Club 69 / Surquillo

Tema en 'NIGHT CLUBS' iniciado por RT Gooch, 29 Oct 2006.

Juan_Camaney

Platinium Member

75%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Personally, I dont like that club so much cuz girls are deceptive ... whereas they're in the club flirting with u, everything is fine; but once u get them into ur place for the service, they turn into cold plastic dolls waiting for the end of the session (and the money, of course). Furthermore, everything is fuckin' expensive, so that place is not my first choice for having fun.

By the way, we must warn something to foreigners: The girls on the flyer are not part of the staff, so are not available for 'the service'. They're just a local singer group featured by the club.

Greetings
    John Camaney

Juan_Camaney, 23 Sep 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A incubbo le gusta esto.

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Thanks for your input. I happen to disagree about the service provided by the girls once you get them into bed, but everyone has a different viewpoint. As to price -- you know what it costs going in, and if that isn't your pricepoint, there's plenty of other options.

Speaking of the flyer, it pretty much says that the girls in the picture (again, open to interpretation) are the show. However, in the flyer a few posts up, that indeed was the lovely Jessica, who was working there at the time. Sadly, she has returned home to Colombia recently.

My other question still stands: can someone find out what the 'all inclusive' deal is and what it costs?

Thanks

RT Gooch, 23 Sep 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Jack Jericho

MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

31%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    My fellow mongers,

The answer to this question has been posted at the Spanish forum (this link) and is the following:

In order to make this offer effective, upon arriving to the club you must point out to the person in charge of the entrance that you are going for the “Todo Incluido” (all inclusive) promotion.

Regarding what is included in the “Todo Incluido”:
    *Entrance fee
    *Services of the girl
    *A “privado” for 30 min.

The info comes directly from EDWIN CUERVO, Club69’s Marketing Manager, Cellphone: 998-379-522 (Nextel: 837*9522)

Jack Jericho, 13 Oct 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A RT Gooch le gusta esto.

Timothy49

Recluta

13%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Hi,

I went to 69 last night around 10:30. And it was a thrusday night, so I expected there to be some action at that time. It was my first time at this club but I have been to most of the clubs in Lima over the years.

The set up was nice, good security, plenty of parking, ect. What bothered me the most, there were more clients than girls. I counted about 9 or 10 and most of them were not that great.

I was dissapointed, and doubt that I will return soon.

Timothy49, 30 Oct 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here.

Last night (Friday) at midnight, Club 69 was packed to the rafters. I don't doubt Timothy49's experience above, but he should consider giving the club a second chance. There were at least 30 girls there (maybe 40) and even more guys than that.

One change to the club: in the middle of the seating areas on the top and second row, they removed about 6 feet of rail and built stairs going down to the level below. Now, you don't have to walk all around the club just to get to the bar. This is probably more convenient for the staff than the customers, who don't wander the place all that much to begin with. And it not 0nly removes dearly-needed seats, but the best ones in the house, at that.

I made the rounds, checked in with some amigas there, watched a the current production number, and -- when I couldn't get a seat -- left.

I wound up in Emanuelle, which surprisingly was less crowded than Club 69. In both clubs the women were beautiful, with very few exceptions.

RT Gooch, 7 Nov 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here. There's always been a question as to how much the salida (or house fee) is when you take a girl out of Club 69. I was always under the impression that it was in the vicinity of 150 soles, and if you bought drinks for the girl that you left with, some of the drink cost was applied to the exit fee.

Well, I was going through some of my old notes & receipts, and I can pretty much confirm that assumption. Back in August, I showed up, bought my girl a drink, ordered nothing for myself, and we left. When I paid, I received the following receipt:
    [​IMG]

The first line (Orgasmo) was her drink... 59 soles. The second line (Bot de vino) was the exit fee (I don't drink, and if I did, a bottle of wine there would be much more than 100 soles)... 105 soles. Total: 164 soles, including a girl's drink, so about US$55.

Now, this is still not cheap, but I know a guy that was quoted a much higher salida charge, so at least we have a baseline cost in writing.

