Eclipse

Tema en 'NIGHT CLUBS' iniciado por Juan Carter, 30 May 2006.

Juan Carter

Recluta

93%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Link to Eclipse Club thread in the Spanish forum - Moderator

Dumb me. Eclipse was recommended by a cop on the street as well as the taxista tout, Florencio, at the head of Pizza Alley. I certainly should have known better, both told me the chicas would charge S/80 for short time upstairs. The S/ 50 cover gets you two beers and a pisco sour. Drinks for the chicas are S/42. Saw one dancer, there were 0nly two other customers. Monday night there were 30 or so girls, mostly sleeping. They wanted $100 US but would settle for $80....US! I talked to three and then I walked out. So I am out S/50 plus S/10 for the taxistas ida y vuelta (wouldn´t pay S/15 the taxista wanted so he settled). Me llevo chasco..what a disappointment. You are better off at Tequila rocks. Late nights, at 4am or so, you can get a hotter chicka to your hotel for S/ 200 for two hours, especially on a Monday. Or pay the S/20 each way for a taxi and go to Scarlets.

Juan Carter, 30 May 2006

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

tony_montanaa

Usuario Baneado.

BANEADO
    81%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    a veces Ingeniero
    Juan Carter,

Interesting comments on ECLIPSE. Nice experience that could show the bros the pros and cons of another NC in Lima.

Cheers,

TONY

tony_montanaa, 1 Jun 2006

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Compartir esta página