El Relax - Piura - Info needed

Tema en 'NIGHT CLUBS' iniciado por The Fizzle, 9 May 2011.

The Fizzle

Recluta

0%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I am currently working in Piura, and noticed 'El Relax' from the minibus!

Anybody have information or visited this place?

The Fizzle, 9 May 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Don_Bakunin

MASTER MEMBER
    100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    You can review information about Piura on this link (in spanish):
    Piura - Foro Adulto Peru Tops

NC Best in Piura is "The Sky light" but "Relax" is also a good choice.

Bakunin

Don_Bakunin, 10 May 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A RT Gooch le gusta esto.

Jack Jericho

MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

32%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    'El Relax' is definitely a must-go in Piura's nightlife. True the 'Skylight' is the top NC there but 'El Relax' is the harder-trying number two. I go to Piura five or six times a year, in fact I have been there not a month ago, and I always go first to the Skylight to check but, more often than not, I end up leaving after an hour or so and going to El Relax (both clubs are not four blocks away but the surroundings are dangerous at night so don't walk, either drive or take a taxi). The best time to be there is around 11:30pm so I usually start at 10:30pm

The Skylight is bigger, newer and more modern, it also has the most beautiful girls in Piura, but they are 0nly three or four of them, IMHO the rest are mostly fat old hags. The girls at El Relax are, in average, younger and more eager to please. Also, any given night, there are twice ot trice as many girls at El Relax than there are at the Skylight, so it is easier to find the one you like. Drinks, take-out fees and girl fees are very similar, a little higher at the Skylight but not enough to be an issue. I usually spend S/.400.00 - S/.500.00 any given night in any of those clubs, that including the drinks, the girl, the take-out fee and the hotel room (or the 'privado' if I am not in the mood to take the girl out of the club). I know there are guys who make it all on S/.300.00 or less but they are locals and know the girls.

A few advices:

1. The 'privados' at the Skylight are O.K. but at El Relax are really lousy and uncomfortable, so at El Relax it is always best to take the girl out.
    2. Don't take the girl to your hotel, it might not be safe, take her to a nearby hotel for couples, the taxi drivers working these clubs know them all.
    3. Always take the taxis known by the girls or the doorman, it is safer. Of course they will charge you as much as twice the fee but, in Piura, the fee would be 3 or 4 soles and your personal safety is worth a lot more than an extra 3 or 4 soles.

At the Skylight I always take the girl to the 'privado', at El Relax I always take the girl out to 'El Miami', a very well equipped hotel for couples, reasonably cheap since their rates are for just three hours and the girl must get back to the club in two hours anyway. It is very close to the clubs (3 blocks away from the Skylight, 6 blocks away from El Relax) and the taxi takes you there and comes back for you to take the girl back to the club and you back to your hotel.

Have a great time and... TELL!!!!! Diablito

Jack Jericho, 10 May 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A RT Gooch le gusta esto.

Compartir esta página