That's just the salida. Not included is money for the girl, entrance charges and drinks, not to mention the crooked taxi drivers who wait outside. Yes, Club 69 is full of beautiful women, but by the time you are done, be prepared to drop a little more than US$200 to enjoy the company of one of these girls. I do it, but not all that often.

RT Gooch, 12 Dic 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A gunslinger le gusta esto.

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here.

Club 69 was our first stop the night that ended with a visit to Emmanuelle.

Granted, it was very early, so I am sure that the full compliment of girls weren't there yet, but there had to be 20 or so milling about.

Unlike it's sister club, I wasn't accosted by the waiters, and the girls didn't pounce on us. Most of them walked by us at one point or another, and there were two that were giving us hard stares from the bar, about 30 feet away.

The couple of girls that I smiled at were all too happy to stop by for small talk and some light fondling. They both were friendly, and took our excuse that we were 0nly on our first stop of what was to be a multi-club tour with their chins up and our wallets intact.

As a whole, I would put the collective beauty of the 69 girls just a smidge below that of their Emmanuelle counterparts, but certainly not enough to make a difference. And the attitude in this club is fun, whereas in Emmanuelle, it is "ka-ching."

With prices at the two clubs being almost identical, when I am in the mood to drop $200+ on a girl and an evening, I usually wind up dropping it at Club 69.

RT Gooch, 1 Jul 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Sergio Armani

Platinium Member

72%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Guys nobody has visited 69 lately?? ..I was there like 6 months ago and saw a bunch of good quality girls, ...the problem is that if you go on a friday or saturday (like I did) when you arrive the best girls are most of the time already taken by guys with fat wallets, they buy their black label wiskey and OMG!... thats a garanty many cute babes will be out of circulation for the next 3, 4 hours leaving you with the plain looking girls for you...I hate that shit :) ......hoping to update this post very soon........................................see you

Sergio Armani, 19 Abr 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here.

I have always been fascinated/intrigued by the 'privados' in Club 69.

There is some discussion of them in this thread in the Spanish forum. Could one of our more bi-lingual cofrades (Jack J, maybe??) do a little reading and summarize what goes on there, and what the costs are, please? As far as I can tell, the space costs 130 soles for a half hour. But... what about the girls? What do they get? And most importantly, what do the guys get in the room? :D

The current Club 69 thread in Spanish can be found here.

RT Gooch, 31 May 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Jack Jericho

MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

31%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    First of all, let me point out that I do not frequent Night Clubs in Lima. My following statements are solely the result of browsing through all the posts in that thread. Here are my summarized conclusions:

There are two different subjects there. The link goes to a thread started by a forist who asked "Recommend me a Night Club" and there go cofrades eleluterio and el perito, who from their posts seem to have a personal grunge against the owner of Emmanuelle and Club 69, crusading to persuade everybody that all night clubs are of the worst level, that all the girls are old, ugly, fat, dirty, way too expensive and give a bad service, and that everybody has to stop going to any and all night clubs (windmill-fighting Quijotes if you ask me). There is little of value to find in their posts, which roughly account about half of all posts in that thread, because they seem to have lost all objectivity on the matter, smashing against anybody who dares to say that any of those clubs is not the worst place to go in the whole world and neighboring planets.

Th 0nly valuable information I've found in that thread comes from cofrade Satiro, who reports that they have more than doubled the price of the privados by cutting the time from 1 Hr to 1/2 Hr, supposedly for the same 130 soles, and stopping to serve the two drinks that, supposedly, were included before in the price. Now, any consumption in the privado must be paid for. The girls still charge 120 USD but now it is 0nly for the half hour; if you want more time, that would be another 130 soles and another 120 dollars. The girls supposedly still charge 120 dollars for one hour if taken out of the club and the 'salida' fee apparently has not changed, but the time limit for the girls to return to the club is now one and a half hour, supposedly it used to be more (you should know, RT) but now they have just 1 hour to be with the client and half an hour for the taxi to the hotel and back to the club.

