Do the girls care how we looK?

Tema en 'NEWBIE QUESTIONS' iniciado por Gerat, 15 Jul 2009.

Gerat

Recluta

0%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I have been to Peru 6 times but always for hiking and the sites. In January I am returning and this time my buddy will tag along. It will be the 0nly time he will ever get to take such a trip without his wife and I want to make it memorable for him. My question; when he was a kid he was accidentally burned leaving facial scarring which, while quite pronounced, I don't even notice. He is a great guy liked by everyone but as you might expect never had a beautiful woman (his wife is homely and huge). Will the girls reject him even when paid? That would be very awkward and a major blow to his self esteem.
    Please help me make his trip of a lifetime a trip of a lifetime.
    BTW he is 47, very fit and not repulsive to look at just scarred.

Gerat, 15 Jul 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Darth Plagueis

MASTER MEMBER
    100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    En las Sombras de la Noche. Detrás de cada Mal Pen
    Latin women in a general sense, and peruvian hookers in particular, don't worry at all for scarred faces; if anything they are attracted to scars unless the scarring is malforming.

My best advice would be to act very self confident and not to try to hide his scars. Self confidence works as an aphrodisiac to these girls.

Darth Plagueis, 16 Jul 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

shadowman

Cabo

18%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Shouldn't be that big a deal, if it's not something deforming, as Garth said. Good hygiene is likely to be much more important.

shadowman, 16 Jul 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Compartir esta página