Chongo / Av. Petit Thouars cdra. 17

Tema en 'BROTHELS' iniciado por RT Gooch, 20 Jun 2010.

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    1733 Petit Thouars
    723-0512 - Lince

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    (click on images to enlarge)

RT here.

If you look at the hooker ads in Trome, it seems as if you drive by the 17th block of Petit Thouars, all you will hear is beds squeaking. For all I know and read in the Spanish section, it is probably true... there are a lot of ads for that area.

A couple of weeks ago, a friend and I tried out one of them. We showed up at 11:30 and rang the bell of what appeared to be an old house. It is a yellow two-story building with a green fence. We got buzzed in at the gate, and a guy met us at the door and asked what we wanted. We told him "mujeres." He said that it was the right place, but everyone was eating lunch, so we should come back later. We had already eaten, so we explored some more and came back later.

When we returned a few hours later, we were allowed in and paid the 1 sol entrance fee. The guy explained that there were 10 rooms, and 8 had girls at that time. All the rooms are on the first floor; he didn't volunteer what went on upstairs. We said that we wanted to walk around and see the girls, but the guy said no, he would take us. So the tour began.

Differently than the other chongos (whorehouses) I have visited in Lima, where the available girls leave their doors open, all the doors were closed. The guy would knock on a door, the girl would answer, and he told her that there were two foreigners who wanted to see the girls. We would go in and (in some cases) just stare at her, and in other cases, she would say hello, tell us her name, and her price. Some girls wanted 20 sols; some wanted 30. They were all in the 20- to 30 year-old range, with one maybe a little older. I didn't see any correlation between price and looks, but hey, a girl's price is her price. I didn't ask about time, but I am guessing the session lasts just as long as necessary, and not a second more (probably 10-15 minutes).

Of the eight girls we saw, I found two to be attractive, one or two more do-able, and the others seemed to be OK in a pinch. None of them were of the 'run screaming into the street' category, which isn't bad for a $7 to $11 price point. We were there on a Thursday afternoon, and 0nly one girl was occupied with a customer.

We thanked our tour guide (I have no idea if everyone gets the personalized tour, or if natives are allowed to roam freely throughout the facility). He gave us the flyer posted above.

They are open daily, supposedly from 9 am to 9 pm, but this was the first whorehouse I have ever heard of that closes for lunch, so you never really know.

I suppose that if I was walking down the street in Lince and just had to have sex right there and then, I would return, but I probably wouldn't set out in the morning with this place as my destination.

RT Gooch, 20 Jun 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Factory_Man

VIP MEMBER
    68%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Género:
    Masculino
    Hey RT Gooch this place is not legal, take care, mostly during the weekends the police can visit this kind of places, you don't know when. Even you can be captured in video to be seen in the night news program.

Here in Lima there are at least 4 legal places : La Nene, Las Cucardas, El Trocadero and El Botecito. They are not located in the best places of the city (a foreigner shouldn't go there walking for example) but you won't have problems with the police if they find you there.

Factory_Man, 28 Jun 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

vikingo1

Comandante

17%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT Gooch brother, I've been down that street and I've seen in a hostel that number with an entry by a little long, how the site is at the hostel?, Is coming in and calling service? tell me if there are any keys or goes straight, especially if it is tell me in a hostel, we would appreciate the response.

vikingo1, 29 Jun 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here. Thanks for participating in the foro ingles. We especially appreciate it when the local guys get involved.

If I understand your questions, no, you do NOT have to call first. Just show up and ring the bell.

You pay the doorman your 1 sol entrance fee, and you either walk around and look at the girls, or the guy brings you around to see them. It's very easy... If I can figure it out, anyone who speaks Spanish should not have a problem.

RT Gooch, 29 Jun 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

dtaylor1972

Soldado

7%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I've always called .... but nice to know you could just show up.
    I've had 1 gal there that was pretty good, and another I wouldn't repeat with.

Another place in the area - on J. Pardo de Zela (cr4 If memory serves me)
    I have always had a decent time, and decent girls. (for about s/40 a session).

Thats the nice thing about Lince - If you don't like the 1st one you call, there is another right around the corner from her.

dtaylor1972, 23 Nov 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Jack Jericho, Juan Alimaña y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

Pacoelflaco

Cabo

65%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    cualquier cachuelo
    Becareful,
    if you arrive there they look like a ''gringo''
    usually is 30-40 soles by half hour at Lince.
    at Miraflores 80-120 half hour
    no more
    becareful with the colombians, some the said that they are A-1 models,
    but not.

Pacoelflaco, 3 Ene 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A RT Gooch le gusta esto.

dtaylor1972

Soldado

7%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Seems there is a report of this place being raided.....
    http://perutops.com/foro-relax/1687258-post187.html

On the news even....
    Policía encubierto ingresa a prostíbulo clandestino

dtaylor1972, 20 Mar 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A electro le gusta esto.

Jack Jericho

MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

31%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    This is the risk in almost all brothels in Lima, they are not legal. The 0nly legal brothels, to my knowledge, are La Nene and Las Cucardas, located side by side in Lima and El Trocadero, La Salvaje and El Botecito, located side by side in El Callao.

While prostitution is not illegal in Peru, pimping is; as is operating any business without municipal license. Raids to these locals are frequent and, while theoretically no customer can be retained by the police, since they are not violating any law, the police can give you a hard time specially if they find underage girls in the premises or if some of the girls claim to be forced to work there. That besides the risk of making your TV debut.

My advice... Try to stay away from the most notorious non-legal whorehouses, always carry a valid ID and, if you have bad enough luck to be caught in a raid, claim to be there 'for the first time' (if caught in the act) or 'just looking' (if not).

Jack Jericho, 23 Mar 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A RT Gooch le gusta esto.

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Thanks, Jack.

If you (or anyone) notices that the joint has re-opened -- or if it closed for good -- please let us know.

RT Gooch, 23 Mar 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Compartir esta página