As for what do the guys get in the privado, all they get is a private room where to fuck the girl for 30 minutes. ¿Is there a bed in the room? I don't know, I've never been there. In most nightclubs I've been in (In Trujillo, in Piura, and in Chiclayo), as well as in the Emmanuelle nightclub in Lima, there is 0nly a couch or two and a small low table for the drinks. I remember having read somewhere, some time ago, that at the Club 69 the privados had a bed and a bathroom but, as I already said, I've never been there. As for what do the girls get... they get laid, that's the whole point of it. Or not? And, of course, they get paid... reportedly 120 USD for 1/2 Hr. How much of it is for them and how much for the club? No idea.

I hope this helps

Jack Jericho, 31 May 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A P69, RT Gooch y Sergio Armani les gusta esto.

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Thanks, Jack.

When they said 'privados', I thought they meant the glassed-in 'rooms' on the far right-hand side (when you are facing the bar) of the club, not the rooms in the back where you get to do the girls.

I got a tour of those rooms once a couple of years ago. The one I remember had a jacuzzi and a couch that (I think) converted into a fold-out bed. I wasn't impressed with them then, and I doubt that they are any better now.

As to the time with the girl, I still believe that is negotiable, based on the whim of the girl. I've had some leave in record time, I have negotiated TLN with one girl for just the single salida (it was late on a weeknight), and I have had other girls curl up after sex and ask me if they could sleep over. So I am not sure what the rule is, other than the desire of the girl and her bank account.

A trip to Emmanuelle (or Club 69) is expensive. If it has gotten a little more expensive, that's sad, because they really are already on the high end of my budget.

Thanks for following up on this.

RT Gooch, 31 May 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Jack Jericho le gusta esto.

TinTin

Soldado

90%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    You will now find it very, very, hard not to drop $250 dollars in a night now. That includes privado or exit fee.

TinTin

TinTin, 21 Jul 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

wallpa ayawire

Platinium Member

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Four and half years ago of missing information for my favorite night club in Lima Club 69

My little 69 in the heart of the nicest place Surquillo district could offer has become the second best place in Lima or Peru in terms of girls ... according to my naiki buddies (naiki is the diminutive for night clubs in spanish) Emmanuelle club is the proven first place for the last 20 years in Peru and i am not the one to take the contrary on this

We arrive at 69 in our Summer time in Lima, check the girls and the place (i ve been in the club like 4 or 6 times before, twice i used the room with the big jacuzzi with one friend for a 2vs2 with two nice girls) because there were like 3 years from the last time ... there were dance shows and some pole dance also ... drinks 25 soles (8$) for each glass of scotch

The girls: The most important part here was checking the material, they were like the ones you could fine in the college or school, for the management of the club and most of the natives here in Lima who frequently goes to expensive places like this one, the face of the girls and the color of the skin are very important in order to choose which one goes to hotel with you.

There is no much of the tits full silicones and big asses, just model type girls with conversation

Prices goes from 150 usd to 250 usd for having sex in a near by hotel for one hour or hour and a half

wallpa ayawire, 13 Ago 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A RT Gooch, Jack Jericho y Sergio Armani les gusta esto.

wallpa ayawire

Platinium Member

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    That finally takes me to my last time in 69 Club one saturday before July 28th 2015 National Day of Republica del Peru, YES, this country Independece days celebrates end of July every year

I didnt arrive since Feb 2015 so it was not much time but much has changed since last time from the peruvian college girls to every single foreign lady the place was full of colombian, ecuatorian, argentinean and chilean girls ... also peruvian ladys and some of them like milf and other nice looking peruvian siliconean working girls .... for every taste!

There were like 50 girls and the dance shows and pole shows were every 5 minute .... the glass of scotch was same 8$

This time the entrance charges were 100 soles (30$) and the girls were 150$ to 200$ depending on the rank of the girl, if they are prettier than the rest, the price is higher than the rest

wallpa ayawire, 14 Ago 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A RT Gooch y Jack Jericho les gusta esto.

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Thanks for the updates!

Was the $150 to $200 including the salida? If not, how much was the house's cut?

Thanks.

RT Gooch, 14 Ago 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

wallpa ayawire

Platinium Member

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo: