anyway, no visit to Lima would be complete without a stop at the Trocadero. I am attaching thumbnail pictures of my admission receipt, the hand stamp, a blurry shot of the price sign, and the guys getting on the bus. Click to enlarge.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

A Juan Alimaña, vidiapol y Scopata les gusta esto.

Compartir esta página