Cubata Bar / Block 5 San Martin / Miraflores

Tema en 'Pubs & Discos' iniciado por Marathon Hombre, 18 Ago 2010.

Marathon Hombre

Recluta

77%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    OK this place has bugged me for more than 4 years. It is on San Martin block 5 right next to an overpriced Sushi place on the corner of Av. Larco. It's a small "cuban" bar.

There are normally 6-7 used up looking chicks working inside and 0nly one I'd rate above 5. I guess you are suppose to buy these chicks drinks and in return they talk to you? I've gone a few times with an American buddy but we just kept to ourselves and observed a few older guys patronizing the girls. We ended up naming the place "Sospichoso" because it just seems like a shady joint.

Here is another little funny thing that happened there. About 4 years ago on my first ever visit there use to be like couches in the back. I met an American lawyer there to discuss some tax issues. Anyway, we were discussing Cuban cigars for a few minutes before changing subjects. After we pay and walk out the door the owner approaches me in the street. He pulls out a Cohiba from his inside pocket and offers it to me for some price I don't recall. The point is how he did it. It was all top secret as if they were illegal in Peru. Like he was trying to make it look like as if he was offering me a kilo of coke or something. It was just all too funny. I politely declined.

So anyway, this topic is to discuss this dive. Maybe a moderator can update the title with the actual name of the place.

Marathon Hombre, 18 Ago 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Darth Plagueis y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

Marathon Hombre

Recluta

77%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Hmm I guess I can't edit my post but I did find the name of this place:

I still find the place pretty lame and the chicks tending bar may very well be the nicest women on the planet but I'm sorry -- there is not one that rates above a 6 and most are sub 5s.

Marathon Hombre, 3 Sep 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A RT Gooch y Darth Plagueis les gusta esto.

LatinaLover

Recluta

63%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I stopped in the Cubata for a quick beer with my friend one day and had a great time talking to the cute waitresses.

A few days later, we came back here on a Monday around midnight to see what's happening. We got to the Cubata and sat at the bar. One of the cute servers, Laly served us some beers and chatted with us for a long time. She was 28 years old and was divorced with 1 kid. There were 2 more cute waitresses working as well. After 2 drinks my friend left and I decided to stay as I enjoyed chatting with Laly, and I was pretty sure I had a chance to bang her. 2 more cuter waitresses showed up just before 1am, they said they just came back from dancing at a club. Some guy took a Polaroid picture of me and all of the girls for S/10. Around 1am , they closed the doors and pretended they were closed but they actually stay open much later. There was a table of 5 guys drinking whisky, myself, the 5 waitresses, the owner, and a skinny guy with his guitar who had his own bottle of whisky. I just kept drinking beers all night for S/10 per beer. I got a free salsa lesson from Laly and then around 2am, the little guy started playing his guitar and continued playing and singing off and on for a few hours and it was quite enjoyable. By 4am this little guy was hammered. This continued on until about 4:30am and everybody started leaving. I wanted to last until the end to see if I would be able to take Laly home. My bill came for less than S/100 for at least 9 beers, I paid this plus a tip and everyone left the club. Laly gave me her phone number and she hopped in a cab with another waitress. Laly told me that they have these parties every night and that I need to call her first and they will let me in. The 0nly bad thing I witnessed in the Cubata is that the girls were asking to have shots of whisky from the table with 5 guys. I witnessed Laly dumping her shot of whisky on the ground, so it was obvious they were trying to empty the whisky bottle sooner in order to make the guys spend more.

So I never picked up a chica from the Cubata, but I had a great time chatting with the girls. At no time was I asked to buy a waitress a drink, I would have left if this had happened.

I would definitely return to this bar just to drink beers and flirt with the girls.

LatinaLover, 5 Abr 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Jack Jericho, Mik88 y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

Compartir esta página