Cusco Questions...

Tema en 'NEWBIE QUESTIONS' iniciado por jamess16, 5 Sep 2011.

jamess16

Recluta

33%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    What does el hogar de pony and La guardería de papá Gervasio/San mean please in cusco as locations and contact?

jamess16, 5 Sep 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

kermus

Usuario Baneado.

BANEADO
    100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    "el hogar de pony" and "la guardería de papá" according to i've read are the alias or nicks referred to the local brothel "Santutis." Those nicks or alias means more or less that the brothel is an orphanage cause in spanish the word "Huérfanos" (orphans) in peruvian slang means other old slang "Huevos" (in american slang it equals to "balls"), so it is the place where the girls take care of your "Huérfanos", i.e. your balls :D
    If u want to kiss or something similar i suppose that it's possible, and I'm sure that there r beautiful girls. At seems the price for 15 minutos is 15 soles, more or less six bucks.
    I don't know its location, Do u speak some spanish to ask in the spanish thread for Cusco? If the answer is yes u could ask to the brothers of there. It's the link http://perutops.com/foro-relax/f289/datos-ratings-cuzco-205073/index15.html

kermus, 6 Sep 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A RT Gooch le gusta esto.

drais

MASTER MEMBER
    100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Género:
    Masculino
    Profesión:
    ABOGADO
    Fellow Punter,
    Cusco is not a good place to seek pleasure. The famous Santitus is an unhealthy place located in a northern suburb of Cusco. It's like a campsite with small huts. There's no running water. It hasn't any street light at all.
    Save your money and spend it in Lima. Offer is more varied in here.

Drais

drais, 13 Sep 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Compartir esta página